Federal Reserve and Titanic

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Interesting things i have read somewhere. <br /><br />The Opposition of the Bankers wich were against the building of the federal reserve, where on board on the Twin Ships TITAN AND TITANIC, wich have nearly the exact same end ramming an ice berg, having to few rescue boats and kill those members, wich gives nothing on the way for that evil bankers to make the federal reserve possible. They voted for it and without an opposition member alive the won.<br /><br />And from then and now we see what happend finance crashes house loosings etc. they print money cashed for not really expensive paper so much on states companies etc. and cashing in probably the illuminate privat bank only thoughts or not so i know they are evil what i read watched  but cant say all to it i find some interesting vids but unfortunatly forget pieces of it SO I AM HONESTLY  :icon_redface: :icon_geek: but i try to inform and share what i have find and found. hope interesting.<br /><br />And what has it to do with Michael, it is part of the hoax against the evils he fight, wich try to destroy our planet, not only usa, the globe for them we are only slaves but WE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD BE OUR SLAVES :michael_jackson-1135: :over-react-smiley: not slaves but not even equal evil has no place in a great world even we no the speeches ying and yang good and evil but who said good and good cant exist.<br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Warior999, this is not hoax related, please use HoaxBook for such topics.  Sorry, but I have to lock it.<br />
This discussion has been closed.