Yo

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
:ghsdf:

Comments

• Good Morning SEHF, how have you been? <br /><br />Whatever you are cooking so early in the morning better be amazingly good...<br /><br />BTW, do you know what's been going on with the website?  Couldn't access it for 2 weeks now...  <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1366134413:
    <br />Good Morning SEHF, how have you been? <br /><br />Whatever you are cooking so early in the morning better be amazingly good...<br /><br />BTW, do you know what's been going on with the website?  Couldn't access it for 2 weeks now... <br />
    <br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/MichaelJacksonDeathHoaxInvestigators

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yay, glad to be back!  Thanks Souza!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1366135504:
    <br />Yay, glad to be back!  Thanks Souza!<br />
    <br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :woohoo2: I missed this place!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Nice to see you guys....Souza, hope you are OK.  <br />SEHF.....pot stirring in the morning?  Nice.  Good to<br />see you too!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    <br />There's no place like this Place!<br /><br />Missed you all...<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Yo SEHF.<br /><br /><br />Good to be back here!!! 
  • Yo everyone!<br /><br />Glad you fixed it Souza, thanks, <br /><br />glad to be here, missed you!<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    YAY!!! There's no place like home. I missed you guys so much. [hugs all round]  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Aaaaah feels good to be back home  :)<br /><br />Thanks Souza for your effort and work! <br /><br />Hi and Yo everybody  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Yo SEHF  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thanks Souza for getting it all back to normal!  :bowdown:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hello Souza.<br />Happy the Forum is back. :)<br />Thanks
  • Yooooo SEHF wow you are still alive I was wondering about your whereabouts welcome back to the "HOAX TEMPLE" you guys are right this is the best place I have ever been. Hi everyone I am happy to meet you all here again I was missing this place so much, hugs to everyone  :bearhug:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    YO, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...  :compute:<br /> :bearhug:
  • Omg :bowdown: I've been refreshing this page constantly for days like the total spaz that I am and I was starting to freak out a bit.  :over-react-smiley: I've missed this place like crazy....it feels weird to be out of my straight jacket and away from my fellow inmates for too long.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1366181364:
    <br />YO, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...  :compute:<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Amen to that!<br /><br />SEHF, you look like you're up to something!  Any hints?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yo back at ya!<br /><br />Great that the Forum is back up and running!!!<br /><br />Wonder what the deal is with Hoaxbook though? I am still getting odd error messages there.<br /><br />Still, I suppose these things take time and I, by no means, are at all savvy in this area.<br /><br /> :elvis-1405:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi SEHF, hi everyone :)<br /><br />Well, you never know how precious something is until you loose it. So here we are!!lol<br /><br />Nice to meet you all again :)<br /><br />SEHF, what are you cooking ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
  • If the forum itself fakes its death, i'll need my straight-jacket asap...<br /><br />Nice to have it back <br /><br />Ok, sooo, where is Michael ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hola SEHF<br />
      <br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    :bearhug: WELCOME BACK SHEF! AND SOUZA TOO!  Glad to feel both of your presence here again!!! Exciting times!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1366188186:
    <br />Hi SEHF, hi everyone :)<br /><br />SEHF, what are you cooking ? ? ? ? ? ? ?<br />
    <br /><br />nuttin' yet.. i've been fed well though
  • Hiya Sehf! Glad to see ur still around the traps. <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink: