JERMAINE JACKSON DEFIES MJ'S POLICY Kids Need Their Mom

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited April 2013 in News
[size=14pt]JERMAINE JACKSON DEFIES MJ'S POLICY Kids Need Their Mom[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson is rolling in his grave -- because brother Jermaine Jackson is now encouraging MJ's daughter to spend time with her birth mom.<br /><br />MJ famously never wanted his kids Prince and Paris to have a relationship with their biological mother Debbie Rowe -- cutting off all contact between Debbie and the children after their divorce in 1999. Debbie gave away all custody rights in 2001.<br /><br />But Jermaine has reversed Michael's policy -- telling TMZ, it's great that Paris is getting to know her mom.<br /><br />Prince on the other hand ...<br /><br />ps: this article contains a vid, please refer to the below link to watch it for I am unable to post it <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/23/jermaine-jackson-michael-jackson-prince-paris-debbie-rowe-mother-video/

Comments

• Michael Jackson is rolling in his grave
    <br /><br />Next time they will say that Michael Jackson is moonwalking in his grave!!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • MJ famously never wanted his kids Prince and Paris to have a relationship with their biological mother Debbie Rowe -- cutting off all contact between Debbie and the children after their divorce in 1999. 
    <br /><br />Says who?? The media? What do we know exactly, those are only assumptions<br />
  • reasonably sure debbie gave testimony in the gavin trial that her last contact at that point was about 2 or 3 years. it stood out to me because it seems to be after blanket and i thought that was interesting. <br /><br />and as a little footnote here: reflections on the dance is planning and interview with tom measurrae at some point and she has said she will also have the transcripts from the trial i think by way of tom.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael Jackson is rolling in his grave
    <br /><br /><br />No, I don't think
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1366800715:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Next time they will say that Michael Jackson is moonwalking in his grave!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Greatest sweet !!!!!  :icon_lol:  :michael-jackson:
  • on 1366800715:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Next time they will say that[size=18pt] Michael Jackson is moonwalking in his grave[/size]!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet you are right lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!! Actually Oprah already said it ( starting 1:23)<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ............and someone close to Michael too  :thjajaja121: ;omg crawl out/flipping in ??????  :thjajaja121: .....  :icon_geek: :thjajaja121:  (starting 1:38) <br /><br />
  • applehead250609  :beerchug:
  • on 1366874207:
    <br />
    on 1366800715:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Next time they will say that[size=18pt] Michael Jackson is moonwalking in his grave[/size]!!  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet you are right lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!! Actually Oprah already said it ( starting 1:23)<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ............and someone close to Michael too  :thjajaja121: ;omg crawl out/flipping in ??????  :thjajaja121: .....  :icon_geek: :thjajaja121:  (starting 1:38) <br /><br />
    <br /><br />moonwalking : the illusion of the dancer being pulled backward while attempting to walk forward.  :icon_question:<br /><br /><br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]