Picture Of Michael and His Kids!

Gr33sianGr33sian Posts: 9
Hey guys!, I'm quite new here and I was searching though a twitter account which is meant to be Arnold Klein and I found this Petition with a picture on it which I have not seen. I'm pretty sure it's from 2009 or late 2008.<br /><br />What do you guys think about it!?<br /><br />Here is the petition - http://www.change.org/petitions/greed-kills<br /><br />SCRdZ6X.jpg

Comments

• Hi welcome to the forum, the link doesn't work, what is so interesting in the pic that you found? it must be from Dec 2008 because they look younger than in MJ's Memorial.<br /><br />usa-michael-jackson-memorial-service.jpg
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    yeah there was another at some earlier time with arnie and i think that jason dude in it as well .
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yep. That was Christmas time with Arnie and his partner and Carrie Fisher. I remember reading that Carrie said MJ and the children were talking about Star Wars with her. there are other pics out there from this day also. 
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    now what looks a little off to me is that he looks a little chesty , that doesn't seem to fit.
  • Gr33sianGr33sian Posts: 9
    Yes that is what I thought as well! It looks like the background was imported or photoshopped into it but who knows. <br /><br />I also updated the link
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I had already seen this photo long ago  :icon_rolleyes: I also think is photoshopped  :icon_rolleyes:
  • Gr33sianGr33sian Posts: 9
    Yeah, I believe that the photo itself is real but the background looks fake.