Katherine and others meeting at Neverland in 2009 ?

simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi,<br /><br />It's been so long I don't recall.  I seem to remember that Katherine had a meeting back in 2009 maybe at Neverland or somewhere (before Michael's death) with some people.  Was Conrad one of those people?  Anyone remember?

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1368588908:
    <br />Hi,<br /><br />It's been so long I don't recall.  I seem to remember that Katherine had a meeting back in 2009 maybe at Neverland or somewhere (before Michael's death) with some people.  Was Conrad one of those people?  Anyone remember?<br />
    <br /><br />i vaguely remember media about some sort of meeting ( maybe carolwood ) where katherine and  murray were supposed to be in attendance . seems as though according to it michael or mj whichever got angry and walked out.<br /><br />
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Carolwood.  Yes Carolwood.  What was I thinking.  I thought so.  Katherine is saying she met Murray for the first time at the hospital.  I don't remember what was said during the trial.  I'm gonna have to search for the source of that so-called meeting at Carolwood.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i do remember something about a dude on a radio show saying he had an uncle who was one of the body guards that told about this meeting. supposedly michael left angry.