Dave Dave with Michael Bush pic

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Here’s Dave Dave with Michael Bush in Jan 2013. What do you guys think, same as LKL DD or not?<br /><br />ddandmichaelbush_zpsb5a47752.jpg<br /><br />http://dressingmichaeljackson.com/events/book-tour-las-vegas2.html<br /><br />ddcomparison_zps0c30c4bd.jpg<br /><br />In my opinion he’s the real D Rothenberg here and not from LKL, but IDK. Does anyone remember how tall DD was (I thought he was like 6’ or so) or Michael Bush since he seems kinda short?<br />

Comments

• shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Thank`s MJonmind.....has dave dave not brown eyes on this photo? actuelly are they blue....Idk how tall he is, sorry.
  • The Dave Dave next to Michael Bush looks the same as the one of LK show so that would mean that either LK Dave Dave was not MJ or Dave Dave next to Michael Bush is Michael in disguise, after all Michael Bush has been MJ's designer for 25 years so who knows if he is aware of the hoax.
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    on 1368782389:
    <br /> Thank`s MJonmind.....has dave dave not brown eyes on this photo? actuelly are they blue....Idk how tall he is, sorry.<br />
    <br /><br />well, there are always lenses.<br /><br />I feel this has to be Michael as Dave Dave i mean why does the Real DD have to be with Michael bush with the book 'King of Style'? Michael's presence would be more appropriate. <br />And aren't there stories in that book how Michael would try to manipulate his audience/fans and create illusions. I mean, one story i remember is that the "tail" he has in Dangerous tour outfit was there because Michael wanted people to notice and marvel over it. <br /><br />And another one is that the hand postures he does in his dance moves have no meaning but to make people curious. size=8pt]idk how much of [i]this[/i] one is true...anyways i know this was all off-topic[/size<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Hmmm, hard to tell.  Many fans of Michael, hoaxers and non-hoaxers alike, are aware of who Dave Dave is and that some (from both groups) know that a lot of hoaxers think the Larry King Dave Dave is Michael.  So if that IS Michael, there would be certain risks in appearing in that disguise.  I don't see why the real Dave Dave wouldn't go.  But on the other hand, Michael Bush appears to wearing an MJ-faces jacket - and the DD disguise is yet another "face" of MJ.
  • Guys here we have Michael, I think it's him compare with the pic below. MJ is slightly taller than MB and has smaller head than Michael Bush,  it's very suspicious that MJ's hands are hidden behind those flowers which are placed in a very witty way to cover them due to if we see it would be a very blatant clue furthermore the pic is made indoor and it seems there is no people around very convenient place and situation btw.<br /><br />ddandmichaelbush_zpsb5a47752.jpg<br /><br />299.jpg<br /><br />Real Dave Dave:<br />dave0110.jpg
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Looks like the real Dave Dave to me.
  • on 1368806846:
    <br />Looks like the real Dave Dave to me.<br />
    <br /><br />In the pic with Michael Bush look at Dave Dave's neck it's very pale and the face seems much darker due to the use of make up, however real DD has a paler face skin.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1368806846:
    <br />Looks like the real Dave Dave to me.<br />
    <br /><br />Looks like the real Michael to me..  :(
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Looks like the eye part is shopped. Something is off with this photo. Can maybe someone with more experience in PS look at the close up of DD next to MB? Appreciated.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1368819006:
    <br />Looks like the eye part is shopped. Something is off with this photo. Can maybe someone with more experience in PS look at the close up of DD next to MB? Appreciated.<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure where the image came from, if it's just bad quality, but after I added resolution I see that the mouth, chin area looks odd.  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />phshzsz.jpg
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Hey Hey look who we got here.<br />Did you shrink again Dave, you should be a dwarf by now.<br /> :ghsdf:
  • The DD eyes with MB are very dark and resemble the eyes of MJ pic below but by no means seem like real DD eyes:<br /><br />ht_mj_ghost_making_of_the_mayor_100624_ssh.jpg
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    The jacket that Michael B is wearing in addition to the "DD" character - the many faces of MJ the Riddler... :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Titania<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me is the real Dave Dave  :icon_rolleyes:
    Maybe you guys are right? Not sure either way.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I guess the headline is very clear: dressing Michael Jackson. Period! So it's MJ as Dave Dave. Truth hidden in plain sight!
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />I agree diggyon......It`s Michael......
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Come on hoaxers do some research.....how tall is Dave Dave.... :LolLolLolLol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Chappie, I've been looking around for a pic I'd seen way back of DD walking with his mom or friends, and it was said he was around 6 feet, which is 2-3 inches taller that MJ/MB.<br /><br />I'm leaning towards this being MJ, because of the eyes, and Sweetsunset you're right about the flowers hiding the hands, and that no  one is around so it could have been shot privately.<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    are small details, DD with LK and MB I think is MJ. DD with blue eyes is the true, I say this because in the photos casual eye is blue and the pictures to the media's dark eyes.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    THE hEIGHT iSSUE:<br /><br />Just a thought.....<br /><br /><br />What if they are wearing heels or standing on boxes or something?<br />Or one of them at least....<br /><br />Las Vegas- home of the greatest illusionists in the world :ghsdf: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Titania<br /><br />
  • So now we can say that Michael Bush is in on the hoax  :icon_lol:<br /><br />This is what Front said in Jan 02, 2013 and the pic with MB was posted in Jan 26, 2013:<br />
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"[/size]<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br />Was Michael talking about MB jacket with MJ faces??  :affraid:<br /><br />This is a great adventure, you go Michael!! YOU ARE ALIVE!!  :bowdown:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg435150.html#msg435150
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1368883952:
    <br />So now we can say that Michael Bush is in on the hoax  :icon_lol:<br /><br />This is what Front said in Jan 02, 2013 and the pic with MB was posted in Jan 26, 2013:<br />
    A caress like a whisper<br />Sustained on a gentle breeze<br />He says "Listen closely, please"<br />While the storm continues to rage in the night<br />Crashing fiercely against this plight<br />The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn<br />That light we've yearned for, for so long<br />Rays of truth shall cast out the lies<br />[size=12pt]Names revealed while in disguise <br />He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"[/size]<br />Oh, what magic illusions can create!<br />
    <br /><br />Was Michael talking about MB jacket with MJ faces??  :affraid:<br /><br />This is a great adventure, you go Michael!! YOU ARE ALIVE!!  :bowdown:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg435150.html#msg435150<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />                                    WRITIN%7E1.GIF
  • on 1368921522:
    <br />
    on 1368883952:
    <br />So now we can say that Michael Bush is in on the hoax  :icon_lol:<br /><br />This is what Front said in Jan 02, 2013 and the pic with MB was posted in Jan 26, 2013:<br />
    <br /><br />Was Michael talking about MB jacket with MJ faces??  :affraid:<br /><br />This is a great adventure, you go Michael!! YOU ARE ALIVE!!  :bowdown:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg435150.html#msg435150<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />                                    WRITIN%7E1.GIF<br />
    <br /><br />th_3e73643a538d4c154c36f7e3cff103e46df.gif
    I don't understand what the quote has to do with this pic?