DEBBIE ROWE Wade Robson's a PUBLICITY-SEEKING OPPORTUNIST

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]DEBBIE ROWE<br />Wade Robson's a <br />PUBLICITY-SEEKING OPPORTUNIST[/size]<br />5/16/2013 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />051613-debbie-rowe-audio-launch-v2-2.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe doesn't believe for one minute that her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, molested Wade Robson, telling TMZ the latest accuser will not blemish the memory of MJ.<br /><br />Rowe -- reacting to Robson's appearance on "Today" and the 2 legal claims he's filed in court, tells TMZ:<br /><br />"I was angered that Wade Robson reversed his sworn testimony from court in 2005, and now claims to be a victim of sexual abuse."<br /><br />Rowe goes on ... "His publicity-seeking attempt is opportunistic and just oozes falseness."<br /><br />Robson claims Jackson molested him for 7 years -- between the ages of 7 and 14, although he squarely denied it when he took the stand as Jackson's star witness in the 2005 molestation trial.<br /><br />Rowe tells us, "It will be quickly forgotten, and will do nothing, nothing to tarnish Michael's extraordinary legacy."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    ...hmpfh
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    the prosecution may have called debbie, but she did an excellent testimony in Michaels favor,, she's always stood by  Michael.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes Debbie has always been loyal to MJ.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1369292759:
    <br />the prosecution may have called debbie, but she did an excellent testimony in Michaels favor,, she's always stood by  Michael.<br />
    <br />Yep...sure did. I also remember her putting a rude and pushy interviewer in his place and keeping him there for the entire interview . I've always liked her for that. She's no push over. 
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it sometimes feels like some prefer lisa to debbie simply because she isn't one of the "beautiful people" , if ya know what i mean. :icon_neutral:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1369322311:
    <br />
    on 1369292759:
    <br />the prosecution may have called debbie, but she did an excellent testimony in Michaels favor,, she's always stood by  Michael.<br />
    <br />Yep...sure did. I also remember her putting a rude and pushy interviewer in his place and keeping him there for the entire interview . I've always liked her for that. She's no push over.  <br />
    <br />She doesn't hesitate to tell off the press (here with Paris)!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />MoreBondingTimeParisJacksonDebbieRowewPHfCl4TKa9l_zpscfb949f5.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1369321845:
    <br />Yes Debbie has always been loyal to MJ.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree.... She likes me too