Airplane Flying Around L.A. Says, 'Follow The $ To Michael Jackson'

edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
After Michael Jackson's death in 2009, two things were on the minds of many: justice and money. With the conviction of Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, justice was brought. But the dollar bills continue to be sought. The Jackson family's $40 billion wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live is underway in Los Angeles court, and someone is flying high with an apparent message for Los Angeles: "Follow The $ To Michael Jackson."<br /><br />The Hollywood Reporter reports that "a small plane was circling around Miracle Mile area office buildings in Los Angeles on Thursday" pulling the banner. And today's sighting was not the first.<br /><br />A small plane was spotted flying over the Santa Monica coastline Tuesday exhibiting the same message, according to THR. The aircraft also displayed its advice near the L.A. Times office in Downtown L.A. earlier this month:<br /><br />Susan King @mymackie<;br /><br />Plane this morning flying banner near the Times: "Follow the Money to Michael Jackson's death"<br />8:49 AM - 15 May 2013<br /><br /><br />http://laist.com/2013/05/30/airplane_flying_around_la.php<br /><br /><br />No word yet on who's behind the stunt or who exactly it's directed at, but the message is pretty darn obvious. Heck, aside from the Jackson family, the banner could also be directed at Wade Robson, the famous choreographer who's filed suit against the Jackson Estate alleging MJ molested him years ago. However, the 30-year-old dancer is reportedly not asking for a huge chunk of change, possibly totaling no more than $15,000.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So which one is it?<br />"Follow The $ To Michael Jackson."  Maybe as in MJ's the one putting out the cost for the 'show'! He's in charge!<br />"Circling around Miracle Mile."  Well it's going to take a miracle for MJ to pull this all off!<br /><br />or<br />"Follow the Money to Michael Jackson's death", meaning vultures again out for MJ's money.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well the money trail leads directly to MJ himself so I about busted out laughing when I saw the topic title :icon_lol:
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    this is amazing.<br />made me think of the airplane that appears in 'Hold My Hand' at 2:22<br /><br />0351f-6a8b39ac-9ac4-4536-a1be-860415247dd9.png<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I'm intrigued to know who is behind this prank, now, Wade has no shame, for $ 15,000. rusty and his alleged abuse  :Pulling_hair:
  • La Toya's words "follow the money trail" crossed my mind when I read the title. Maybe La Toya is flying that plane :icon_lol: <br /><br /><br />
    La Toya Jackson: Michael Feared He Would Be Killed<br />June 21, 2011 Celebrity Books<br />Nearly two years after Michael Jackson's untimely death, his sister La Toya has released a new memoir, "Starting Over," in which she reveals that King of Pop was afraid he would be murdered over his multi-million dollar music publishing catalogue.<br /><br /><br />La Toya also addressed issues surrounding Dr. Conrad Murray, charged with involuntary manslaughter, and said the cardiologist was "evasive" and filled with excuses after her brother's overdose. The "Celebrity Apprentice" alum insisted there was something more sinister about MJ's death.<br /><br />"I truly feel Dr. Murray was simply the fall guy. I think it's too easy to blame him. I think the investigation needs to go a bit further than just stopping at Dr. Murray," Jackson told "Extra's" AJ Calloway at a launch party in NYC Monday.<br /><br />In the memoir, La Toya opens up about the alleged abuse she endured from her former manager and husband, Jack Gordon. "He took away my self-esteem, my self-worth." She added, "I'm here to tell women: when someone hits you or touches you, that's one time too many."<br /><br />She also believed Michael to be a victim of abuse, claiming she found a note written by the superstar, asking their father to get "these people out of my life."<br /><br />In a separate interview with "Extra," La Toya claims "these people" were greedy concert promoters, attorneys and managers who ultimately contributed to MJ's death. "In their eyes he was worth more dead than alive."<br /><br /><br />"When you follow the money trail, you know exactly what happened," she hinted.<br /><br />"You hug him and you felt nothing but bones," La Toya recalled, adding, "Michael wasn't able to get through one song, AJ, not one song."<br /><br />
    http://www.extratv.com/2011/06/21/la-toya-jackson-michael-feared-he-would-be-killed/
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1370014224:
    <br />Well the money trail leads directly to MJ himself so I about busted out laughing when I saw the topic title :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> ;)
    MJ Air lol
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1370056120:
    <br />MJ Air lol<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol:
  • I love this...<br />Ahaha @Bec,'MJ Air'
  • All I can say people is that everything is blending in so well with Jermaine's clue: [size=12pt]"But this is really not it, there is going to be much more going on, but this definitely is it, but it is not the final curtain, no!" [/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />My take is that it is MJ AIR!  Sweet!! :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1370056120:
    <br />MJ Air lol<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br /><br /><br />                foll.jpg
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    And  :th_bravo: to you Blankie for uploading that picture!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    <br />https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=534104199969271<br /><br /><br />you know it is at the end of the movie.
  • on 1370124715:
    <br />Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />maybe it meant money's the reason behind MJ's death...that's how i understood it.
  • on 1370056120:
    <br />MJ Air lol<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Who would benefit most with the death of MJ?
    MJ would. And did.
    on 1370124715:
    <br />Anyone else think that doesn't work as a sentence?  .....  that 'to' doesn't fit in my mind.<br />
    <br />Yes I agree, it's an awkward way of saying it, probably poor English grammar, meaning to me that the message is meant to be confusing. <br /><br />And Bec you're right too. The thing is that all kinds of people are truly benefiting from MJ's death.<br />MJ the most! Then TMZ, AEG, the whole Jackson family, insider people involved in MJ's life to some extent, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Snickers, other media that covered events, and a multitude of advertisers online-- since the 'death' and hoax awoke an explosion of online usage. And I'm sure I'm missed many more.  This is probably a joint effort gigantic money-making endeavor.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1370195387:
    <br />
    on 1370124715:
    <br />Yes I agree, it's an awkward way of saying it, probably poor English grammar, meaning to me that the message is meant to be confusing. <br /><br />And Bec you're right too. The thing is that all kinds of people are truly benefiting from MJ's death.<br />MJ the most! Then TMZ, AEG, the whole Jackson family, insider people involved in MJ's life to some extent, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Snickers, other media that covered events, and a multitude of advertisers online-- since the 'death' and hoax awoke an explosion of online usage. And I'm sure I'm missed many more.  This is probably a joint effort gigantic money-making endeavor.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree that it is MJ who is benefiting the most from his "death", and rightfully so since it was his idea!  And I agree that those who have partnered with Michael in the hoax are benefiting as well.<br /><br /><br />I also think that his hoax has exposed a lot of hangers-on, or wannabe hangers-on, who came crawling out of the woodwork to make a quick buck to sell their "insider" information.
  • on 1370209551:
    <br /><br />I agree that it is MJ who is benefiting the most from his "death", and rightfully so..." <br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]This is God's plan!!  [/size]<br /><br />In my very first post on this site in May 2010 I said this:<br /><br />“And just like Job, God did not allow Satan to take his life in the process, and in the end, “the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before” (Job 42:10). And He’s doing the same for Michael right now. This is God’s promise to you MJ, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you” (Joel 2:25).” God is allowing him to regain the finances that evil and greedy men have caused him to lose!"<br /><br />And again I say, this is God's plan that Michael would benefit the most! And of a truth, God's plans never fail!!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove
    Onthewingsoflove! Yep!<br /> :th_bravo:<br />I found where you had posted this about Job before, and then read the whole page  of discussion-- so interesting especially the the story at the bottom of people telling of MJ's love for books!<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,10086.msg335841.html#msg335841<br />Plus it's said that MJ read his Bible every day! One reason that I believe Front and MJ are closely related to MJ or actually him.
    Everyone knows when a celebrity dies they become more famous and their Estate reaps profits. That's always what happens. 
  • on 1370238879:
    <br />Plus it's said that MJ read his Bible every day! One reason that I believe Front and MJ are closely related to MJ or actually him.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you! I remember in an earlier post responding to one of TS's post saying: "Your knowledge of the scriptures intrigues me." That in itself causes me to believe that TS is Michael. As I said then and will say again, Michael spent many nights in hotels rooms and I am sure he read everything he could get his hands on to fill those hours, including the hotel room Gideon Bible!!<br /><br />And yes when a person dies sometime they make more in death. But here is something I wrote in response to a post by RK:<br /><br />“It's interesting that you would quote that verse of scripture. God gave that same verse to me shortly after I came to the conclusion in Sept. of 2009 that Michael was not dead. That He would restore to Michael everything that evil and greedy men had caused him to lose over the years. And He is doing that, because according to Forbes Michael Jackson topped their list of dead celebrity earners! <br /><br />Michael has for almost two years been laughing all the way to the bank!  Praise the Lord! That's a wide gap between 60 million and 275 million. God is good and I am just loving it! He is rewarding Michael for the love and compassion he showed to not only children but adults as well.”<br /><br />Again Michael has made it into the Guiness World Records!  And that's nobody but God!!!<br /><br />"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14; KJV)<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br /><br /> 
    Onthewings, since day 1 for me, this hoax has partly involved the supernatural/spiritual/Biblical dimension. It's deep down in my heart that I feel things, or call it gut intuition. My 'awakening' was approx. mid July 2009 after intensely researching MJ after the 'death' news, since I had never had the slightest interest in him before and was strangely drawn like a magnet. And then, TS and Front kept confirming things I was feeling--an amazing astounding journey/ride, with bumps and scares along the way!