‘She Was Obsessed With Him’: Paris Jackson Testifies In Videotaped Deposition...

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited June 2013 in News
‘She Was Obsessed With Him’: Paris Jackson Testifies In Videotaped Deposition How Michael Jackson Woke Up To Find Nanny Grace Rwaramba In His Bed<br /><br />Looking poised and confident, Paris Jackson smiled, laughed and joked with lawyers deposing her in the billion dollar wrongful death lawsuit of her late father Michael — just months before she attempted suicide.<br /><br />Looking poised and confident, Paris Jackson smiled, laughed and joked with lawyers deposing her in the billion dollar wrongful death lawsuit of her late father Michael — just months before she attempted suicide.<br /><br />RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the videotaped interrogation held on March 21 which was played to the jury hearing the case in a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday afternoon.<br /><br />The 15-year-old heir to the Jackson fortune — who slashed her wrists and was rushed to hospital on June 5 — was questioned under oath about her former nanny, Grace Rwaramba.<br /><br />“You’re going to get creeped out… no joke,” the jovial teenager told lawyers representing concert promoter AEG, as she recounted how the King of Pop had told her that he didn’t like Rwaramba, who she said was “obsessed” with her father.<br /><br />Charged Paris: “My dad didn’t like her so he tried to keep her away from us. He would send her to run errands a lot… He said she was sneaky, she was not an honest person and she lied a lot.”<br /><br />When asked why, if the pop star didn’t like Ugandan-born Rwaramba, did he not fire her, Paris testified: “He felt bad. She didn’t really have a lot of money.”<br /><br />The issue of Rwaramba became an issue in the Jackson’s case when lawyers for the famed music family hinted Rwaramba had been fired by AEG — the company behind Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” comeback tour — the same way his personal chef Kai Chase was let go two months before Jackson died.<br /><br />The portrait painted by Paris is very different to how Rwaramba had previously been viewed; it had been thought she was like a mother to Jackson’s children Prince Michael, 16, Paris and ten-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, over her 17 years of employment.<br /><br />Rwaramba was introduced to Jackson by his former manager Dr Tohme R Tohme. She started out as a secretary before working her way up to supposedly become the most important woman in the superstar Thriller singer’s life.<br /><br />Jackson and Rwaramba were thought to be so close that the couple was rumored to be considering marriage.<br /><br />With Paris still in hospital after her suicide bid – and having been visited by Rwaramba — lawyers were forced to introduce the video.<br /><br />Paris, sporting short-cropped black hair, told lawyers that it was unrequited love, however.<br /><br />Said Paris: “She used to be (one of the nannies) but she got really creepy. This is going to freak you out. One time, it was before — me and my brother were really young — before Blanket was born.<br /><br />“When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him… They let her in and he’d wake up and she would be in his bed.”<br /><br />After one of the lawyers reacted to Paris’ story, she joked, “I saw your expression. You are like, what? That is what he told us and it is kind of creepy.”<br /><br />“It is a little creepy,” one lawyer said, agreeing.<br /><br />Asked why her father didn’t get rid of her, Paris replied: “He sent her to India, I think. He sent her to India to get some stuff. She kept coming back.”<br /><br />Katherine Jackson and Michael’s three children contend the concert promoter failed to properly investigate Doctor Conrad Murray, who was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of the singer in 2011.<br /><br />Lawyers for the Jacksons told the judge on Wednesday they expected to rest their case by July 8.<br /><br />(Hopefully this link is correct)<br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/paris-jackson-videotaped-deposition-michael-jackson-nanny-grace-rwaramba/<br />

Comments

• applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1371642535:
    <br />‘She Was Obsessed With Him’: Paris Jackson Testifies In Videotaped Deposition How Michael Jackson Woke Up To Find Nanny Grace Rwaramba In His Bed<br /><br />Looking poised and confident, Paris Jackson smiled, laughed and joked with lawyers deposing her in the billion dollar wrongful death lawsuit of her late father Michael — just months before she attempted suicide.<br /><br />Looking poised and confident, Paris Jackson smiled, laughed and joked with lawyers deposing her in the billion dollar wrongful death lawsuit of her late father Michael — just months before she attempted suicide.<br /><br />RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the videotaped interrogation held on March 21 which was played to the jury hearing the case in a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday afternoon.<br /><br />The 15-year-old heir to the Jackson fortune — who slashed her wrists and was rushed to hospital on June 5 — was questioned under oath about her former nanny, Grace Rwaramba.<br /><br />“You’re going to get creeped out… no joke,” the jovial teenager told lawyers representing concert promoter AEG, as she recounted how the King of Pop had told her that he didn’t like Rwaramba, who she said was “obsessed” with her father.<br /><br />Charged Paris: “My dad didn’t like her so he tried to keep her away from us. He would send her to run errands a lot… He said she was sneaky, she was not an honest person and she lied a lot.”<br /><br />When asked why, if the pop star didn’t like Ugandan-born Rwaramba, did he not fire her, Paris testified: “He felt bad. She didn’t really have a lot of money.”<br /><br />The issue of Rwaramba became an issue in the Jackson’s case when lawyers for the famed music family hinted Rwaramba had been fired by AEG — the company behind Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” comeback tour — the same way his personal chef Kai Chase was let go two months before Jackson died.<br /><br />The portrait painted by Paris is very different to how Rwaramba had previously been viewed; it had been thought she was like a mother to Jackson’s children Prince Michael, 16, Paris and ten-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket, over her 17 years of employment.<br /><br />Rwaramba was introduced to Jackson by his former manager Dr Tohme R Tohme. She started out as a secretary before working her way up to supposedly become the most important woman in the superstar Thriller singer’s life.<br /><br />Jackson and Rwaramba were thought to be so close that the couple was rumored to be considering marriage.<br /><br />With Paris still in hospital after her suicide bid – and having been visited by Rwaramba — lawyers were forced to introduce the video.<br /><br />Paris, sporting short-cropped black hair, told lawyers that it was unrequited love, however.<br /><br />Said Paris: “She used to be (one of the nannies) but she got really creepy. This is going to freak you out. One time, it was before — me and my brother were really young — before Blanket was born.<br /><br />“When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him… They let her in and he’d wake up and she would be in his bed.”<br /><br />After one of the lawyers reacted to Paris’ story, she joked, “I saw your expression. You are like, what? That is what he told us and it is kind of creepy.”<br /><br />“It is a little creepy,” one lawyer said, agreeing.<br /><br />Asked why her father didn’t get rid of her, Paris replied: “He sent her to India, I think. He sent her to India to get some stuff. She kept coming back.”<br /><br />Katherine Jackson and Michael’s three children contend the concert promoter failed to properly investigate Doctor Conrad Murray, who was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of the singer in 2011.<br /><br />Lawyers for the Jacksons told the judge on Wednesday they expected to rest their case by July 8.<br /><br />(Hopefully this link is correct)<br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/paris-jackson-videotaped-deposition-michael-jackson-nanny-grace-rwaramba/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks  :) .The "deposition"video is here:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: ::) Lol at this comment posted recently:<br /><br />The Kimmy Channel 25 minutes ago<br />
    I'm not really happy about the makers of this video suggesting that Michael faked his death and trying to get people to buy into the nonsense. You do realise at the memorial there was a coffin with a body in it right? and there was an autopsy conducted on Michael's body, which is the normal thing to do to find out a person's cause of death. You can't do an autopsy on someone who's not dead.<br /><br />Hopefully Prince and Paris don't find out about this because it's quite rude.<br />
  • thank you appplehead for embedding the vid!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hopefully Prince and Paris don't find out about this because it's quite rude.
    <br />Well, it's going to be a 'rude' awakening for many people about all these supposed proofs that Michael MUST be dead.<br />People just assume that no one could possibly go to these lengths to fake their death. But MJ is known to be a perfectionist down the finest details, and they have no clue as to the hundreds of fine details we have seen with our own eyes over these 4 years.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    "She was obsessed with him", interesting line considering what's going on with alleged insiders these days.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol: Yes, it's only a matter of level of obsession--how far will people go. From sticking with the forum for 4 years, to 'climbing into bed with him' is a huge gap! And many of the rippers/deaders followed him physically around the world, made him art, and are present at all his trials, or any event to do with him. And those who are obsessed privately at a distance, around the world number in the millions. How can one man have this kind of power, and one long past his youth? :icon_e_confused: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
    A lot of people dissin on Grace for allegedly being obsessed when they are just as obsessed, just lacking the opportunity to be close enough to him to climb into his bed, but given the chance they sure would, yet sit behind keyboards and bemoan how outrageous such behavior is.<br /><br />A lot of people dissin on Grace's appearance when I think few of us would enjoy our own candid photos hitting the web and being put up for public scrutiny. How many of us would pass muster?<br /><br />Just an observation. None of us is perfect, me being the ringleader of such.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    umm this article said she was introduced by thome thome . Huh? 17 years ago ?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    suspicious mind:<br />
    <br /><br />I noticed that too and thought it strange.  According to the "official" story, Tohme met MJ in Vegas in 2008, right?  This writer either got that detail wrong or perhaps Tohme has been in the picture for a lot longer than previously thought.  If the writer of the above article was told that Tohme intro'd Grace, then it's a little nugget of info that could've been dropped in for those paying attention.  Maybe a clue as to long-term Tohme involvement? 
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    The issue of Rwaramba became an issue in the Jackson’s case when lawyers for the famed music family hinted Rwaramba had been fired by AEG — the company behind Jackson’s ill-fated “This Is It” comeback tour — the same way his personal chef Kai Chase was let go two months before Jackson died.
    <br /><br />And if I remember correctly (and I'm pretty sure I do!) Kai Chase was, despite of being fired two months before, present on june 25, 2009  :WTF:<br /><br />They ALL kept coming back, weren't they: Grace, Kai, Thome, Branca, Dileo....Who's next.......Michael?!!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    I can't help but think of the interview where Michael said "the most loving thing you can do is share your bed".....I guess that didn't apply to Grace  :icon_lol: :icon_neutral:<br /><br />All jokes aside :icon_e_confused:....I'm still trying to figure out what all this has to do with anything.  Are they implying that AEG hired/fired everyone around Michael?  :suspect:<br /><br />I'm sure after 17 years in Michael's employ, Grace had to have seen and heard a lot of things...makes you wonder why she's not being called as a material witness...at the very least by AEG.<br /><br /><br /><br />....but we shall wait and see..it's still early in the game  :ghsdf: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371666917:
    <br />suspicious mind:<br />
    <br /><br />I noticed that too and thought it strange.  According to the "official" story, Tohme met MJ in Vegas in 2008, right?  This writer either got that detail wrong or perhaps Tohme has been in the picture for a lot longer than previously thought.  If the writer of the above article was told that Tohme intro'd Grace, then it's a little nugget of info that could've been dropped in for those paying attention.  Maybe a clue as to long-term Tohme involvement? <br />
    <br /><br />Is a good point Andrea  :confused: to me too  seemed strange this thing on thome...  :confused: :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1371662450:
    <br /> :icon_lol: Yes, it's only a matter of level of obsession--how far will people go. From sticking with the forum for 4 years, to 'climbing into bed with him' is a huge gap! And many of the rippers/deaders followed him physically around the world, made him art, and are present at all his trials, or any event to do with him. And those who are obsessed privately at a distance, around the world number in the millions. How can one man have this kind of power, and one long past his youth? :icon_e_confused: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />Hey MJonline that was a low blow  :icon_twisted: I always say he is timeless look at the pic Front posted with the bracelets he seems to be on shape no matter what age he has age is only a number at least in Michael's case :icon_lol:
    Also, I guess "obsession" should be taken in context....didn't Paris have a whole wall of nothing but Michael's pictures up once upon a time?! :suspect:<br /><br />I guess "obsession" is in the eye of the beholder!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Sadly, I think very few people were "normal" around Michael. They were either obsessed, evil or indifferent.<br /><br /><br />It's hard to imagine what that must have been like.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1371679889:
    <br />Also, I guess "obsession" should be taken in context....didn't Paris have a whole wall of nothing but Michael's pictures up once upon a time?! :suspect:<br /><br />[size=12pt]I guess "obsession" is in the eye of the beholder! [/size] :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Sadly, I think very few people were "normal" around Michael. They were either obsessed, evil or indifferent.<br /><br /><br />It's hard to imagine what that must have been like.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree.....I think being actively involved in a MJ Death Hoax forum for 4 years is pretty damn obsessive and I include myself in that category.....so would my husband and kids lol
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Why  only two minutes of video :icon_question:
    Yup I'm pretty much obsessed myself.
  • Michael sent Rwaramba to India? :icon_lol:
    on 1371700904:
    <br />Michael sent Rwaramba to India? :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Wonder if that comment has anything to do with Thome and the Bollywood connection?  :suspect:<br /><br />2yvuzqt.jpg<br /><br />This is starting to feel like deja vu  :icon_lol:<br /><br />http://fenilandbollywood.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/when-hrithik-met-michael-jackson/
  • i laughed because I'm an Indian Snoopy, and I don't think the death hoax has anything to do with bollywood. <br />
    on 1371704476:
    <br />i laughed because I'm an Indian Snoopy, and I don't think the death hoax has anything to do with bollywood.<br />
    <br /><br />I only mention it because I remember early on in the hoax, there were a lot of references from Jermaine & Janet about Mumbai (I don't know that we established if it was central to the hoax or not)...it was also mentioned that Michael was looking at "buying" this extravagant house that Thome had found.  Somehow it was linked to the Bollywood industry or perhaps someone in that industry owned the property(?) (My memory is fuzzy on this, but I'm sure it was discussed here on forum).  <br /><br />Add to that Philips testified last week that he thought Michael was "crazy" to spend his "whole wad" on some 93 million dollar house. (I think he was making reference to this same house Thome found)  <br /><br />Now Michael supposedly met Thome through Jermaine, yet a reporter stated that Thome supposedly introduced Grace to Michael (which is incorrect)....I believe I read somewhere that Grace met Michael through a reference from either Deepak or Gotham Chopra and his family.<br /><br /><br />long story short  :icon_e_confused:....I don't think Paris was just pulling "India" out of the air. The whole "India" reference seems odd to say the least, but it's not the first time its been brought up.<br /><br />Why would MJ just "send" Grace to India? It makes no sense if she "had no money" like Paris said.  <br /><br /><br />I'll  try to dig up the links from the earlier discussions, but I'm sure there were references to India.  I think Paris was being purposeful in her telling her "story".<br /><br />I guess we'll soon learn why only this snippet of Paris' deposition was shown at this time.  But clearly they are trying to put the focus on Grace and what she knew/saw/heard :computer-losy-smiley:
  • on 1371706743:
    <br />
    on 1371704476:
    <br />i laughed because I'm an Indian Snoopy, and I don't think the death hoax has anything to do with bollywood.<br />
    <br /><br />I only mention it because I remember early on in the hoax, there were a lot of references from Jermaine & Janet about Mumbai (I don't know that we established if it was central to the hoax or not)...<br />
    <br /><br />Well, there are many going on in my mind right now, relating to india right now, but i'm afraid it'll be off-topic.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1371702537:
    <br />
    on 1371700904:
    <br />Michael sent Rwaramba to India? :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Wonder if that comment has anything to do with Thome and the Bollywood connection?  :suspect:<br /><br />2yvuzqt.jpg<br /><br />This is starting to feel like deja vu  :icon_lol:<br /><br />http://fenilandbollywood.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/when-hrithik-met-michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />Just thinking outloud here..........minus a few years and few kilo's.<br /><br />man.jpg
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Can this man be hatman ? Loose some weight.....looks very like hatman.....only my thought.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1371715001:
    <br />Can this man be hatman ? Loose some weight.....looks very like hatman.....only my thought.<br />
    <br /><br />Looks more like that hatman with the kids at X-factor, but anything is possible.  I've once heard that hatman at the funeral was an associate of MJ's, but in disguise....hmmmmmm.
  • I always thought neither Hatman nor Blond Woman was MJ.