Hey guys, I'm new here!

FuckinPYTFuckinPYT Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
My name is Paris and I really love Michael Jackson, like I'm sure all of you here do.<br /><br />Now, I'm not a beLIEver (not sure if that's the correct term), but I'm genuinely curious as to why most of you think MJ is alive and the facts. To be fair, I'd like to say I appreciate the hard work you all have done for this website and can't wait to read what guys have found.  :)<br /><br />I love Khan from Star Trek, and used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend. That's all I got.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!!  :icon_mrgreen:  <br /><br />Welcome to the forum.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Welcome, nice to meet you :)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Paris....Glad you are here, and I feel that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to MJ.  Anything is possible. 
  • on 1371869258:
    <br /><br />I love Khan from Star Trek, and [size=18pt]used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend[/size]. That's all I got.<br />
    <br /><br />Ummm...WTF...that's all I got.
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    Hello Khan and welcome!  :bearhug:  <br />I think you should start by reading The Weird list and hoax recaps if you already haven't, it's a good place to start for a non-believer. <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/pages/hoax-information<br /><br />
    on 1371869258:
    <br />and used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend.<br />
    <br />joking or serious?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    guess i spoke too soon :icon_lol:
  • RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    Welcome Khan to the Forum :) ♥<br /><br />Since you are a New-M and Curious about the Hoax here's a link that can help you<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/pages/hoax-information<br />to gain your info about the hoax<br />Maybe some day you will be a Believer ♥<br /><br />
    on 1371869258:
    <br />and used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend. That's all I got.<br />
    <br /><br />You made our Members wondering so fast :D
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1371869258:
    <br />My name is Paris and I really love Michael Jackson, like I'm sure all of you here do.<br /><br />Now, I'm not a beLIEver (not sure if that's the correct term), but I'm genuinely curious as to why most of you think MJ is alive and the facts. To be fair, I'd like to say I appreciate the hard work you all have done for this website and can't wait to read what guys have found.  :)<br /><br />I love Khan from Star Trek, and used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend. That's all I got.<br />
    <br /><br />I'll give you a chance to explain before I lock this and send you on your way in cyberspace.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here Khan  :icon_razz:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1371946082:
    <br />
    on 1371869258:
    <br />My name is Paris and I really love Michael Jackson, like I'm sure all of you here do.<br /><br />Now, I'm not a beLIEver (not sure if that's the correct term), but I'm genuinely curious as to why most of you think MJ is alive and the facts. To be fair, I'd like to say I appreciate the hard work you all have done for this website and can't wait to read what guys have found.  :)<br /><br />I love Khan from Star Trek, and used to be Michael Jackson's girlfriend. That's all I got.<br />
    <br /><br />Aww Bec, aren't we all kind of MJs girlfriends... :icon_geek: Why not let her pretend what she likes... we know the real deal wouldn't say a single word about it. So, I just ignore such words in cyberspace... :compute: <br /><br />I'll give you a chance to explain before I lock this and send you on your way in cyberspace.<br />