Could this be a recent photo of Michael ???????????

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
https://twitter.com/actress58<br />Found this on LadyDi's  twitter account.<br /><br /><br />recent.jpg<br /><br />

Comments

• hopihopi Posts: 195
    Who knows...  :animal0017:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    never seen this picture before, maybe ..
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371987056:
    <br />never seen this picture before, maybe ..<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Me too.... :ghsdf: the best is yet to come...  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    where is it at; airplane or something? Speaking of last picture,  I am curious if Michael is alive and sort of in hiding, where is he getting is cosmetic surgeries, whitening creams, follow ups done that did not leak so far from any doctor?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1372024734:
    <br />where is it at; airplane or something? Speaking of last picture,  I am curious if Michael is alive and sort of in hiding, where is he getting is cosmetic surgeries, whitening creams, follow ups done that did not leak so far from any doctor?<br />
    <br /><br />Looks like first class in an aeroplane.....with the window shutter closed.<br /><br />Most of the fans have never seen this picture before either, that's why nobody knows whether it is recent or not...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Who that? Doesn't even look like him. <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Hey SEHF, was just last night wondering where you've been! Good to see you, keeper of MJ photo-knowledge, lol.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]i've never seen this picture be4,but,i wonder:it is possible that the background of the image (airplane) has been created/modified with photoshop (am i right?),so that they can undeceive us about mj's life.[/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]