Four years later, how do you feel?

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Well, evidently we have officially reached four years since the death (re-birth) of Michael Jackson. As the climactic events unfolded since that time, How have your thoughts, perceptions on the matter significantly impacted YOUR world since the announcement? For many of us, it came as a complete and utter shock. Now that we have reached the point in time in which we have four years to get this circus correct, as michael loosely put it, do you still believe we are going coming to our conclusion? or something of the sort. This is just a thread essentially expressing our thoughts and opinions regarding michael jackson's alleged death in general, how it has impacted your lives..(if at all) etc. Let us set aside all the investigative clues and take us back to that moment on this day (I think it was announced at 2pm actually) that michael had passed away, as only the media announced it followed by Jermaine.

Comments

• esfemaesfema Posts: 22
    [size=14pt]My hopes of seeing him again he disappeared. :-\<br /> But my love for him grows every day.<br /> He will not return, but I know he's alive! [/size]:moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Oh and by the way, <br /><br />Michael said See You In July, because This Is It.<br /><br /><br />This is an emphasizing point of contention! <br /><br /><br />if michael said it...<br /><br />I think July is our month. for at least something monumental that will prove his physical existence on this earth and he will materialize.
  • its strange nothing is going on today regarding his alleged death
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1372185856:
    <br />[size=14pt]<br />He will not return, but I know he's alive! [/size]:moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br />I used to think like this too. Then I realized he will come back.<br />He will come back in his own time.<br /><br />
    on 1372186179:
    <br />I think July is our month. for at least something monumental that will prove his physical existence on this earth and he will materialize. <br />
    <br />I think the trial has to end before the BAM. But yes, who knows.<br /><br />
    on 1372186748:
    <br />its strange nothing is going on today regarding his alleged death<br />
    <br />The day is not over yet.  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
  • In LA, it is only 12:19 pm. (Just after lunch).
  • Fustrating isn't it :icon_rolleyes:
  • jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
    I... feel very confused.<br /><br /><br />My heart goes "Chill, he's fine- alive and well."<br /><br /><br />But the nagging voice in my head (that powerfully affects my heart, too) is telling me...maybe not.<br />What with Paris' suicide-attempt (missing her dad way too much? understandable) recently, this AEG trial mes, all kinds of other stuff going on that I don't even care to learn details of...<br /><br />The last time I felt confident was when Conrad Murray was being interviewed by Anderson Cooper- and what a strange interview that was.<br />I kept hearing Michael's voice coming from Conrad. Michael.<br />With some odd accent he put to his voice to disguise it. Michael.<br />Talking about the oddest things, breaking randomly into song, in that familiar soft voice....<br />Michael...<br /><br /><br />But now I'm just back into uncertainty when I remember his kids and how they're getting along in their own lives.<br />Somewhat clearly lacking Michael's presence.<br /><br />All I want is to know the truth again, to remember, and to learn everything, starting from right now.<br />I don't want to feel that awful pain of doubt, or like I'm just a fool looking through rose-tinted glasses, ever again.<br />Especially with how the 1 or 2 people I've told that I believe MJ is alive thinks I'm absolutely crazy and stupid. (and..maybe I am.. x.x)<br /><br /><br />I'll never give up on Michael, but I'm afraid of being wrong again.<br /><br /><br />Does anyone else feel this way?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I feel more confident then ever and I'm cautiously optimistic that we will have a bamsday.<br /><br />I knew on day one, 6/25/09, you have to watch this guy (MJ) because things are not always what they seem with him and faking his death would be right up his alley. I wasn't convinced we had something here until 7/17/09 when I stumbled across mjhd.com and the ambulance pic and backing out footage. I hadn't seen any of that stuff until then. But put it together with my initial instincts on day one, the memorial I had already seen with the slide of Liberian Girl MJ behind the camera, the sister's strange comments about Family First and Fans second... and Marlon's weird MJ in disguise story ("you're right there, MJ, you're right there"
    >Hatman/Blonde) and Paris's complete lack of real tears, and I was hooked. Come more Liberian Girl pics at the burial and it was hook-line-sinker--no going back.<br /><br />I'm at a peacefully calm place. After each round of soul searching I become more n more at ease with this, to where I am today, which is very calm, very quietly confident. Nothing that happens can undo what has already been done, nor make me unsee that which I have already seen. <br /><br />If anyone had given me the inside scoop in the summer of 09 that we would still be here 4 years later I would have laughed them off the boards. And probably did. I was pretty sure we would have a Halloween bamsday that year. Show's how much I know. Show's how much I learned in 4 years about patience, perseverance, faith, and self confidence. If you "know" it's coming, it doesn't matter how long it takes. Just because the sun isn't up at 3:05 am doesn't mean it won't rise at dawn.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Still here... and will be here till "The end" when ever it may be.<br />Patience is a virtue and I've learned a lot since day one. I'm thankful for that and I would NEVER have missed it.<br />
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    i am still here as well, and i am going to stay here as long the forum keeps up.<br /> four years, looking back it doesnt feel that long.<br />I am happy that i ran into this place, a place for me called a Home.<br /><br />Love to you all. happy that i had the chance to meet you all here, you have becoming very precious to me. <br /><br /><3 Shy
  • hopeful10hopeful10 Posts: 10
    I have been here since July 09 and I WILL REMAIN HERE. Loving the great show that only Michael can bring to us. i LOVE this forum and every one here. :bearhug: :woohoo2: :icon_bounce:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Stil here..and wil be til the end.<br />My story how it started is almost the same as Bec.<br /><br />I was sometimes frustrated that it tooke so long,and nothing on each Bamsday happened..But i learned to be patient.<br />Because i know for sure that nothing was what it seemed to be..so there must be a reason for that.<br />Now i am okay and see what happens. :icon_cool:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I never thought I would be here for 4 years, because I'm not the kind of person who is obsessed with celebrities. Never thought I would collect all different kinds of information, compare photos, investigate, detect lies etc..... etc.... etc.....But the most important lesson I've learned so far is not to believe the media. I used to believe everything I hear on the radio or see on TV. After I joined the "course of life" I discovered a new world! May be graduation day is near, as the hoax might be ending seen, but I must say that what we have learned here so far in hoax land is lesson for life. I didn't know that MJ is a very good teacher! Those who have missed this experience have missed something huge! I consider myself very LuckY. Joining MJ's college is def a wonderful thing. Looking forward to graduation day :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I feel closer and closer Michael and this great adventure give me so much positive energy  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />After four years to be here every day in our Hoax family is for me a great joy and a great fortune.... UNITED IN L.O.V.E. as Michael want !!!  :icon_razz: <br /><br />L.O.V.E. you all !!! <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Excuse me for the off topic.... Souza the new forum is amazing !!!! [/size] :th_bravo: [size=12pt]Thanks for your great job!!!![/size]  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I also am here, and I'll be until in due time MJ decides that it's time, yesterday I saw a video that took me to 06-25-09 so far, and I must confess that spill a tear when I saw the news spread for the world, then the vision of each of the inconsistencies (refreshed my memory) comes to the conclusion that I'm not as crazy as I thought the some point. I am very happy to be here with all of you, my fellow travelers, that MJ said "It's an adventure, a great adventure and not be nervous" I guess he meant that not everything that we would see would be to our liking, and not is wrong, but as we all learned to detect the trash, and there was a big change in my life, being in touch with everyone here has made me a person who opened her mind and see with new eyes the reality (sometimes seems fiction) but I owe it to Michael, a man who spent his whole life showing the world that can change the course of our lives and to a global change in this work is that each and every one of us, in our environment, and so should be, slowly, come to transform some of this unequal world where hate and disinterest on the other are the subject of every day, we have the reach that Michael has, but that we are, we are your army's Love, Michael also wanted him. So I can say that these four years were learning, and I am at peace, hoping that "we will soon see the King", and I say this because in the memorial was the key to everything I saw was the beginning of the greatest spectacle the world. I love you all. maru  :bearhug:
  • First i was  :over-react-smiley: and  :'(<br />then i was  :omg:<br />after that there's been a lot of  :icon_geek: and  :Pulling_hair: and  :confused: and  :woohoo2: even some  :argue: sometime<br />then there was  :judge-smiley: and then  :judge-smiley: again <br />today i'm a bit  :abouttime: and  :confused: again  but whatever i'll always be  :bearhug: for MJ<br /><br />I don't expect anything, i'm not sure of anything, i just wait and observe, because it's HIS life, and i just try to watch him be, without being too demanding.
  • on 1372975750:
    <br />First i was  :over-react-smiley: and  :'(<br />then i was  :omg:<br />after that there's been a lot of  :icon_geek: and  :Pulling_hair: and  :confused: and  :woohoo2: even some  :argue: sometime<br />then there was  :judge-smiley: and then  :judge-smiley: again <br />today i'm a bit  :abouttime: and  :confused: again  but whatever i'll always be  :bearhug: for MJ<br /><br />I don't expect anything, i'm not sure of anything, i just wait and observe, because it's HIS life, and i just try to watch him be, without being too demanding.<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha I love emoticon messages.<br />And I love your DP.<br /><br />Hmmm, how do I feel? Well I always had wished that MJ came back earlier, but I think waiting around four years for this and experiencing everything I couldn't possibly imagine, it feels gratifying. <br /><br />The greatest things are the ones you've got to fight hardest for right? So I think just feeling so many emotions (good and bad), to get through it all and to get where we are today is great within itself. In a way it will make MJ's comeback even sweeter and that more precious. It's about the journey more so than the destination. <br /><br />I wish I could do it all again, this has only happened once and it will never happen again...so I am extremely happy that I have been a part of it and it will no doubt be sad when this stage of the hoax ends.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I so love reading everyone's comments....the serious AND the seriously funny.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />I am so comforted to be in the company of people who understand that whatever is going on is quite spectacular, even if we don't understand or are continually frustrated.  I am reminded as I read such thoughtful comments that I am not crazy just damn lucky.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    gwynned,<br /><br />I guess you're right. We are lucky. Very lucky! Witnessing the greatest show on earth is something we all have to be soo proud about.
  • Hi guys I have finally been able to log into the forum woohoo!! I have been missing you I'm still in L.A and I have witnessed July the fourth fireworks here in downtown, wow amazing!! I feel exactly the same as Bec I feel more confident than never that Michael alias Front will come back soon and I feel that he is looking forward to coming back because he needs to be loved by the ones who really love and respect him.<br />I love you all so much :bearhug:
  • on 1373013424:
    <br />Hi guys I have finally been able to log into the forum woohoo!! I have been missing you I'm still in L.A and I have witnessed July the fourth fireworks here in downtown, wow amazing!! I feel exactly the same as Bec I feel more confident than never that Michael alias Front will come back soon and I feel that he is looking forward to coming back because he needs to be loved by the ones who really love and respect him.<br />I love you all so much :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yay!!!! But as I read on I'm getting more and more jealous...lol...you are in L.A!!!! For how long? On a holiday?<br />I was in L.A for NYE, but the fireworks sucked, I just watched people pop their own fireworks and went to go watch some college football. But I know how amazing the fireworks are on Independence Day...where in DTLA did you see the fireworks? I think they have some pretty amazing fireworks at Santa Monica beach at the Pacific Park Pier on July 4th.<br /><br />Anyway I'm so happy for you, hope you have a great time in LA LA Land.<br />And to L.A; I will be back soon so don't forget about me, ok? *cries*...LOL
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    How do I feel??? ? Great  ;)  :michael_jackson-1135:!!! I am still here, watching the master,doing what he knows best:PLAYing Around  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol:  !!!!<br /><br />2013-06-15-IMAG7893_1_1.jpg
  • Hmmm quite talented with the xylophone huh Michael? Well stop showing off, cause I'm sure everyone can play...I mean I think I can, but after my music teacher took it off me after playing a few notes, I wasn't able to see my true potential. Don't know why my teacher did that though and said 'that's enough'.  I deduce that to be because I was just that good....LOL, did somebody put N2O in here?
  • AmetistaAmetista Posts: 6
    How I feel - I have recently watched many videos on youtube - as I accidently stumbled over a series of interesting facts about 25th June. (her username is  LunaJo67 ) and it took me an eternity to get through but all facts together, yet again everything is just not logical if you try to think of he is NOT alive, it doesn't work that way, I really tried 2 years ago, but I always keep coming back and seeing clues everywhere. so I'm still a beLIEver, and it won't change, nothing that can appear in the press will change that because I simply don't believe it. We may not know if he comes back - but there is still hope for BAMS-day. Its 4 years now but every day new things come up, it's like a path we are on to putting together the pieces...sometimes it's like being in front of a giant puzzle. <br />And then I imagine how he might be sitting somewhere, watching the world what is going on with us, he always was a genius, and I'll never doubt that. Okay I have no idea what I'm writing lol, I just wanted to say - no matter what, there's hope. :-)
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    :michael-jackson:....in these four years ... thanks to MichaeI!, I increased the awareness of the reality and I realized that powerful forces are at work to destroy the truth, honesty, love and solidarity.<br />Intrigues and lies are working to undermine the core values of the planet and Michael showed us the evil force that he fought bravely, encouraged us to deepen, to study, to not stop at the surface of things.<br />Michael showed us that behind the lights of the show  the shadow of evil  corrupts everything.<br />Only the commitment and love for oneself and for others can help us to fight against the demons, and now I truly believe that Michael is an extraordinary man worthy of respect for all as well as an incredibly talented forever.<br />He will return and  will triumph, its BAM! will  be sudden, unpredictable and explosive.<br />He sewed this web of film in a refined and ingenious way,  I don't want to miss the ending! :michael_jackson-1135:<br /><br /> :moonwalk_:<br />