Michael Jackson Plain Old Dad

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson <br />Plain Old Dad<br /><br />Michael Jackson -- who was so elusive and freakish during his adult life -- was privately a doting dad who was adored by his kids -- at least based on the family pictures that were shown to the jury.<br /><br />Prince Jackson testified Wednesday about MJ and how loving he was when no one but the kids were around.  The photos that went along with Prince's testimony seem to prove the point.<br /><br />Check out the pics.  It may change your opinion about Michael. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/michael-jackson-photos-pics-family-prince-jackson-paris-blanket-kids/

Comments

• iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1372356245:
    <br />Check out the pics.  It may change your opinion about Michael. <br />
    <br /><br />TMZ clearing Michaels name<br />:-)
  • The last phot caught my attention. "First Day at Buckley". All the previous pics were when MJ was "alive", except that one. That threw me for a loop. Was he the photographer?
  • on 1372356700:
    <br />The last phot caught my attention. "First Day at Buckley". All the previous pics were when MJ was "alive", except that one. That threw me for a loop. Was he the photographer?<br />
    <br /><br />It looks as if the photographer is familiair to Katherine, Prince and Paris, because they're smiling relaxed and even proud at the camera, so..the one who took the photo could be MJ.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1372370653:
    <br />
    on 1372356700:
    <br />The last phot caught my attention. "First Day at Buckley". All the previous pics were when MJ was "alive", except that one. That threw me for a loop. Was he the photographer?<br />
    <br /><br />It looks as if the photographer is familiair to Katherine, Prince and Paris, because they're smiling relaxed and even proud at the camera, so..the one who took the photo could be MJ. <br />
    <br /><br />I caught that too! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />In fact I noticed a few shots in there of just the kids....are they insinuating Michael took those pictures too since he's not in them?  :icon_eek: :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    4 Photos with Grace Rwaramba, 3 with Michael, 1 with Katherine and the other photos of the children
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    also caught my attention the photo "First Day at Buckley" that looks like a family photo, and if so, how it comes to TMZ?<br />Enlarge photo to try to see who is reflected in the car door ... ohhh I see fedoras everywhere  :LolLolLolLol:
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    what caught my attention too was the title of the article 'Plain OLD dad'...could 'old' imply that he's got older cause he's in fact alive?  :)
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    i cant explain why, but everytime i see the headline, this come to mind" Old dad in plain sight". <br /><br />also does remind me of Fronts commend, You have seen me of late,......  plain sight? or to far fetched? .. :icon_redface: