WADE ROBSON Details Molestation Allegations Against MJ

iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
edited January 1970 in News
00_zps21038604.png<br /><br />Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.<br /><br />The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.<br /><br />Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."<br /><br />According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"<br /><br />In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."<br /><br />The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/wade-robson-michael-jackson-sexual-molestation-alegations/#ixzz2XRuVLyhD<br /><br />

Comments

• iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    This guy disappeared into the air and now he's back... ugh.<br /><br />twitter Front commented this Wade stuff as bullshit:<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 54m<br />.@TheVogueRogue No I'm not feeling better & the Wade BS only adds to it. What happened 2 his heart?? What abt everything MJ did 4 him?(cont)<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 53m<br />.@TheVogueRogue I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />My thoughts about this whole thing have been all over the place, as to WHY it's happening and why now.  The only irrefutable truth is that this is BS and that Michael is innocent.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ Andrea    Michael is innocent.<br /><br /><br /><br />            [size=12pt] ABSOLUTELY[/size]      :moonwalk_:        <br /><br /><br /><br />                <br />
  • on 1372368481:
    <br />This guy disappeared into the air and now he's back... ugh.<br /><br />twitter Front commented this Wade stuff as bullshit:<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 54m<br />.@TheVogueRogue No I'm not feeling better & the Wade BS only adds to it. What happened 2 his heart?? What abt everything MJ did 4 him?(cont)<br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 53m<br />.@TheVogueRogue I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />MJ is innocent. <br />Obviously, WR and his lawyer are still smelling the MONEY. ANYTHING for MONEY. <br />@Frontback: <br /><br />
    I REFUSE to believe this is him.I know he is good in his heart-he has just fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed$$$!!!!!!
    <br /><br />Maybe I got it all wrong, but I've been thinking that Front REFUSES to believe this is really WR that even of all the lies and BS Wade has been telling about MJ, Front still has faith in the goodness in WR's heart and his words are almost like defending towards him, "he has fallen victim to media/corrupt/greed" and that there's more to it (we don't know).. <br /><br /><br /><br />*edited*
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1372369599:
    <br />Michael is innocent.<br />
    <br />
    on 1372370593:
    <br />Michael is innocent.<br />
    <br />
    on 1372374047:
    <br />MJ is innocent. <br />
    <br /><br />Do we even have to say that, lol. I think everybody here knows it.<br /> :bearhug:
  • Now I'm 100% sure that AEG is behind Wade's allegations.  Just look at the timing.  There is a lot of sympathy, love and understanding towards Michael, his children and how good of a father he "was" for his children now more than ever before.  With the videos and the photos shown in court yesterday of Michael and his children, how cute and loving they were. Michael was a father, a teacher, a mentor to his children and all of the positive emotions and feelings this brings out towards Michael, and AEG is on the verge of  losing the case here, and there's a lot of money involved, millions or may be billions.  <br />So, AEG once again brings in Wade with his baseless allegations to discredit Michael and the court case.
    <br />iLoveyoumore, that is a given here on the forum, you're totally right.  But if lies are so easily repeated, then so should the truth.<br /><br />Faithad, that is definitely one possibility that I'm not dismissing.  I don't think anyone should be underestimated.
  • I find it really interesting that "7" lines were blacked out. there is that number again....Michael's signature mark.<br /><br />We know that Michael is innocent - we just don't know if WR is for or against Michael. I think I'll continue to sit back and observe. I think that T. Messereau will make sure to set the record straight and I can't wait for all of the cards to fall.<br /><br />Blessings  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1372394238:
    <br />I find it really interesting that "7" lines were blacked out. there is that number again....Michael's signature mark.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes it is his mark.<br /><br />I don't believe Twitter Front. Much as I didn't believe TS/_comments.
    <br />Ya those 7s are hard to ignore...especially when thrust so blatantly in front (lol) of us.  The other main possibility for me (if not "them" out to "get" MJ) is that Wade is helping MJ out - the ultimate goal being to clear Michael's name.  And Front's tweets do seem to have a 'read between the lines' element to them.  But that's Front though, what he says can be interpreted a number of ways. So his anger and confusion with Wade could either be genuine, or representative of what MJ had and has had to endure for the past 20 years.  Whatever's happening, headlines are being made.
    And it is indeed representative, isn't it. Good point, Andrea.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1372363773:
    <br />00_zps21038604.png<br /><br />Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.<br /><br />The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.<br /><br />Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."<br /><br />According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"<br /><br />In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."<br /><br />The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/wade-robson-michael-jackson-sexual-molestation-alegations/#ixzz2XRuVLyhD<br />
    <br /><br />WADE: THIS IS [size=12pt]BEYOND RIDICULOUS![/size]<br />chairfall.gif<br />And when you think that 2 days ago,I was wondering how long it will pass ,before tmz puts his dirty hands on it, and make up a nasty story  :animal0017: ...........
    "Role-playing" does not fit with what they go on to describe at all.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."
    <br /><br /><br />And this part is the most..<br />emoticon_caca_divertido_msnanimal_com-6.gif
    ...from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.
    <br /><br />Why that specific date??  Seems very odd to be so specific, especially for a kid. The only thing that I could really find was that the Sammy Davis Jr 60th Anniversary Celebration was aired that night (I don't think it was live though) and Michael performed the song "You Were There" which he specifically co-wrote for the occasion and only performed it that one time, for Sammy.  Here are the lyrics and video, which is especially quite touching at the end when MJ and Sammy embrace:<br /><br />You were there, before we came.<br />You took the hurt, you took the shame.<br />They built the walls to block your way.<br />You beat them down.<br />You won the day.<br />It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.<br />You taught them all.<br />You made them care.<br /><br />Yes, you were there, and thanks to you<br />There's now a door we all walk through.<br />And we are here, for all to see --<br />To be the best that we can be.<br />Yes, I am here....<br />Because you were there.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />It seems to me that those lyrics could also be applied to hoaxers and to all fans who vigilantly defend Michael against all the BS.  It just seems to me that there is a reason for specifically citing that date - February 4, 1990.
  • bonnie2013bonnie2013 Posts: 91
    on 1372439395:
    <br />
    ...from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.
    <br /><br />Why that specific date??  Seems very odd to be so specific, especially for a kid. The only thing that I could really find was that the Sammy Davis Jr 60th Anniversary Celebration was aired that night (I don't think it was live though) and Michael performed the song "You Were There" which he specifically co-wrote for the occasion and only performed it that one time, for Sammy.  Here are the lyrics and video, which is especially quite touching at the end when MJ and Sammy embrace:<br /><br />You were there, before we came.<br />You took the hurt, you took the shame.<br />They built the walls to block your way.<br />You beat them down.<br />You won the day.<br />It wasn't right, it wasn't fair.<br />You taught them all.<br />You made them care.<br /><br />Yes, you were there, and thanks to you<br />There's now a door we all walk through.<br />And we are here, for all to see --<br />To be the best that we can be.<br />Yes, I am here....<br />Because you were there.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />It seems to me that those lyrics could also be applied to hoaxers and to all fans who vigilantly defend Michael against all the BS.  It just seems to me that there is a reason for specifically citing that date - February 4, 1990.<br />
    <br /><br />I can tell you why the specific date: February 4, 1990 or 02-04-1990<br /><br />2+4+1+9+9= 25 and 2+5=7<br /><br />So we have the date the first "act" supposedly took place 7, it continued for 7 years, & 7 lines of testimony blacked out.  [size=18pt]777[/size]      :th_bravo: :penguin:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, that was a brilliant connection! A specific date mentioned has got to be deliberate for a reason. And I've always loved that song and performance, so obviously hyper true about MJ, though he wrote it for SDJ. If you picture Wade saying those words about MJ for the hoax, it makes complete sense.<br /><br />Bec, I totally agree with you; both Front and TS have always been 'slippery' for hoaxy reasons, never giving a fraction of an inch away in clues unless necessary, patient that we will understand in due time. Though they sometimes 'lie' to us, I believe that the ultimate purpose is for exposing a greater truth.<br /><br />One 6th sense reason I still feel Wade's story has MJ's signature on it is, all the detail of the 2005 trial & allegation was extremely graphically perverted in nature probably written by people who delight in that kind of talk. Wade always speaks in very general vague terms as to what MJ actually did to him, even when pushed for detail.
    This fool is still contradicting himself.. what a load of hogwash. I hope the media continues to ignore this lying asshole.. He told Matt Lauer that MJ said it was 'love' and now he's saying that MJ told him the sexual stuff was disgusting?? so if MJ told him it was disgusting then that means that Wade should've known it was wrong right?idjet.gif
    Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy I am not saying everyone has to believe cause I get not everyone will but at least listen and learn. More knowledge is to come.<br /><br />Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy But when a victim gets the courage to talk we as a human race need to listen.<br /><br />Chantal Robson @chantalrobson 11h @Niamhyy I know it's ok its confusing to many that don't understand abuse. Victims are told to Hold things even from their family.
    <br /><br />"Victim"  :animal0017:? ALLEGED victim, dear...<br /><br />"Victims are told to Hold things even from their family."<br /><br />So did Wade have repressed memory or he just chose to keep it from everyone? Even from prosecutors at a criminal trial...<br /><br />Keeping it from everyone would be understandable, however going out of his way praising MJ all these years (most of the time voluntarily!), organizing tributes for him, calling him the reason why he believed the pure goodness of mankind is a lot, lot harder to explain... In case he just chose to keep it from everyone as opposed to having a repressed memory.<br /><br />And spare me of this whole "knowledge" crap that you keep playing, Chantal...<br /><br />This is what Chantal recently had to say  :icon_rolleyes::<br /><br />Chantal Lauren Robson<br />Friday via Change.org<br /><br />
    My brother was abused as a child, and is now dealing with changing his entire life in reaction to the pain he now feels and understands as an adult. This is not something that goes away over night. Children have to deal with the emotional trama of abuse their entire lives. They need our support.
    <br /><br />Restore funding to the Victims of Child Abuse Act - Sign the Petition!<br />Chantal just signed this petition on Change.org.<br />2347 signatures are still needed!<br />Sign the Petition · Share<br /><br />It is just me or Chantal could be the next Davellin Arvizo  :icon_e_surprised:??<br />This is 2005 all over again, except this time social media won't let them sleep on it easier.<br />That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW  :icon_lol:  ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!!!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    since when is someone who is at the age of 20, named a child?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I would like to see that
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1372729726:
    <br />
    That is why I think if this goes to court the estate should put everyone on the stand. Jordan Chandler, his sister Lily, his Mother June ,Jason Francia and his Mother, Gavin Arvizo all of them. Lets end this shit NOW
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I would like to see that<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. End this once and for all. It needs a death blow aimed at the source and since it started with Jordan, then that is where it needs to end.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1372734255:
    <br />
    on 1372729726:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I agree. End this once and for all. It needs a death blow aimed at the source and since it started with Jordan, then that is where it needs to end.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:                        <br /><br /><br />                      media......      crazy2.gif
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1372734255:
    <br />
    on 1372729726:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I agree. End this once and for all. It needs a death blow aimed at the source and since it started with Jordan, then that is where it needs to end.<br />
    <br /><br />I completely agree, also.  <br /><br />I always wondered about Jordan. Seems like that hush money his father wrangled out of Mike's insurance company was more than enough to compensate him for his virtue. Yes, that's sarcasm.
    I really had to wrote this,cause it's out of this world  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :<br /><br /><br />MJ Molestation Accuser Says King Of Pop’s Eerie SPIELBERG Prophecy Triggered Abuse Memories<br />Posted on Jun 28, 2013 @ 3:56AM | By Dylan Howard<br /><br />Splash News<br /><br />Michael Jackson “prophesized” that Wade Robson would one day become a film director bigger than two-time Academy Award winner Steven Spielberg — an eerie prediction that ultimately prompted the molestation accuser to have a nervous breakdown and reveal seven years of alleged abuse.<br /><br />According to documents filed in a Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 30-year-old dancer-choreographer was hired in early 2011 to direct a “large budget” dance film that “Decedent [Jackson] had once ‘prophesized’ Claimant [Robson] would do.”<br /><br />“But by April 2011, overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, Claimant [Robson] was unable to work and quit the film,” lawyers for Robson wrote in their filing as part of a claim for money against the late singer’s Estate.<br /><br />“Following the walk-away from the biggest opportunity of his life, Claimant met with a cognitive psychologist for about a month in attempt to understand why his life was unravelling, but never discussed with him the childhood sexual activities with Decedent.”<br /><br />Months later, Robson began working again and was back to “invincible status” before he had a final, “complete breakdown” in March, 2012.<br /><br />He has been unable to work since, it’s claimed.<br /><br />During the meltdown and amid extreme stress, anxiety, fear and depression, Robson told a psychologist — for the first time — that Jackson had abused him for seven years, beginning at age seven.<br /><br />“This realization initiated an enormous emotional, psychological and psychological upheaval in my life that continues to this day,” Robson, who was born in Australia, wrote in his seven page, hand-signed declaration to the court.<br /><br />He also recalled that fateful conversation with the King of Pop about Spielberg.<br /><br />At some point during a trip to Los Angeles in 1990, “Doe 1 [Jackson] gave me the nickname ‘Little One’. He continued to call me by that name all the way up until his death in 2009. He also began to fill my head with maxims to live by such as ‘Be in the history books’ and ‘Immortalize yourself’.<br /><br />“He also prophesized that I would one day be a film director bigger than Steven Spielberg. As far as I was concerned, Doe 1 had written my fate.”  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF:<br /><br />Robson, a father of one, told court: “Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again. I need a new life for myself and my family; this civil action, which for me involves finally speaking the truth as loud as I suppressed it for all these years, is part of the process.”<br /><br />Wade also said this about MJ:<br /><br />
    “It was during these years that my[glow=red,2,300] ‘God’ [/glow] became my ‘friend’ and told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me.”
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused: :bowdown:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Why would Michael be listed as a doe?  :icon_e<br />Please tell me I'm not the only one who can't make any sense out of this struggle.png,cause he's basically saying MJ was psychic and this psychic prediction was coming true about him being as big as Spielberg, which scared Wade into flopping out of the movie and thus having a breakdown revealing he was a victim of 7 years of sexual abuse.<br />And this civil action is part of the way to heal, because now that he's flunked the prophecies of sacred Saint Michael he needs a new life for him and his family.So if he had made movies when he was younger, he would've also had a breakdown?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />I hope the estate are calling the Step Up 4 people to ask if Wade mentioned any of this when he flunked out of the movie.  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />