MICHAEL JACKSON BILLION DOLLAR MAN

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in News
MICHAEL JACKSON<br />BILLION DOLLAR MAN<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson could have raked in as much as $1.5 billion had he lived ... at least that's what an entertainment money man told jurors today in MJ's wrongful death case.<br /><br />Accounting guru Arthur Erk testified ... Jackson could have earned minimum $1.1 billion if he performed a worldwide concert and showcased his music in Las Vegas.  And Erk felt if ticket prices were high enough, the figure would soar to $1.5 bil by the time Michael turned 65.<br /><br />There are a couple of problems.  First, MJ never planned a worldwide tour.  The "This Is It" tour was limited to London.  Second, the family is seeking more than $40 billion.<br /><br />Another interesting thing ... Erk said he deducted what he felt Jackson would have spent between age 50 and age 65, when he hypothetically would have retired -- $134 million.<br /><br />Oh the struggles of living on a budget.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/15/michael-jackson-billion-dollar-wrongful-death-lawsuit-earnings/<br /><br />

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    First, MJ never planned a worldwide tour/quote]<br /><br /><br />I remember Derek Clontz after the death of Michael said that shit of the worldwide tour.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    ... Jackson could have earned minimum $1.1 billion if he performed a worldwide concert ...
    <br /><br />
    ... First, MJ never planned a worldwide tour. ...
    <br /><br /><br />Those are two different things.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Follow the money - by all accounts he's not doing too badly as a 'dead' man!  I wonder how much you need to build a children's hospital.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1373938928:
    <br />
    ... Jackson could have earned minimum $1.1 billion if he performed a worldwide concert ...
    <br /><br />
    ... First, MJ never planned a worldwide tour. ...
    <br /><br /><br />Those are two different things.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, how interesting.... HAHAHAHAHA.<br /><br />Living on a budget my ass, I bet he orders the whole Burger King menu at least 6 times a week.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1373963682:
    <br />
    on 1373938928:
    <br />
    ... Jackson could have earned minimum $1.1 billion if he performed a worldwide concert ...
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes, how interesting.... HAHAHAHAHA.<br /><br />Living on a budget my ass, I bet he orders the whole Burger King menu at least 6 times a week.<br />
    <br /><br />Better the Immortal Burger lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!<br /><br />ImmortalBurger03-588_zpsb59f8931.jpg
  • on 1373963682:
    <br />
    on 1373938928:
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes, how interesting.... HAHAHAHAHA.<br /><br />Living on a budget my ass, I bet he orders the whole Burger King menu at least 6 times a week.<br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean??  :icon_rolleyes:
    on 1373987698:
    <br />
    on 1373963682:
    <br />
    on 1373938928:
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean??  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />That he eats like a pig and prefers Burger King (steak burger and chicken royal are favorites is my guess).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Sorry for the off topic.  Souza, I have a quick request.  Is it possible to add the AEG VS Katherine Trial Thread to the Top Boards menu on the left hand side of Forum Portal that's just below the calendar?  Thanks.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    ....age 65?<br /><br />I didn't know entertainers of MJ's caliber had a "standard retirement" age like the rest of us.  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />I'd love to see the amount of that social security check! smiley-shocked017.gif  smiley-shocked032.gif<br />
    on 1373997965:
    <br />Sorry for the off topic.  Souza, I have a quick request.  Is it possible to add the AEG VS Katherine Trial Thread to the Top Boards menu on the left hand side of Forum Portal that's just below the calendar?  Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />No can do... That is an automatic list.

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    But ....  :icon_e_wink:nif  have always said that Michael had been reduced to poverty ...  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />H ow many lies.......  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1373988477:
    <br />
    on 1373987698:
    <br />
    on 1373963682:
    <br />
    on 1373938928:
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean??  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />That he eats like a pig and prefers Burger King (steak burger and chicken royal are favorites is my guess).<br />
    <br /><br />Who MJ? sorry I am slow.
    on 1373965949:
    <br />
    on 1373963682:
    <br />Living on a budget my ass, I bet he orders the whole Burger King menu at least 6 times a week.<br />
    <br /><br />Better the Immortal Burger lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!<br /><br />ImmortalBurger03-588_zpsb59f8931.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I thought MJ preferred KFC? smiley-eatdrink020.gif<br /><br />1f8ohv.jpg<br /><br /><br />...or perhaps Burger King is a new sponsor?  :icon_lol:
  • on 1374009468:
    <br />
    on 1373997965:
    <br />Sorry for the off topic.  Souza, I have a quick request.  Is it possible to add the AEG VS Katherine Trial Thread to the Top Boards menu on the left hand side of Forum Portal that's just below the calendar?  Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />No can do... That is an automatic list.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok. Didn't know that.  Thank you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ImmortalBurger03-588_zpsb59f8931.jpg      <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />That is pure cholesterol,......... by which  will be everything you do damage to the body is the most tasty :icon_question: :'(<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    My thought as well @Paula. Doesn't do it for me...but then my weakness is chocolate.  :-\
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Heart attack in a bun... :icon_lol:<br /><br />RK, yes me too. I'm surprised Satan didn't tempt Eve with chocolate rather.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1374007358:
    <br />....age 65?<br /><br />I didn't know entertainers of MJ's caliber had a "standard retirement" age like the rest of us.  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />I'd love to see the amount of that social security check! smiley-shocked017.gif  smiley-shocked032.gif<br />
    <br /><br />
    ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 11h<br />Strong: Had MJ not died in 2009, you estimate he would've gone on tour 3 more years, 4 more tours after that until age 66, correct?<br /><br />ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 11h<br />Erk: 4 more tours, until age 66, was my professional opinion.
    <br /><br />1345788912666.gif
  • If that is not SLAVERY then what is it??  :screaming-7365:  Michael you did a vey good job by faking your death, THEY only are LOSERS.......and the winner is:  :moonwalk_:
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    Well this is getting exciting.<br /><br />
    on 1374040716:
    <br />1345788912666.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead, that was so creepy.<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
    on 1374057619:
    <br />Well this is getting exciting.<br /><br />
    on 1374040716:
    <br />1345788912666.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead, that was so creepy.<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Love it!  smiley-laughing021.gif<br /><br /><br />Bob Hope entertained well into his 90's.....so did George Burns! And Betty White is still active in the industry at age 91!  smiley-happy105.gif<br /><br />How the heck do these people come up with these numbers?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />...I think Erk needs to recalculate MJ's net worth!smiley-ashamed005.gif<br />