Grown-Ups 2

warrior999warrior999 Posts: 80
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hello there!<br /><br />Last week i´ve seen the funny movie grown-ups 2 and it has Michael related references in it.<br /><br />1. of course the movie is from Sony so why not.<br /><br />2. The movie daughter of Kevin James (King of Queens) Character made the Moonwalk  :moonwalk_: twice  :moonwalk_: on a football field to cheers the love interest? Movie son of Adam Sandler it was sweet and nice<br /><br />3. On the 80´s Party at the home of Mr. Sandlers Character the youngest son character of Chris Rocks Character was dressed like our great MJ Thriller Style it was so cute and funny. The best for me as well was the first time in history STONE COLD Steve AUSTIN and HULK HOGAN in the same film  :thjajaja121: could be PR for the Bam ??? maybe but I want you to knew it if some haven´t seen it yet. long lives our king miss him so much hope we will be closer see you in july is nearly over.<br /><br />love peace and sweet greetings to all of you  :bearhug: :abouttime: :michael-jackson:

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJ is an icon so his work shows up in various media all the time. I'll lock this.
This discussion has been closed.