Conrad Murray to Jackson family: "Mark my words, I'll destroy you"

santiagosantiago Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/24/conrad-murray-aeg-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testify-warning/<br /><br />DR. MURRAY TO JACKSON FAMILY <br />MARK MY WORDS, I'LL DESTROY YOU<br />'Consider This an Imminent Nuclear Warning<br /><br />You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! <br /><br />At least that's what Dr. Conrad Murray is saying to AEG and the Jackson family, claiming he's prepared to drop a nuclear bomb on the entire wrongful death lawsuit if he's forced to testify ... a bomb that neither side can begin to fathom ... and that will blow both sides out of the water.<br /><br />It's the second time Murray's threatened AEG and the Jackson family with destructive testimony, suggesting he's been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer's true relationship with his family -- but the latest threat is borderline scary.<br /><br />Murray made the threat in a recent voicemail message to a friend, pleading with AEG and the Jacksons for one last time to leave him in peace and spare him from testifying.<br /><br />He says, "Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides. Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning. Enough is enough." He then hints at the nature of his "nuclear" secret.<br /><br />Murray was subpoenaed to testify in Katherine's $40 billion lawsuit against AEG -- but he pled the 5th because he doesn't want to incriminate himself in any upcoming legal proceedings ... after he appealed to overturn his manslaughter conviction.<br /><br />And it sounds like he has other reasons for not wanting to testify as well.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/24/conrad-murray-aeg-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testify-warning/#ixzz2ZxnM8M43 <br />Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com<br /><br />You can listen to the weird audio on tmz, (didnt know how to insert that here... and it says 'audio copyright NPG.com"<br /><br />

Comments

• applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1374667210:
    <br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/24/conrad-murray-aeg-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testify-warning/<br /><br />DR. MURRAY TO JACKSON FAMILY <br />MARK MY WORDS, I'LL DESTROY YOU<br />'Consider This an Imminent Nuclear Warning<br /><br />[size=12pt]You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! [/size]<br /><br />At least that's what Dr. Conrad Murray is saying to AEG and the Jackson family, claiming he's prepared to drop a nuclear bomb on the entire wrongful death lawsuit if he's forced to testify ... a bomb that neither side can begin to fathom ... and that will blow both sides out of the water.<br /><br />It's the second time Murray's threatened AEG and the Jackson family with destructive testimony, suggesting he's been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer's true relationship with his family -- but the latest threat is borderline scary.<br /><br />Murray made the threat in a recent voicemail message to a friend, pleading with AEG and the Jacksons for one last time to leave him in peace and spare him from testifying.<br /><br />He says, "Please stop. If you don’t, let this serve as my final warning to both sides. Don’t incite me to testify. Consider this as an imminent nuclear warning. Enough is enough." He then hints at the nature of his "nuclear" secret.<br /><br />Murray was subpoenaed to testify in Katherine's $40 billion lawsuit against AEG -- but he pled the 5th because he doesn't want to incriminate himself in any upcoming legal proceedings ... after he appealed to overturn his manslaughter conviction.<br /><br />And it sounds like he has other reasons for not wanting to testify as well.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/24/conrad-murray-aeg-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-testify-warning/#ixzz2ZxnM8M43 <br />Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com<br /><br />You can listen to the weird audio on tmz, (didnt know how to insert that here... and it says 'audio copyright NPG.com"<br />
    <br /><br />                                                                                                [size=14pt]You can't handle the truth...[/size]<br />A-Few-Good-Men-31.jpg<br /><br /><br />OMG,this is so obvious that it's starting to become BORING  :icon_rolleyes:  :thjajaja121:!!!!<br />TMZ is reading this forum, I'm telling you  :icon_lol: .This is for you,TMZ:<br /><br />funny-gif-Kanye-West-laughing.gif<br /><br />
    ....suggesting he's been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer's true relationship with his family -- but the latest threat is borderline scary.
    <br /><br />What,what secret lol ?? What was his true relationship with his family  :suspect:?? That maybe he was not their real son,and that maybe he was adopted  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:??<br />And btw,Murray can make phonecalls ,cause he has a cell phone on the wall of his cell,lol  :icon_eek:  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol: .This is so out of this world  :animal0017:,but he alreay phoned Paris,and more recently TMZ  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!! Here is Ann,explaining better  :icon_geek:.......<br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    This should get interesting  :animal0017:
  • He severed ties with his "extended" family?? Ok, but he didnt severe ties with his immediate family? Who the hell cares?<br /><br />If he severed ties with his parents or siblings, thats one thing. We know who they are, but "extended family"? Like who is in that extended family? and why should anyone care? This sounds like a lot of huffing and puffing, trying to make something out of nothing?<br /><br />I hope Conrad testifies! It should be interesting.<br /><br />
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.                <br /><br />And Murray’s claim of MJ having severed family ties. Why? To proceed with the death hoax with as few knowing about it as possible (in order to maintain authentic reactions and secrecy)?  :animal0017:            <br /><br />Yes, this is interesting.
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    That bomb must be da long waited 'troot' he's been talking about.<br /><br />Very interesting.  :fresse:
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    on 1374674257:
    <br />I hope Conrad testifies! It should be interesting.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too though at least Putnam said something like 'he has no intention of calling him'. And the judge said 'there are several steps needed to bring an inmate to testify.' We'll see!
  • on 1374679777:
    <br />Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.                <br /><br />And Murray’s claim of MJ having severed family ties. Why? To proceed with the death hoax with as few knowing about it as possible (in order to maintain authentic reactions and secrecy)?  :animal0017:            <br /><br />Yes, this is interesting<br />
    <br /><br />That makes sense.
  • Is this, the below Nuclear Warning signal over Michael' shoulder, the one CM is talking about? I know there is one video where Michael shows this signal in black and yellow as the original one but I can't find it, is it possible that Michael was hinting CM's nuclear warning back then?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />screenoio.png<br /><br />lens17736575_1299932671Nuclear_Warning_Symbol.gi
  • That sign behind MJ DOES look a lot like the nuclear symbol. And I think that cant be written off as simply a concidence. But I think (and this is only an opinion) that the symbol behind MJ may refer to the illuminati's pyramid. To "restore order" that pyramid must be flipped upside, where the majority is at the top and the minority is on the bottom. <br /><br />[imghttp://qi4fc921fb_zps055b554e.jpg][/img]<br /><br />MJ has used anti NWO symbolism before (as we all probably know). His hand pointing downwards as he stand right infront of the all knowing eye.<br /><br />I know that may sound a little whacky lol, but I hope I made myself clear
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Starchild<br />
    Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.
    <br />He sure knows how to get people's attention, wanting to know the big Truth! He must have taken lessons from MJ. I'm sure it will happen according to hoax schedule.<br /><br />Sweet, cool you spotted that symbol, when most eyes would just be on MJ! :icon_lol:<br />It seems it stands for fall-out shelter, put out everywhere during the cold war period.<br />http://anewdesigns.blogspot.ca/2010_05_01_archive.html
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    fallout from the fallguy  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />interesting if he is really pleading with them to not make him do this.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't understand a damn thing. They should be on the same side, so what's this all about ??<br /><br />does he say none of you  would have to  guess who is coming to dinner...what does he mean by that ??
  • on 1374686160:
    <br />Starchild<br />
    Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.
    <br />He sure knows how to get people's attention, wanting to know the big Truth! He must have taken lessons from MJ. I'm sure it will happen according to hoax schedule.<br /><br />Sweet, cool you spotted that symbol, when most eyes would just be on MJ! :icon_lol:<br />It seems it stands for fall-out shelter, put out everywhere during the cold war period.<br />http://anewdesigns.blogspot.ca/2010_05_01_archive.html<br />
    <br /><br />Oh....so Michael showed us that signal to let us know where to hide in case of a Nuclear Bomb thrown by CM  :icon_lol:
  • It's the second Dr. Murray is warning for a seismic shock<br /><br />
    CONRAD MURRAY <br />Leave Me Out of MJ Wrongful Death Suit ...<br />OR FACE DESTRUCTION<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray believes his testimony in Michael Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit would lead to catastrophic consequences for one side -- and he's not saying which -- so it's best to leave him the hell alone.<br /><br />Murray made the veiled threat last night in a bizarre, rambling voicemail he left on a friend's machine -- obtained by TMZ -- and you have to hear it to believe it.<br /><br />The doc who's serving time for manslaughter says, "If I am compelled to speak [in court] I can cause one party or the other to experience the impact of an immediate seismic shock" resulting in "a total and complete debacle" for both sides.<br /><br />Murray -- who was subpoenaed to testify in Katherine Jackson's $40 billion lawsuit against AEG -- has pled the 5th because he doesn't want to incriminate himself in any upcoming legal proceedings stemming from his appeal to overturn his manslaughter conviction.<br /><br />Which begs the question ... what's he NOT saying? You gotta listen to this thing.<br /><br />
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/03/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-voicemail-recording/<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23730.0.html<br /><br />It seems that he has already dropped a little 'pre' bomb of truth, thank you Dr. Murray. In the first warning of last April CM didn't reveal anything, it was just a warning, but now he opens up about Michael's relationship with his family. The only difference is that TMZ wrote about Michael's "true relationship with his family" while in the audio CM talks about "Michael's extended family"<br /><br />
    suggesting he's been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer's true relationship with his family --
    <br /><br />Conrad Murray: "It's time to speak the truth and be honest, tell the world that Michael had severed all relationships with every member of his extended family before he passed and explained the reasons for his action... (I think he said) I bet he won't do that".<br /><br />"reasons for his action".. what action?? Hoaxing his death?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Waiting for the bomb !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :moonwalk_:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1374692968:
    <br />I don't understand a damn thing. They should be on the same side, so what's this all about ??<br /><br />does he say none of you  would have to  guess who is coming to dinner...what does he mean by that ??<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure, but found this movie....it's very fitting and quite an amazing film:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/<br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1374710330:
    <br />
    on 1374692968:
    <br />I don't understand a damn thing. They should be on the same side, so what's this all about ??<br /><br />does he say none of you  would have to  guess who is coming to dinner...what does he mean by that ??<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure, but found this movie....it's very fitting and quite an amazing film:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061735/<br />
    <br /><br /><br />wondering if he cut ties for reasons that might be connected to the content of this movie would he really want his kids to be where they are?  :icon_e_confused:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Gotta love Murray's soliloquys.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well I'm just dying to know what he has to say.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wish, that was some side-jaunt--I was bawling my eyes out by the time it came to the girl's father's acceptance speech. :'( :'(<br />Okay back to Murray's ever intellectual speeches. :icon_lol <br /><br />When I looked up 'extended' family, the definition seems to be grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, their children, and more.<br />But for me personally I use 'extended' also for my siblings, (grand) nieces, (grand) nephews, as the family grows, and my 'immediate' family  has evolved to my husband and my 3 children (with likely the next few years-grandchildren). When I say I'm going with my family somewhere (etc) I usually have to separate the 2, and that's how I do it now. But perhaps that's wrong; what do you guys think?<br />It would make more sense and be more controversial for CM to be referring to MJ severing ties with his siblings and parents for hoax reasons. But for him to sever ties with all the likely hundreds of related people to him, it is very 'who cares'.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    Who's with me if I say that we will never hear what CM ''Bomb'' is? Like every time he had something to tell, we never know it...
  • Busting to hear from Connie!
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1374683413:
    <br />
    on 1374679777:
    <br />Murray’s talk is more like him extending an invitation, a dare, to have him testify.  Regarding TMZ, considering the article was first posted at the start of the trial, they appear to be fanning the flames by re-posting it.                <br /><br />And Murray’s claim of MJ having severed family ties. Why? To proceed with the death hoax with as few knowing about it as possible (in order to maintain authentic reactions and secrecy)?  :animal0017:            <br /><br />Yes, this is interesting<br />
    <br /><br />That makes sense.<br />
    <br /><br />The only things needed to make an inmate testify is a subpoena and a ride to the courthouse.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Damn Connie. Just spit it out man. I'm certain we can handle the truth. We've been waiting long enough to hear it. 
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1374763408:
    <br />Damn Connie. Just spit it out man. I'm certain we can handle the truth. We've been waiting long enough to hear it.  <br />
    <br /><br />I won't say he absolutely will not testify, but I'll be very surprised if he does. If Murray had anything "explosive" in his arsenal, he'd have used it to save his own ass from imprisonment. Maybe a tell all book when he's released? Why not? Nearly everyone who'd ever met Michael when he was "alive" wrote one following his "death".