Unreleased Version of Behind the Mask

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in News
<br />This is allegedly an unreleased version of Michael's Behind the Mask. The amazing Jabbawockeez were a part of the team that choreographed the video. Its said there is another version with MORE of the choreography included.<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Cool video! And of course makes me wonder if MJ is literally behind one of the masks, or if it's just figurative.<br /><br />This also made me remember that I've always wanted to go to a masquerade ball...do they even have those anymore these days? 
  • Awesome video! :multiplespotting: I love it! The DJ's mirrored mask reminds me of Light Man in This Is It.  <br /><br />
  • on 1375316709:
    <br /> This is allegedly an unreleased version of Michael's Behind the Mask. The amazing Jabbawockeez were a part of the team that choreographed the video. Its said there is another version with MORE of the choreography included.<br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Exclusive-Photo-from-video-shoot-for-Behind-the-mask-michael-jackson-19630757-640-427.jpg<br /><br />Glimpses and flashes,from exactly 2 years ago  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: !!!!!<br />This is great  :multiplespotting:  :icon_e_wink:!!!!!<br /><br />
  • :icon_cool: :icon_cool:  Who's up for a game of where's Waldo?  My guess is the obvious one.  Michael is the joker in  the video.    :icon_cool:
  • Sorry I can't copy/paste from the forum, I posted on another thread so refer to the link below:<br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24025.msg445407.html#msg445407
  • Great video and quite interesting from a hoaxy point of view.<br />:moonwalk_:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    That's really a piece of art! Love that video  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />... and who knows - who's behind all those masks...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wowwww  thanks darkchild for sharing...is an amzaing video and I love very much this songs...makes me dance !!!!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /> :michael-jackson:
  • on 1375316709:
    <br /> This is allegedly an unreleased version of Michael's Behind the Mask. The amazing Jabbawockeez were a part of the team that choreographed the video. Its said there is another version with MORE of the choreography included.<br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Now really,I'm the only one who recognize those fingers,starting 3:58  :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :WTF:??<br /><br />Compare them with this one:<br />tumblr_mo51yhm2gL1s1xu6qo1_400.gif<br /><br />3703_10151461945582967_768478605_n.jpg
  • To be honest, I don't actually think that is Michael behind the mask unfortunately. At 4:00 you can briefly see the actor's lips through the eye holes of the mask and they look very downturned, like a scowl, whereas Michael's lips are straight when relaxed, unless he is deliberately frowning of course. <br /><br />michael-jackson-20090625-150329.jpg<br /><br />Furthermore, at 4:02 the actor's jaw does not look nearly as defined or as tight as Michael's. <br />What do you guys think? It certainly would've been wonderful if Michael was indeed behind that mask!
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    I don't know but for me this vid is very hoaxy ;-) all those people behind MJ related masks , and this girl clearly looking for Mike, only to realize he's the Joker, which is once again so telling, and then the videon stops...wow :-) it's quite obvious  :th_bravo:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    at 4.01 I would say are MJ eyes. We can also see the elephant man, the man at the desk has blue eyes and finally I can see a blue eye and one brown (Dave Dave in LK).<br />Awesome video I love. the brunette, not the one in the video you rock my world?<br />the first image of blue eye, at the beginning of the video, is equal to the one in the tree outside the court, and the one that appears in the trailer "now you see me"
  • marthamartha Posts: 13
    what I also find quite telling is the moment the Joker's taking off his mask and he looks exactly like Michael in Remember the Time :-) and while we can't see his face, we can see a snippet from the Moonwalker of Michael taking off his rabbit mask, which I find is a way of saying it's Michael behind it  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • on 1375439680:
    <br />at 4.01 I would say are MJ eyes. We can also see the elephant man, the man at the desk has blue eyes and finally I can see a blue eye and one brown (Dave Dave in LK).<br />Awesome video I love. the brunette, not the one in the video you rock my world?<br />the first image of blue eye, at the beginning of the video, is equal to the one in the tree outside the court, and the one that appears in the trailer "now you see me"<br />
    <br /><br />You mean this one?<br /><br />screensvs.png<br /><br />I think this video is the most hoxy of the hoxiest videos  :ghsdf: :icon_e_wink:
  • if that is supposedly Michael, isn't he looking younger, like from the bad-dangerous era...how is that possible? fountain of youth?
  • on 1375445275:
    <br />if that is supposedly Michael, isn't he looking younger, like from the bad-dangerous era...how is that possible? fountain of youth?<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think Michael is playing in that vid but I can be wrong.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Looks similar to a masking this but I can't find it, found heaps line one in the video<br /><br />http://go.popscreen.com/?url=http://www.amazon.com/Masquerade-Purple-Jester-Wearable-Mask/dp/B004RJWQ52&amp;id=30534X881380&amp;xs=1
  • btw, the guy in white, who seems to be 'controlling' is imo illuminati. and he looks unhappy in the end...<br /><br />and that jester mask is reminding of cirque du soleil...
  • I just saw the video. I make a list of my ideas about it (i love to make lists of my ideas, it helps me to stay focuss and stop writting about things that are not related, like now...lol)<br /><br />- they ALL have masks, but a small group (of women) doesn't have masks. <br /><br />- You can see some of them are impersonating MJ, some of them are just hidding themselves. To me it could be related to "people acting in the hoax/people pretending to be MJ"<br /><br />- they ALMOST ALL take away their masks during the video. One by one their identity is discovered. <br /><br />-There is ONE person with an italian mask, and their is ONE woman from the group who is attracted by this person. She clearly wonders. But the masked one is not easy to find in the crowd of masked people. She SEARCH for him.<br /><br />- The DJ with mirror mask can be good or evil. You don't know him, and his mask only shows "other people" he is "who is in front of him" like a mirror, but he is noone, officially. But you can see his green eyes. He could be leading the show so that the masked ones enjoy, or he could be trying to control. In the end you don't know for sure if he is unhappy, or if he wanna make you understand he took you to where you were supposed to go. Anyway, he is in control of the show, but maybe not of the people, especially the lonely masked one, who seem to just be enjoying around.<br /><br />- In the end this character turns and before he takes of his mask, the woman smiles. To me it sounds like she already knows who is behind. she BELIEVES she is right about him. But we don't get his identity. Just we tend to believe she is right, because she smiles. She's not trying to discover, because now she is sure, she just smiled at him. But he starts taking of his mask and we can MJ taking of his mask From Moonwalker -speed demon. So i think it might be a link between MJ and this character. <br /><br />- And I love this video ! (also had to be said !! lol)<br /><br />I have to watch it again because some masks are very interesting : the woman who wears several masks + make up is pretty interesting. (i wouldn't like to be that woman lol)<br />
  • Right in the beginning, the miror mask reflect the crowd, like he is on stage, then he reflects MJ, like he is in the audience. <br /><br />ON STAGE --> AMONG PEOPLE<br /><br />******************************<br /><br />The main character in the middle of the crowd has a "Arlequin" mask. It's a character from comedia dell arte<br /><br />his lover or best friend can be "colombine", she wears no mask.<br /><br />************************<br />When the saxophonist (wear bunny head) goes in the toilets and take of his mask, the women out there come to him, but you can see they prefer to kiss the mask and look in the miror, while the man is playing alone in the back of the room, with no mask. <br /><br />*************************<br />there is a sad man at the bar. He seem isolated and he tries to clean up the bar. <br /><br />*************************<br />Arlequin looks the sky, then he looks the woman, and he starts taking of his mask. Then you can see the mirror mask of the DJ reflecting MJ taking off his mask, so this is what he SEES. Because his mask reflects what is in front of him. This moment he stops the show. I agree after second view that he seem unhappy.<br /><br /><br />
  • and about that joker/jester mask, there's something i wanna share. It's a TNZ video<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Michael Joker Jackson
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's a great gift to the fans now, though produced in 2011. It's extremely professionally done. Love all your comments, interesting aspects. Joker/Jester could be him, but doesn't need to be. That hand--<br />Here's some pics I put on twitter.<br /><br />behindthemask1_zps297d86fb.jpg<br />behindthemask2_zps5465b99b.jpg<br />behindthemask3_zpsb48453cd.jpg
  • All things considered... do we really even know what Michael looks like today?<br />
  • I don't know.  I think the hands of the joker in that last photo looks like there's makeup on it.  I know this is weird for me to say but it doesn't look like a natural black person's hand.  In other words, if it is MJ (hopefully), he covered his vitiligo hand with makeup.
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    Hey Hoax Fam!!  :icon_albino: I just wanted to say that this video was really cool and it looks futuristic. There are things that stand out like the sparkly dj with the mirrored mask, the girl that is searching for the enigma(she is reminiscent of Believers/Knowers),the Ghost skeleton mask that continued to appear in the video,the masks with other peoples faces on them,the Joker fellow and the ending that was missing the To Be Continued... So far there are 3 main characters. Sparkly Dj, Believer girl, and Venetian jester masked person(?)    Let's start with the mirror masked Dj this video focused a lot on him and his bright room with his high tech mix table and  Daft punk glove. Why doesn't he reveal himself? What is he like Night of the Living Dead under there?! Sorry i was watching Beetle Juice.  (It's like the Man in the Mirror,in the mirror, in the mirror( if he removes his mask and he isn't who i'm guessing). Also, why is there so much focus on this Jester? I don't think it's Michael,well not that one. I think it's Michael Bearden  :LolLolLolLol:  His moustache/Beard, his hands and his stature gave him away. You can see a sliver of his face in the mask mouth piece if you look carefully. Pausing is advantageous. I hope there is a continuation unless this was like a teaser or something. It reminds me of a mystery movie idk why i'm thinking of Phantom of the Opera i just get that vibe from it like something is about to happen besides the jester revealing himself. Behind the Mask is intentionally beguiling. Are there This is It dancers/crew in the video?