RANDY JACKSON BITCHES ABOUT PARIS DEBBIE ROWE PISSED

LoveNeedsExpressionLoveNeedsExpression Posts: 543
edited January 1970 in News
<br />RANDY JACKSON<br />BITCHES ABOUT PARIS<br />DEBBIE ROWE PISSED<br /><br />Randy Jackson is pissed that his niece, Paris Jackson, is confined in what he believes is a psychiatric hospital and thinks something really stinks ... but Paris' mom thinks he's delusional.<br /><br />Randy just tweeted, "I just hate the fact that you [Paris] will probably still be there on my brother's birthday."  Randy adds, "She is not psychotic.  There is no reason for her to be in a psychiatric hospital this long away from her family."<br /><br />But we've learned Debbie Rowe, Paris' mom, is livid at Randy and is telling friends that he doesn't know what he's talking about.  We're told Rowe said, "As usual, he's grossly misinformed.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  He has no idea where she is.  She's not in a psychiatric hospital."<br /><br />Rowe is saying Randy is just bitter because no one wants him to testify in Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial because he's irrelevant.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/19/randy-jackson-paris-jackson-psychiatric-hospital-debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-tweet/

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    and the side show continues.........
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    Right, RK. And where exactly is the 'bitchin' about Paris' part?!  :icon_question:
  • A lot of attention swirling around Paris in the last week or so, I wonder if she's coming back soon? Not necessarily to twitter, but a public appearance. Cause I agree with Randy, (IF) Paris isn't home yet, it doesn't make sense. 
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    (Off topic - when do US schools go back, is it next week?)
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    TMZ pulled it straight from Randy's Twitter:<br /><br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I dont like it  I dont like it  I dont lime it<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I dont like that Paris is still in this facility. It's not right<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />She's been there much too long<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />She is not psychotic . There is no reason for her to be in a psychiatric hospital this long away from her family<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I just hate the fact that you will probably still be there on my brother's birthday. This is not good<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />There's something more to this there's something going on I don't like it I'm afraid for her<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />Psychiatric hospitals oftentimes make you feel as though you're psychotic when you're not . Sometimes they make matters worse <br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I'm going to look into this . Stay tuned<br /><br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />Oh by the way, sorry for the miss spelling . Anything smaller than the keys on a piano I struggle with . I have big Joe Jackson fingers<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Painted Desert Ranch‏@DJRJPDR8h<;br />@randyjackson8 as usual you are grossly misinformed<br /><br />Angela Franco‏@AngelaDF7h<;br />@DJRJPDR @randyjackson8 Don't worry about Randy, he has diarrhea of the mouth.<br /><br />Painted Desert Ranch‏@DJRJPDR7h <br />@AngelaDF @randyjackson8 I think that's what happens when you talk out of your ass<br /><br />
    <br />I also think it's interesting this comes on the heels of Debbie and Pearl Jr. getting into it and the mention of Paris. :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />There are a couple of "instigators" ....for example:<br /><br />DianeToucan‏@DianeToucan<;br />@DJRJPDR @huronmimi @randyjackson8 @Pearljr ; Pearl, this is Randy. Randy, meet Pearl. *cue Dating Game music*<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />After only a couple of minutes of reading these tweets I became disgusted.  :Crash:<br /><br />AGAIN, this is why I don't follow Twitter! People seem to think it gives them license to be extraordinarily nasty and rude. :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />I don't know where this is all going...but I don't have the stomach for it.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1376979196:
    <br />Right, RK. And where exactly is the 'bitchin' about Paris' part?!  :icon_question: <br />
    <br /><br />+1 <br /><br />Exactly!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1376998977:
    <br />(Off topic - when do US schools go back, is it next week?)<br />
    <br /><br />It depends curls.  <br /><br />Here in Cali, most public schools start end of August, but some private schools don't start till first couples weeks of September.<br /><br />I would assume the facility Paris is "suppose" to be in is a year round institution since the students are boarded. <br /><br />But I'm just guessing on that one.:icon_e_confused:
  • Schools on the east coast of the USA got back after Labor Day. West Coast school are typically (not always though) the last week of august.
  • on 1376979196:
    <br />Right, RK. And where exactly is the 'bitchin' about Paris' part?!  :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi MFFredom, I have answered your PM!!.
  • on 1376998977:
    <br />(Off topic - when do US schools go back, is it next week?)<br />
    <br /><br />L.A schools have already begun last week but it depends on the School districts.
  • on 1377002064:
    <br />Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I'm going to look into this . [size=14pt]Stay tuned[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />This is what caught my eye!!  Will Paris come back to the picture  :icon_question:  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1376971010:
    <br /> RANDY JACKSON<br />BITCHES ABOUT PARIS<br />DEBBIE ROWE PISSED<br /><br />Randy Jackson is pissed that his niece, Paris Jackson, is confined in what he believes is a psychiatric hospital and thinks something really stinks ... but Paris' mom thinks he's delusional.<br /><br />Randy just tweeted, "I just hate the fact that you [Paris] will probably still be there on my brother's birthday."  Randy adds, "She is not psychotic.  There is no reason for her to be in a psychiatric hospital this long away from her family."<br /><br />But we've learned Debbie Rowe, Paris' mom, is livid at Randy and is telling friends that he doesn't know what he's talking about.  We're told Rowe said, "As usual, he's grossly misinformed.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  He has no idea where she is.  She's not in a psychiatric hospital."<br /><br />Rowe is saying Randy is just bitter because no one wants him to testify in Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial because he's irrelevant.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/19/randy-jackson-paris-jackson-psychiatric-hospital-debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-tweet/<br />
    <br /><br />Where is Tina Turner when you need her  :icon_mad:  :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_lol:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ?<br /><br /><br />tumblr_mpkyfyZD2V1qi3668o1_500.gif<br /><br />Twitter is the devil  ;)  :LolLolLolLol: .<br />I swear people think its a personal diary/Priest/Therapist/psychologist, people should not be spreading their personal business online. When will people learn?  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />
    Randy Jackson‏@randyjackson8<;br />I'm going to look into this . Stay tuned
    <br /><br />Dun, dun, dun!! Cue dramatic music, and Randy leaving the room in a flourish, cape swirling around him  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:. <br /><br />
    "As usual, he's grossly misinformed.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  He has no idea where she is.  She's not in a psychiatric hospital."
    <br /><br />Of course she is not there lol,actually she NEVER was.And I also sure don't get this stuff about Debbie Rowe saying she don't have a life. She obviously had or has tons of friends  :) .<br /><br />1185708_391780750922419_1436031145_n.jpg
  • Applehead you are like a bloodhound looking for pics and finding them :icon_lol: <br /><br />Where did you find that Paris' pic? is it a new one?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Always  discussing for twitter
  • <br />[..]She's not in a psychiatric hospital."<br />
    <br /><br />Well good!<br /><br />
  • on 1377022951:
    <br />Applehead you are like a bloodhound looking for pics and finding them :icon_lol: <br /><br />Where did you find that Paris' pic? is it a new one?<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Sweet  :)  :bearhug: .<br />Yes I think they are:<br /><br />0810a79009d011e39a0222000ae91425_7.jpg
  • on 1376994418:
    <br />A lot of attention swirling around Paris in the last week or so, I wonder if she's coming back soon? Not necessarily to twitter, but a public appearance. Cause I agree with Randy, (IF) Paris isn't home yet, it doesn't make sense. <br />
    <br /><br />Mmmmm  :icon_e_confused: ,I dont't know, but why all these tweets out of the blue after he was blasted last week over his deposition? Then his daughter Genevieve appears on Piers Morgan talking about Paris for no reason.. it's all very very fishy  :animal0017: .<br />Who believes Randy...  :icon_question:? ........ cause ..............<br /><br /><br />
    <br />randyjackson8 do u want more truth? <br />1 Feb10 from mobile web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon <br />4 Mar10 from web <br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 I'll will inform you all soon. <br />17 May10 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course <br />6 Jun10 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening. <br />6 Jun10 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 I know its been a long time since I've tweeted. But that does not mean that things are not happening... <br />31 Aug10 from mobile web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 You will understand what that means shortly. <br />31 Aug10 from mobile web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 Please understand its not over, we have a long way to go. There is more to come. We are just getting started. <br />15 Sep10 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 I want the truth to be known. <br />18 Nov10 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 I only tweet when its serious <br />25 Jul12 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH... <br />25 Jul12 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 His [TJ's] performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD. <br />25 Jul12 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 THIS IS NOT OVER. <br />25 Jul12 from web<br /><br /><br />randyjackson8 I'm going to look into this . Stay tuned <br />16 hours ago from Twitter for Android
    <br /><br /><br />......................................cause I don't lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!!  To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:...
  • humm shame that tmz got in so late and missed the good stuff with debbie and pearl  :penguin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1376975008:
    <br />and the side show continues.........<br />
    <br /><br />exactly    ;D
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    will this photo, Debbie says will sue whoever sold?
  • Like I said: To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:..  !!!!!<br />All was quiet and Paris had her privacy , ......until suddenly everything went BOOM  :icon_geek: .Hmmm, interesting these pics surfaced after Randy started talking about Paris all out of the blue. I am confused by all of this  :icon_rolleyes:. Something stinks here.<br /><br />shit.gif
  • @applehead I agree with you, it has been real quiet (and boring) for a while. Then you have Debbie and Pearl Jr. fighting on twitter, Front tryng (unsuccesfully) to break it up, then Randy and Debbie dook it out Twitter, then these random Pics of Paris start leaking, then Radar Online have every single detail (77 days after the suicide attempt, clearly a very hoaxy number) and pics of Paris at the boarding (one where she is clearly posing for the pic), then Debbie wants to sue, now Prince is being dragged into this, and oh yeah, MJs bday is next week.<br /><br />Other than the Pearl Twitter fight, this appears to be a very carefully crafted week.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1377182098:
    <br />Like I said: To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:..  !!!!!<br />All was quiet and Paris had her privacy , ......until suddenly everything went BOOM  :icon_geek: .Hmmm, interesting these pics surfaced after Randy started talking about Paris all out of the blue. I am confused by all of this  :icon_rolleyes:. Something stinks here.<br /><br />shit.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Agree....there was no news of Paris for a while and now just few days before the birthday of Michael.....mmmmmm..... :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />P.S : apple you're really funny  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red    :bearhug:
  • on 1377206151:
    <br />
    on 1377182098:
    <br />Like I said: To be continued  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:..  !!!!!<br />All was quiet and Paris had her privacy , ......until suddenly everything went BOOM  :icon_geek: .Hmmm, interesting these pics surfaced after Randy started talking about Paris all out of the blue. I am confused by all of this  :icon_rolleyes:. Something stinks here.<br /><br />shit.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Agree....there was no news of Paris for a while and now just few days before the birthday of Michael.....mmmmmm..... :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />P.S : apple you're really funny  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red    :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank's Blankie  :bearhug:. I've learned from the KING of funniness himself,Michael Jackson,so everything is due to him  :LolLolLolLol:  !!!! <br />LoveNeedsExpression that was my guess,taking into account the situation  ;) .Coincidence?  I don't think so  :icon_geek: .<br /><br />