back of murray's head

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited August 2013 in Dr. Conrad Murray
[imghttp://8c93e198-2815-4de2-9098-dbd6a3c79683_zps283bf8d0.jpg][/img]<br /><br /><br /><br />michael's third degree burn was described as being the size of the hole in a 45 rpm record. about and inch and a half. <br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />[img]http://[/img]d6fd53cd-9fda-451d-862a-3eddc042eeeb_zps88b40e44.jpg

Comments

• d6fd53cd-9fda-451d-862a-3eddc042eeeb_zps88b40e44.jpg<br /><br />sorry about the two post but i couldn't get it to work in the first one . :-[<br /><br /><br />perhaps i should go get that straight jacket debbie was offering
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ha, opening up that again, eh?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Here's another pic.<br /><br />murraybaldpumpkin.jpg
  • on 1377501606:
    <br />Ha, opening up that again, eh?  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Here's another pic.<br /><br />murraybaldpumpkin.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />MJonmind ,is that a HEART shape  :icon_idea:, or slowly but surely, I lose my mind  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ??
  • murry's head aside  :LolLolLolLol: the spot that wouldn't grow back hair seems soooo small in comparison to what we are told he went through to try and fix it. when you can see in the years just after that he seems to wear his hair as usual .
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    speaking of BACK, "back" on MJJC site changed user name to "THIS IS NOT MJ".
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1377577852:
    <br />speaking of BACK, "back" on MJJC site changed user name to "THIS IS NOT MJ".<br />
    <br /><br />lol
  • on 1377577852:
    <br />speaking of BACK, "back" on MJJC site changed user name to "THIS IS NOT MJ".<br />
    <br /><br />How can we check that?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1377577852:
    <br /><br />That is because he is not MJ, neither is Front.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

If Front, Back, SOTT are not MJ:<br /><br />Then LKL trickster is not MJ.<br />Then MJ is not anyone online.<br />Then MJ is not alive, most likely.<br />Then the whole hoax we've been studying here is orchestrated by an evil power such as TPTB to deceive us with Front/Back/SOTT/LKL guy/TS, etc. as their right hand man, in collusion with MJ's family.<br />I refuse to believe the above though, only that MJ is covering his tracks, again. JMO though.<br />Until I see verified proof, I will stay the course. If he is proven dead, then that will be it for me, though the adventure has been agonizing fun.
    on 1378061255:
    <br />If Front, Back, SOTT are not MJ:<br /><br />Then LKL trickster is not MJ.<br />Then MJ is not anyone online.<br />Then MJ is not alive, most likely.<br />Then the whole hoax we've been studying here is orchestrated by an evil power such as TPTB to deceive us with Front/Back/SOTT/LKL guy/TS, etc. as their right hand man, in collusion with MJ's family.<br />I refuse to believe the above though, only that MJ is covering his tracks, again. JMO though.<br />Until I see verified proof, I will stay the course. If he is proven dead, then that will be it for me, though the adventure has been agonizing fun.<br />
    <br /><br />MJ is alive and well and YES, lots is orchestrated by people who are AGAINST MJ, not everything is in his hands. He is not Superman and he has lots of enemies. Sorry to say but there is a dark side to this hoax as well. And if you don't keep your eyes open you get punched in the face one day.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

How can we believe you or anyone for that matter? Unless you personally are in contact with who you believe is MJ, how would you know for sure? You might be working for 'them' just as 'Front' might be. We're like buoys floating on the ocean of truth. If we haven't found hoax bottom truth in these 4 years, it's doubtful we ever will. We are in a jungle of lies, liers, enemies; and 'truth about MJ' is hidden under a leaf somewhere. Maybe we each just have to decide what we know to be truth as this point and try to survive, or go back to our 24/7 normal citizen lives. No offense to you.
    on 1378062861:
    <br />How can we believe you or anyone for that matter? Unless you personally are in contact with who you believe is MJ, how would you know for sure? You might be working for 'them' just as 'Front' might be. We're like buoys floating on the ocean of truth. If we haven't found hoax bottom truth in these 4 years, it's doubtful we ever will. We are in a jungle of lies, liers, enemies; and 'truth about MJ' is hidden under a leaf somewhere. Maybe we each just have to decide what we know to be truth as this point and try to survive, or go back to our 24/7 normal citizen lives. No offense to you.<br />
    <br /><br />I am not saying you have to believe ME, I am just saying that there is more going on and there is so much truth already out here, but completely dismissed because people do not find it interesting.<br /><br />But hey, who am I? It's just a fair warning.

Thanks, and carry on!  :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1378061255:
    <br />If Front, Back, SOTT are not MJ:<br /><br />Then LKL trickster is not MJ.<br />Then MJ is not anyone online.<br />Then MJ is not alive, most likely.<br />Then the whole hoax we've been studying here is orchestrated by an evil power such as TPTB to deceive us with Front/Back/SOTT/LKL guy/TS, etc. as their right hand man, in collusion with MJ's family.<br />I refuse to believe the above though, only that MJ is covering his tracks, again. JMO though.<br />Until I see verified proof, I will stay the course. If he is proven dead, then that will be it for me, though the adventure has been agonizing fun.<br />
    <br /><br />I feel the same  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Ps: I don't understand this thread, is it about if CM is Michael?? then my answer is "NO".
    Hey, not my fault for going off topic!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Also MJJC said a while ago on twitter they were going to remove all Back's posts, so I don't think they liked him (they are deaders).<br />Front said yesterday there were hackers everywhere. So who knows how, why, who.<br /><br />Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ, so the bald spot just parallels MJ's real or illusionary bald spot.
  • on 1378108743:
    <br />Hey, not my fault for going off topic!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Also MJJC said a while ago on twitter they were going to remove all Back's posts, so I don't think they liked him (they are deaders).<br />Front said yesterday there were hackers everywhere. So who knows how, why, who.<br /><br />Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ, [size=12pt]so the bald spot just parallels MJ's real or illusionary bald spot.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />That in case Pepsi burn was true and Michael really burned his scalp, my opinion CM is really a bit bold and he is not representing or hinting Michael's bald spot.
  • on 1378108743:
    <br /><br />Sweet, yeah I agree, I think CM represents MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Ditto
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1378078011:
    <br />
    on 1378061255:
    <br /><br />I feel the same  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Ps: I don't understand this thread, is it about if CM is Michael?? then my answer is "NO".<br />
    <br /><br />+1
  • The thing about MJ burns  from what I researched and came to understand it that it was not third degree but second degree. Third degree will not allow him to produce sweat when he was on stage.
  • on 1379283188:
    <br />The thing about MJ burns  from what I researched and came to understand it that it was not third degree but second degree. Third degree will not allow him to produce sweat when he was on stage.<br />
    <br /><br />something else i saw earlier today was an interview with miko and he was saying that he didn't believe the accident led to an addiction for michael.  but he mentions burns on his face. i don't think the tape shows any evidence of burns to the face , at least not that i see. so idk  the thing i saw said the third degree burns were the size of the whole on a 45 rpm record. i had one and it measures what ever i said in a  post above and inch or inch and a half. sometimes the whole thing still feels like a hoax within a hoax within a hoax to me.  :icon_lol: