Katherine Jackson on Australia's 60 Minutes Next Sunday

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Oh no here we go again  :icon_rolleyes:.......the same story since the infamous 25 june 2009 lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!<br />Hopefully this won't be like the Oprah interview where the interviewer is insensitive and disinterested  :icon_twisted:  :images: ,while Katherine is on the verge of tears ...............<br /><br />

Comments

• RouxieRouxie Posts: 68
    God She got me when She Said a Mother Not Supposed to bury her child , i almost Cried<br />Surely will be watching this one going to be interesting ...  ??? Thanks for posting that :))
  • http://www.indianexpress.com/news/michael-jackson-s-eldest-son-prince-rebelling-against-jackson-family-/1160283/<br /><br /><br />this could probably better go some place else but i am short on time at the moment.<br />i had a feeling a little while ago that the hollywood bad kid stories would start coming out about these kids. and they have . now the question , is it real or does it have a purpose?  an excuse for them to be swept off out of the spotlight , or to become more and more in it and see a downhill spiral in their lives. <br />i pray the first. but i find myself  becoming frightened for them. 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1377549406:
    <br />God She got me when She Said a Mother Not Supposed to bury her child , i almost Cried<br />Surely will be watching this one going to be interesting ...  ??? Thanks for posting that :))<br />
    <br /><br />I really admire this woman..her courage, her love... :bearhug:...Katherine you are wonderful !!! :bearhug:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Gotta love the timing of this....'cause timing is everything  :icon_e_wink:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                            <br />                            60 Minutes | A Mother's Pain | Katherine Jackson Interview | Part 1 <br /><br />                                                  /> <br /><br />                                                                                   
    v=GH7RgFW9yYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />                                                                        <br />                                    60 Minutes | A Mother's Pain | Katherine Jackson Interview | Part 2<br /><br />                                              /><br />                                                                                   
  • would really like to watch these but the sound wont work for me, it is muted and I cannot get it to work.  Any computer experts out there to tell me how  to fix it.  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />Just kidding  :screaming-7365:  :icon_redface:  Im not that could with fixing problems any help appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks in advance<br /><br /> :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br /> :)<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1378063926:
    <br />would really like to watch these but the sound wont work for me, it is muted and I cannot get it to work.  Any computer experts out there to tell me how  to fix it.  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />Just kidding  :screaming-7365:  :icon_redface:  Im not that could with fixing problems any help appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks in advance<br /><br /> :compu<br />this may be better for you <br /><br />http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/a-mothers-pain/x1q5mho
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She's especially teary and serious in this interview.
  • :th_bravo:
    on 1378111508:
    <br />She's especially teary and serious in this interview.<br />
    <br /><br />id feel like that if for 4 years the media is constantly in your face, manipulating the stories.
  • on 1378116660:
    <br /> :th_bravo:
    on 1378111508:
    <br />She's especially teary and serious in this interview.<br />
    <br /><br />id feel like that if for 4 years the media is constantly in your face, manipulating the stories.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_rolleyes:
  • Every Time i see Michaels mother doing an interview, doubts starting to get to my head ,doubt of MJ still being alive, because Katherine Jackson as far as i know still is an JW.<br />JW's are not allowed to lie, and how ever you will twist the story of Katherine, at the end its still a lie, if indeed Michael is still alive. <br />My family are baptised JW's, and i be raised with their values also, and i want to know how you all think of this.<br /><br />all these years when i felt this way, i read all the pro's and clues and also who tell me the opposite, but now i desided to post it and see what you all think about this.<br /><br /> Respect to you all <3