Tom Mesereau reacts to the Michael Jackson death hoax!

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited September 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
Well, that's not the answer,which I expected  :icon_rolleyes: , but neither this hoax I expected it  :icon_lol:  :icon_geek: , so we are even  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    Well, he believes and thinks alot but don't confirm MJ is dead. <br /><br /><br />I know others who said - plain and simple -  "he's dead, stop it" <br />But Tom, didn't say that.<br /><br />The lawyer Tom, says it right when he say: "I believe he's past away and I think he isn't alive".<br />
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1379932866:
    <br />Well, he believes and thinks alot but don't confirm MJ is dead. <br /><br /><br />I know others who said - plain and simple -  "he's dead, stop it" <br />But Tom, didn't say that.<br /><br />The lawyer Tom, says it right when he say: "I believe he's past away and I think he isn't alive".<br />
    <br /><br />Agree.<br />It is not how people react wen they are sure the person is dead.<br />I think they would be angry getting a question like that..i know i would!<br />It would show disrespect towards his family and children.
  • I love how he makes it clear that "MJ being dead/alive" is merely a question of belief or opinion... It's absolutely not something that you will say knowing for certain that a person is dead... I mean in real life you don't have people speculating about their let's say grandfather's death - "Oh I believe he passed aways but I respect your opinion..." Lol  <br />If he didn't have ANY doubts about his death, he would never say anything like that - he will say that yes those people are crazy and that they hurt the family etc by believing MJ is still alive...i mean that would be the proper behaviour especially for a lawyer... But hey, this is a hoax XD
  • Sounds like typical "lawyer" lingo to me. Vague with a capital "V"  :icon_neutral:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1379932866:
    <br />Well, he believes and thinks alot but don't confirm MJ is dead. <br /><br /><br />I know others who said - plain and simple -  "he's dead, stop it" <br />But Tom, didn't say that.<br /><br />The lawyer Tom, says it right when he say: "I believe he's past away and I think he isn't alive".<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Tom is a great hoax man !!!    :icon_mrgreen:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1379932866:
    <br /><br />Not sure if Tom M., is in the hoax or not, but his words were not convincing, leave the door open to doubt.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1379980141:
    <br />
    on 1379932866:
    <br /><br />Not sure if Tom M., is in the hoax or not, but his words were not convincing, leave the door open to doubt.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The could have responded with a resounding no
  • hear-no-evil.jpg<br /><br />tom's rules to live by    :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1379961420:
    <br />Sounds like typical "lawyer" lingo to me. Vague with a capital "V"  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts exactly.
  • on 1379961420:
    <br />Sounds like typical "lawyer" lingo to me. Vague with a capital "V"  :icon_neutral:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: that too