Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited November 2013 in News
This is an extremely interesting article out today, with things I don't believe he said in the taped interview airing over the weekend. Check it out.<br /><br />http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/corey-feldman-raises-doubts-michael-jacksons-death-133801875--abc-news-celebrities.html?vp=1<br /><br />
Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death<br />By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 1 hour 35 minutes ago<br /><br /> Just as Conrad Murray was released from prison Monday after serving two years for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, a child star who knew Jackson well says the King of Pop may have been behind his own death.<br /><br />"I think that he was much more involved with it himself than people would like to know," Corey Feldman told ABC News' Bianna Golodryga. "And I don't mean an accidental drug overdose. I mean I think this whole thing was done with a message."<br /><br />"This is it, this is it, this is it," Feldman said, referring to Jackson's "This Is It" concert tour, which the star was in final rehearsals for at the time of his death in 2009 at the age of 50.<br /><br />Feldman, the former child star known for his roles in such '80s films as "Stand by Me," "The Goonies" and "License to Drive," said that Jackson used to heap praise on him, calling him "the next Marlon Brando."<br /><br />"That was the most amazing feeling in the world, you know, having the person that you idolize, that you respect for their talent, tell you that you're right up there with him," Feldman said. "What an honor."<br /><br />Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars<br /><br />Feldman, 42, who has written a new memoir, "Coreyography," said his relationship with Jackson, a father of three, was an escape from the alcohol and drug abuse that riddled his life starting at the age of 14.<br /><br />"I was afraid he'd be mad at me when he found out," Feldman said of Jackson. "He never cursed, did drugs."<br /><br />Feldman's own struggles began, he said, in childhood when his parents separated and left him, a 7-year-old, as the family's sole breadwinner.<br /><br />"There was nobody else to bring in the family income as far as I knew," he said. "Here's the bottom line, children should not be part of the work force."<br /><br />The Two Coreys: America's Original Child Stars<br /><br />"The thing that I think is wrong is putting children on a pedestal, making them stars, treating them like they are some powerful force," said Feldman. "That is where it gets very iffy. "<br /><br />Even though Feldman had a 20-year heroin addiction that he eventually conquered after several stints in rehab, he said it was not drugs or alcohol that were the biggest threat to Hollywood's youngest stars.<br /><br />The actor, and father to a 9-year-old son, said the biggest threat for child stars is pedophilia. He said the trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and "The Lost Boys" co-star Corey Haim.<br /><br />"People wanted to make sure that our reputations were flawed," Feldman said of himself and Haim. "That way, when we were old enough, wise enough, mature enough, we would be silenced before the truth came out."<br /><br />"Corey and I, since the age of 16 years old, when the people in Hollywood who were responsible for the things that were happening realized that we were becoming very popular, and very successful, made sure to squash that popularity by elaborating on our downsides," he said. "[They were] exuding our flaws as opposed to quieting them, as most of Hollywood does."
<br /><br />First off he's clearly a believer, no doubt about that anymore, but what he goes on to say about pedophilia in Hollywood is interesting too.

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks bec for this very interesting article  :icon_razz:<br /><br />[size=12pt]"People wanted to make sure that our reputations were flawed,"[/size]<br /><br />very true  >:(<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Very true indeed, seems.<br /><br />I find it interesting that CF thinks this whole thing has a message. I find it equally interesting that he references the O2 guy with that quote "this is it, this is it, this is it".<br /><br />I find it sad what he is eluding happened to him and CF. I grew up with these guys as huge child actors and have good memories of Goonies, Stand By Me. I named my best dog who just recently passed away after one of the characters in one of those films so I have fond memories of that time.
  • Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.<br /><br />Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and speak truth regardless of how unsavory it is.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:
  • I know he is a believer,but it's always a BUT lol.I'm sorry but I will never take this guy seriously.......never ever .....again  :icon_mrgreen:.Watch his latest MJ inspired music video lol  :icon_geek: :<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes,and about his book  :animal0017::<br /><br />tumblr_lz9le0u9S91rp2yvlo2_1280.png<br />
  • I can't view the video. It's not available in my country.
  • I'm really interested to know what Corey believes is Michael's message behind the hoax!! I hope he'd share more of his thoughts.<br /><br />
    The actor, and father to a 9-year-old son, said the biggest threat for child stars is pedophilia. He said the trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and "The Lost Boys" co-star Corey Haim.<br /><br />"People wanted to make sure that our reputations were flawed," Feldman said of himself and Haim. "That way, when we were old enough, wise enough, mature enough, we would be silenced before the truth came out."<br />
    <br /><br />That's disgusting!
  • i am to the point where i have a trust issue with the ones who do the voice.  :suspect: :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:
  • on 1383622049:
    <br />Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.<br /><br />Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and truth regardless of how unsavory it is.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />We all know CF had a huge and serious problem of drug addiction (HEROIN) due to he was an abused child and Hollywood gave him drug on a silver platter (maybe "Hollywood" wanted him to forget what "they" did to him) and the most important thing CF is saying is that MJ "NEVER DID DRUG" and "NEVER TRIED TO ABUSE HIM" so for the moment he is making kinda Michael's name cleaning and the less important thing is if he thinks Michael is alive or not because we don't need no more confirmation of Michael being alive.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There is doubts in a person who knew him very well
  • on 1383656700:
    <br />
    on 1383622049:
    <br />Agree definitely a believer. Have to say will def be buying coreyography. Not to look for hoaxiness, but to actually read his story as confronting as it is. Now that is what I call REALITY.<br /><br />Props to you Corey if you are reading. Have always been a fan, (Goonies, Frog Brothers lol) but even more so now and it ain't because you are a believer or MJs friend, it is because you have the balls to actually stand up and truth regardless of how unsavory it is.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />We all know CF had a huge and serious problem of drug addiction (HEROIN) due to he was an abused child and Hollywood gave him drug on a silver platter (maybe "Hollywood" wanted him to forget what "they" did to him) and the most important thing CF is saying is that MJ "NEVER DID DRUG" and "NEVER TRIED TO ABUSE HIM" so for the moment he is making kinda Michael's name cleaning and the less important thing is if he thinks Michael is alive or not because we don't need no more confirmation of Michael being alive.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not concerned if he thinks MJ is alive. There is plenty of evidence of that and what Corey has to say doesn't cement MJ being alive more than it already is. I am not interested to hear his story because of Michael Jackson or even hope what he has to say clears MJs name. I believe MJ is well and truly capable of this without Corey. I am however very interested to read his book to simply hear Corey's story. I think it is an important story to be heard.<br /><br /><br />I hope people take it seriously. As he said, he ha's been snubbed at the Oscars, other Corey too. Because people in the industry branded them as a joke, junkies, insignificant etc. Chew them up spat them out when the damage they had done to them started to surface.<br /><br /><br />So ugly. So sad.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    There's a thread on MJJC about CF with a lot of background info and MJ related extracts from his book.  Am I allowed to post a link?  Mods, please remove if I'm not.<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/130811-Coreyography-book-by-Corey-Feldman
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1383724384:
    <br />There's a thread on MJJC about CF with a lot of background info and MJ related extracts from his book.  Am I allowed to post a link?  Mods, please remove if I'm not.<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/130811-Coreyography-book-by-Corey-Feldman<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Feldman said that once looked he a book with MJ with photos of naked men and women and the book was trasmission sexual diseases  when I studied Secondary school I saw the theme of these diseases with images of sick people naked, i was 14 years old, I have the impression that spoke of his experience as something inappropriate
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, Paula, CF said he now thinks this incident was inappropriate.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Very sad story of Corey, and is almost normal that children are treated like super stars, depleting all of them, and then are thrown away, when they fall into vices.<br />Just as Macaulay Culkin and Lindsay Lohan, to name a few.<br />As we say here the success and Tv, meat grinders are true, and it is very difficult to escape unharmed.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    <br />                                            <br />                                            Corey Feldman Explains Theory on MJ's Death<br /><br />From 5 minutes "He told me things..but I don't want to go into that" (usual familiar non-elaboration)<br /><br />                                <br /><br /> /><br />                                                                               
  • on 1383833056:
    <br />                                              <br />                                            Corey Feldman Explains Theory on MJ's Death<br /><br />From 5 minutes "He told me things..but I don't want to go into that" (usual familiar non-elaboration)<br /><br />                                <br /><br /> /><br />                                                                               
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I would dare to say he is a knower and that he hit the nail on the head, of course he can't say anything else but the good thing is that he didn't answer yes when the reporters asked him if Michael told him that he envisioned himself not growing as an old man but having a tragic death, awesome man this CF.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                                                                <br />                                                                          30ti745.jpg<br /><br />                              <br />                    Corey favorited my tweet, which is interesting considering he mostly retweets<br /><br />
  • on 1383701566:
    <br /><br /><br />I hope people take it seriously. As he said, he ha's been snubbed at the Oscars, other Corey too. Because people in the industry branded them as a joke, junkies, insignificant etc. Chew them up spat them out when the damage they had done to them started to surface.<br /><br /><br />So ugly. So sad.<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1383787587:
    <br />Very sad story of Corey, and is almost normal that children are treated like super stars, depleting all of them, and then are thrown away, when they fall into vices.<br />Just as Macaulay Culkin and Lindsay Lohan, to name a few.<br />As we say here the success and Tv, meat grinders are true, and it is very difficult to escape unharmed.<br />
    <br /><br />True, ugly and sad. <br /><br />Corey Feldman is raising awareness about the power of the entertainment industry and how artists/stars become victims. Respect to him for bringing out and standing up for the truth.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1383633449:
    <br />I know he is a believer,but it's always a BUT lol.I'm sorry but I will never take this guy seriously.......never ever .....again  :icon_mrgreen:.Watch his latest MJ inspired music video lol  :icon_geek: :<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />But, Applehead, I totally LOVED this video!  Catchy toon and well crafted.  As someone commented, this video was taken in one shot with a rolling camera.  Amazing really.  <br /><br />Ascension looks like fun!  Reminds me a bit of the 'ending' in This Is The End.  ;D
  • on 1383778960:
    <br />Yes, Paula, CF said he now thinks this incident was inappropriate.<br />
    <br /><br />it could be inappropriate and still not be done as attempt to do something wrong, just bad judgement or perhaps not really being aware of what is or is not appropriate given the situation of his life. just  saying.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I just have to get back to that Corey Feldman video Applehead posted.  Check out this insightful and frame by frame analysis of the esoteric meaning behind it.  This particular line really got me.  Referring to the Archangel Michael, whose descent from heaven heralds the end times, he notes that 'He leads a great deception upon the world.    ;D<br /><br />
    <br /><br />*Modified the post to include a working Youtube link. Gwynned, hope I inserted the right smiley (yours got lost while I was working on this ;) ) // MaryK<br /><br />
  • on 1384073927:
    <br />I just have to get back to that Corey Feldman video Applehead posted.  Check out this insightful and frame by frame analysis of the esoteric meaning behind it.  This particular line really got me.  Referring to the Archangel Michael, whose descent from heaven heralds the end times, he notes that 'He leads a great deception upon the world.    ;D<br /><br />
    <br /><br />*Modified the post to include a working Youtube link. Gwynned, hope I inserted the right smiley (yours got lost while I was working on this ;) ) // MaryK<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting analysis of Corey’s video. Thanks for posting, Gwynned. The following presents an opposite interpretation from the one above. :ghsdf:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Comparing these different viewpoints and reading the YouTube comments on both (the videos above) is interesting as well, particularly regarding MJ and keeping the hoax in mind.<br />
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1383579060:
    <br />This is an extremely interesting article out today, with things I don't believe he said in the taped interview airing over the weekend. Check it out.<br /><br />http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/corey-feldman-raises-doubts-michael-jacksons-death-133801875--abc-news-celebrities.html?vp=1<br /><br />
    Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death<br />By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 1 hour 35 minutes ago<br /><br /> Just as Conrad Murray was released from prison Monday after serving two years for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, a child star who knew Jackson well says the King of Pop may have been behind his own death.<br /><br />"I think that he was much more involved with it himself than people would like to know," Corey Feldman told ABC News' Bianna Golodryga. "And I don't mean an accidental drug overdose. I mean I think this whole thing was done with a message."<br /><br />"This is it, this is it, this is it," Feldman said, referring to Jackson's "This Is It" concert tour, which the star was in final rehearsals for at the time of his death in 2009 at the age of 50.<br /><br />Feldman, the former child star known for his roles in such '80s films as "Stand by Me," "The Goonies" and "License to Drive," said that Jackson used to heap praise on him, calling him "the next Marlon Brando."<br /><br />"That was the most amazing feeling in the world, you know, having the person that you idolize, that you respect for their talent, tell you that you're right up there with him," Feldman said. "What an honor."<br /><br />Corey Feldman Says Pedophilia No. 1 Problem for Child Stars<br /><br />Feldman, 42, who has written a new memoir, "Coreyography," said his relationship with Jackson, a father of three, was an escape from the alcohol and drug abuse that riddled his life starting at the age of 14.<br /><br />"I was afraid he'd be mad at me when he found out," Feldman said of Jackson. "He never cursed, did drugs."<br /><br />Feldman's own struggles began, he said, in childhood when his parents separated and left him, a 7-year-old, as the family's sole breadwinner.<br /><br />"There was nobody else to bring in the family income as far as I knew," he said. "Here's the bottom line, children should not be part of the work force."<br /><br />The Two Coreys: America's Original Child Stars<br /><br />"The thing that I think is wrong is putting children on a pedestal, making them stars, treating them like they are some powerful force," said Feldman. "That is where it gets very iffy. "<br /><br />Even though Feldman had a 20-year heroin addiction that he eventually conquered after several stints in rehab, he said it was not drugs or alcohol that were the biggest threat to Hollywood's youngest stars.<br /><br />The actor, and father to a 9-year-old son, said the biggest threat for child stars is pedophilia. He said the trauma of pedophilia contributed to the 2010 death of his closest friend and "The Lost Boys" co-star Corey Haim.<br /><br />"People wanted to make sure that our reputations were flawed," Feldman said of himself and Haim. "That way, when we were old enough, wise enough, mature enough, we would be silenced before the truth came out."<br /><br />"Corey and I, since the age of 16 years old, when the people in Hollywood who were responsible for the things that were happening realized that we were becoming very popular, and very successful, made sure to squash that popularity by elaborating on our downsides," he said. "[They were] exuding our flaws as opposed to quieting them, as most of Hollywood does."
    <br /><br />First off he's clearly a believer, no doubt about that anymore, but what he goes on to say about pedophilia in Hollywood is interesting too.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think he's trying to say Michael is living.  I think he's saying Michael might have had a hand in his own death and wanted to send a message - like what the entertainment industry does to people in it.
  • ; 3:51 Feldman clearly laughing at MJ being dead - If he weren't a believer he would be 'mournful' he is instead laughing and smirking indicating he is either a believer or a knower.<br /><br />; 5:01 No MJ was never going to be an old man. He told me things. I don't have the right to go into that. (clearly talking about MJ Dying at a certain age)<br /><br /><br />He's most definitely a believer  :icon_e_wink: