Debbie Rowe Interview on Etonline

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />I feel so sorry for her.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    After years of silence, now Debbie is speaking.... I love her... <br /><br /><br />                                    :th_bravo:                                        <br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1384376435:
    <br />After years of silence, now Debbie is speaking.... I love her... <br /><br /><br />                                    :th_bravo:                                      <br />
    <br /><br />Really?  I don't love or hate her, but look at her objectively as to how she fits into this whole absurd drama and I haven't figured that out yet.  In the meantime, her solution to Michael's 'drug problem' was pretty strange.  If you didn't see the video, she suggested someone close to Michael should have taken a photo (presumably of him in a drugged out state) and give it to Entertainment Tonight!  I guess that public humiliation would cause Michael to change his ways?????  What does it mean that Debbie Rowe would suggest giving (or selling???) humiliating photos of Michael Jackson to the tabloids?  Just sayin...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I love Debbie . I love her for speaking her mind... never being intimidated by badgering media and her ability of putting them in their place... for giving Michael his greatest treasures, his beloved children ...and for being his friend. I love her for her compassion...for enduring misconception about her motives and also the nastiness that came from jealous fans. <br />They say actions speak louder than words, and her heart is out there for all to see in this interview...she is doing her part to make this world a better place, not only for the disabled, but also for the many animals that call her ranch their home. <br />In case anyone hasn't realized it yet.....I really  :smiley_abuv: Debbie. 
  • on 1392825710:
    <br />
    on 1384376435:
    <br />After years of silence, now Debbie is speaking.... I love her... <br /><br /><br />                                    :th_bravo:                                      <br />
    <br /><br />Really?  I don't love or hate her, but look at her objectively [size=36pt]as to how she fits into this whole absurd drama [/size]and I haven't figured that out yet.  In the meantime, her solution to Michael's 'drug problem' was pretty strange.  If you didn't see the video, she suggested someone close to Michael should have taken a photo (presumably of him in a drugged out state) and give it to Entertainment Tonight!  I guess that public humiliation would cause Michael to change his ways?????  What does it mean that Debbie Rowe would suggest giving (or selling???) humiliating photos of Michael Jackson to the tabloids?  Just sayin...<br />
    <br /><br />RIGHT!!!! The question we all need to ask is : Who is this woman really  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_question: :icon_question: ??<br />What is her role and why was she brought in Michael's "life" .Sorry but when I saw her with the tipe of people like Marc Schaffel,and all this in 2010,just 1 year after the infamous 25 june 2009.....something started to look not quite right in "all absurd drama".<br /><br />0623-debbie-rowe-ex-tmz-01.jpg<br /><br />Do I really have to say again who he is and what was his role in Michael's life and 2005 molestation trial  :errrr:??<br />Sorry but to me he looks alot like this man (Sheikh Abdullah Bin Hamad Al Khalifa) ,with whom Michael was involved after the trial :<br /><br />001372a9ae270a8cae7208.jpg<br /><br />Who is who in this strange story only "God" knows ,but one thing is very clear to me: alot of Michael supposed bussiness deal ended up in a very shady way...very dubious way.
  • on 1384373095:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />I feel so sorry for her.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Feel sorry for whom, Paris or Debbie? All great actresses imho.  :bowdown:<br />