KANYE - Bound 2 - BAM

gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
My daughter told me to watch this video because it was SO BAD!  It's 'bad' alright.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: I would have said it was the worst video ever were it not for the follow up imitation with James Franco and Seth Rogan.  <br /><br />I thought there was a connection to Michael but thanks go to Applehead for confirmation via tweet from Lisa Presley.  <br /><br />How many times does he say [size=24pt]BAM[/size] in the video?<br /><br />Kanye and Kimye  <br /><br /> (couldnt help but notice the BBAAM7 in the address!!!!)<br /><br /><br />Franco and Rogan  /><br />Lisa weighs in:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZr191JCMAE2vBV.png:large  MICHAEL DID IT FIRST!!!  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />Do I hear fingers snapping???

Comments

• uh huh honey <br /><br />:thjajaja121:<br />
  • on 1385571599:
    <br />My daughter told me to watch this video because it was SO BAD!  It's 'bad' alright.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: I would have said it was the worst video ever were it not for the follow up imitation with James Franco and Seth Rogan.  <br /><br />I thought there was a connection to Michael but thanks go to Applehead for confirmation via tweet from Lisa Presley.  <br /><br />How many times does he say [size=24pt]BAM[/size] in the video?<br /><br />Kanye and Kimye  <br /><br /> (couldnt help but notice the BBAAM7 in the address!!!!)<br /><br /><br />Franco and Rogan  /><br />Lisa weighs in:  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZr191JCMAE2vBV.png:large  MICHAEL DID IT FIRST!!!  :moonwalk_:<br /><br /><br />Do I hear fingers snapping???<br />
    <br /><br />BAM  :icon_geek:!!!!<br /><br />kanye-west-michael-jackson-rant__oPt.jpg<br />Kayne West<br />
    "They say, they don't agree with the way that I be doing my interviews. They don't agree with my self-confidence. They said, 'Michael Jackson wouldn't do that.' I said, 'I ain't Michael Jackson mother**ker!"
    <br /><br />Kayne West aka Yeezus ,was at Michael 's 2005 tiral  :icon_geek:.......and I wonder why lol.Well ,first of all he is an MJ fan ,but in the same time he is a MJ wannabe lol  :icon_lol: ....... just like Corey Feldman is  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: .<br /><br /><br />bwwb136033_corey_feldman_cc.JPG<br /><br />Now , what this two MJ's fan/wannabe have in common  :icon_question: ?? I would say that they are a part of the PROBLEM,but also a part of the SOLUTION  :icon_e_wink: .MJ is "behind" this two and he is driving us crazy ,until  :errrr: ......well who knows until when lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!<br /><br />P.S. Kim 's nipples are missing  :affraid:  :icon_geek:  :icon_e_confused: .......just like Michael' belly button from autopsy  :LolLolLolLol: !!!