Katherine Jackson to AEG You're Charging Me for Parking!!!

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited January 1970 in News
kat.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Katherine Jackson is irate that AEG is asking her to pay more than $1.2 million in costs associated with the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial ... claiming many of the so-called "expenses" are bogus.<br /><br />AEG -- which won the case -- is asking the judge to sock Katherine with court costs.  But according to new docs, obtained by TMZ, Katherine is blanching at a bunch of them, including:<br /><br />-- $540,000 in models and blow-up court exhibits<br />-- $20,000 for 1,000 pages of jury instruction paper and other stuff<br />-- $53,000 for process servers<br />-- $118,000 unnecessary depositions<br /><br />Katherine is even grousing about the $9 parking fees tacked on for court reporters to show up for the trial.<br /><br />A judge hasn't decided what, if anything, Katherine will have to shell out.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/18/katherine-jackson-aeg-wrongful-death-michael-jackson-expenses/

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    You know what?  I'm not giving my precious time to this sh*t any more.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    This trial, and beyond imagination, the jury said he was "deceived." Now KJ has to pay "false charges." Do you think a lot??<br />Thanks Blankie, receives a hug!
  • yet another strange repeat. parking has shown up before here.  <br /><br />bec are you here? isn't there a horse show term parking?  :-[  ( i guess in dogs too) like they have them stand a certain way so the judges can get a good look ect.  :-[ :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />sorry to sound like a nut (yet again) but this stuff that shows up for no apparent reason makes me  :Pulling_hair: