New to forums

RaBbItHoLeRaBbItHoLe Posts: 8
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I have been doing much reading as I am new to all this I know shocking right??!! lol After june 25th 2009 I stayed away from media I was sad and sickened. I somehow stumbled on a tidbit of information and as you guessed it down the rabbit hole i went :) I found this and wanted to share it and maybe get some conversation going :) Hello everyone  :michael-jackson:<br /><br />

Comments

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    RabbitHole welcome! Might explain what you mean?
  • I read something in another thread and for the life of me I can not remember but the thought ocured to me....Someone was asking about the guys and the claims about fathering MJs children and I have a theory...I am new here so excuse me if this is somewhere I have not read but....If (when) MJ returns there would need to be a way to prove he was the real deal right??? Annnnd wouldnt a paternity test be a way to vindicate himself?? So by this being in the spotlight it makes sense why he would throw it out :) Thoughts??<br /><br />
  • Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that the funeral was celebrated exactly 71 (ambulance number) days after the alleged death, the funeral took place September 4, 2009:<br /><br />screentlt.png<br /><br />  :icon_rolleyes:
  • The video that plainly shows the double in the same frame with MJ for soe reason took my breath away!! I know its general knowledge doubles are used but i think it was just a shock and almost a sense of hope...like in your face that you can not trust even your eyes lol
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1387453711:
    <br />Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that the funeral was celebrated exactly 71 (ambulance number) days after the alleged death, the funeral took place September 4, 2009:<br /><br />screentlt.png<br /><br />  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Actually the Funeral took place September 3,2009 Not.... September 4, 2009[size=12pt][/size]
  • Yes sorry the article of the funeral was dated Sept 4 2009 and I thought that was the day, so that proves the vid to be wrong.
  • got a kick out of this take note of the number the show is lol<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Court_of_Last_Resort
  • on 1387466772:
    <br />
    on 1387453711:
    <br />Thanks for sharing, I didn't know that the funeral was celebrated exactly 71 (ambulance number) days after the alleged death, the funeral took place September 4, 2009:<br /><br />screentlt.png<br /><br />  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Actually the Funeral took place September 3,2009 Not.... September 4, 2009[size=12pt][/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I beg to differ :)<br /><br />When the hour-long service ended, his brothers lifted Jackson's casket for a final time to carry him inside the Great Mausoleum, where he was placed in his crypt at 9:43 p.m. PT (12:43 a.m. ET Friday).<br /><br />You can read the article here<br />http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/04/jackson.burial/<br /><br />So it seems we may have something here :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome here and thanks for your informations  :icon_razz:
  • Hello everyone newbie here from Philippines. Very excited to join the forum.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Philip and welcome to the forum.