carlo reveals hologram

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
wasn't really sure where to put this or if it is already here. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11412067.htm

Comments

• wow, what if it IS MJ and we'd all be thinking it's a holographic image. I like it how they attached the 'To escape death..." quote with the article.<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1387822050:
    <br />wow, what if it IS MJ and we'd all be thinking it's a holographic image. I like it how they attached the 'To escape death..." quote with the article.<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes but it says MJ while being young look at the picture, although Michael looks very young I don't think he would be able to fool us with his current look posing as young pretending to look like the young MJ.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Perhaps this is just for publicity, but I found this a bit strange: <br /><br />
    [/Riley says, “You can actually experience Jackson’s life-size presence through the magic of holographic technology. His energy is stored in it like a battery -- you’ve just got to see it to believe it! I always feel the same energy viewing the hologram, as I did the day I met him at the Thriller 25th anniversary party.”quote]<br /><br />Not sure that it's relevant, but I noticed from his website that Carlos is also the image used in David Lachappelle's triptych of MJ with Jesus, the Devil and that woman in a white dress  http://www.almostmj.com/David-Lachapelle-photos:-Carlo-Riley--PORTRAYING--MJ~369950~14811.htm
  • on 1387822050:
    <br />wow, what if it IS MJ and we'd all be thinking it's a holographic image. I like it how they attached the 'To escape death..." quote with the article.<br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br />Whahahaha wouldn't that be something. I am sure he is living among us and not in hiding.<br /><br />But I don't think any look a like/impersonator looks 100% like MJ. On the surface when doing a famous pose or whatever but I don't know. When I look at pictures of MJ they make me smile or make me feel sad. Even in pictures there was something vibrent and when I look at a look a like I just think: "Good copy"