Sites down last couple of days

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Sorry guys, there was an issue with the server and I have been too busy to fix it. ll fixed now so both sites (MJDHI and HoaxBook) are back up!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• on 1389896766:
    <br />Sorry guys, there was an issue with the server and I have been too busy to fix it. ll fixed now so both sites (MJDHI and HoaxBook) are back up!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Souza!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Awesome; thanks very much!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Souza, thanks ,as always, for your great work and for the forum..  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Thanks from the bottom of my heart !!!  :icon_razz:
  • also thanks souza.  when i come here and can't get connected i must admit a fear does come over me that the site may be gone for good.  glad u got it back up :woohoo2:
  • Thanks Souza really appreciated.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Souza, you make a great effort for us.  :bearhug:
  • Thanks Sousa for your time getting this fixed. Blessings :)
  • Thank you Souza, for your work and tenacity on maintening forum, site, server, etc… which keep us all together for this great adventure  :bearhug:
  • <br />This outfit for the burrial was what also convinced me that he was alive  :icon_eek:  or otherwise this is all so strange  :compute:<br /><br /><br /> :)
This discussion has been closed.