Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses

Many witnesses to the tragedy on September 11th have been dying. These witnesses stories either do not agree with the official explanation or they do not believe the government about what happened that day. Coincidence?

[youtube:1b9desd6]

*Edit: The original copy of the video had been removed. I found another one, so i added it here.*

Comments

• Not a coincidence at all. They want to shut the mouths of people who know the truth in every way possible.
  • just have a look at the list of witnesses of the JFK murder who have died in mysterious circumstances. People have always called me a wierdo for believing the conspiricy theory of JFK but after 10 years of studying JFK, MLK, Malcolm X and RFK assasinations, post like these dont even raise my eyebrows. The media is so very good at ridlculing anyone with the common sense to see these huge coincidences. AND before anyone posts about NWO/Illuminate ... yep i know all about them too, along with the top texan oil families and the man i hold personally responsible for JFK .. Lyndon B Johnson. To this day i think JFK was either black ops or mafia or both working together. AND if Michael is dead i honestley feel its the same organisation, but a new generation, who have killed him. in all cases it was certainly a government secret servive just like here in UK with Diana and many more.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    There was a women working at the Pentagon when a plane hit it. Someone was pulling her away. He said a plane hit. She kept saying, "no, it wasn't a plane." I sure wish I'd saved that article. I don't remember her name. Does anyone remember her? The story was something I fell on by accident. I've often wondered what became of her.
    Comment one on the video -
    Beverly is thought by some not to have been on that plane at all. They believe she was taken from her house and disposed off. The plane story was convenient. There's a whole story to go along with that theory. I just tried to find a link but couldn't do it quickly. Sorry.
    I didn't know about some of these. This is one of the reasons I don't fly anymore and try to avoid other modes of public transportion. You don't know you're fellow passenger/targets are. You all remember the ENRON problem. There were about 3 deaths in that. One I seem to recall was found in a pond. Another was parked and shot in the head in East Hosh Kosh and Ken Ley himself...I don't know. Heart attack...maybe. Sony Bono did not have a sking accident. I didn't buy that from minute one. You don't plow into a tree on a slope you use regularly. When his wife [who took his seat] had a news conference and told the world that he was a pill popper. I was appalled. That just wasn't necessary even if it was true. And that very public unecessary airing of laundry sealed it for me. He was murdered. It wasn't until years later I looked into it more, did some reading and discovered that I was probably right from the git-go. The autopsy revealed that there was a smidgen - a tiny bit of valium [if I recall] in his blood. And there's a story behind Sony's death of course. But none of this is new in the history of man. The only difference is we have bigger and badder toys, and more people to second guess at every turn. Liberty and freedom is an illusion. Always was and always will be.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    this world scares me...
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    omg....this sort of thing scare the hell out of me.........xxxx
  • Hey i'm with you guys, i think if we knew half of what went on in the World we wouldn't ever get a good nights sleep again! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->