There is more than a hoax.... Paul is dead

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Very interesting..... and scary.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Did they really replace Paul to go on with the Beatles and to make money???

[youtube:3p1b7s1r]

Comments

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Sternschen87, Thanks for the videos. I find this subject fascinating regarding Paul McCartney and whether he is a double or not. I think not. I found this site which supports my view. Especially interesting are the pictures of PM's iris patterns. They are all the proof I need. Change the eye color with lenses but the iris pattern will remain the same. That's why biometric technology is coming to the forefront in identification because it's the best test to rely on (apart from DNA). http://www.paulisnotdead.com/ Thank you and credit to poster "jykazu" for the site.
  • Wow! This is so interesting.

Something I noticed - they said that mind-control victims often start to become aware of their programming around the age of 30. If Michael was a victim, that age would make sense for him, wouldn't it? That would have been his age around the BAD/Dangerous era.

This is crazy. So many things make much more sense when you take these things into consideration. Britney Spears especially.

I like also that the guy mentions 02 Dude. I never even thought about the voice thing. There is probably some kind of way to make the doubles actually speak like the person.
  • WHO IS Paul McCartney of today? he spoke at Amercan Idle, when they had to sing the beatle songs.. This singer is alive and well. He was married for so long with sweetheart wife Linda.. This does not make sense.
  • WHO IS Paul McCartney of today? he spoke at Amercan Idle, when they had to sing the beatle songs.. This singer is alive and well. He was married for so long with sweetheart wife Linda.. This does not make sense.

You need to watch these videos. Many believe the real Paul died and was replaced with a double. The double would be the "Paul" we know today.
  • Wow.....I watched all the vids........amazing stuff.

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????

That's pretty much what I said too. Although, I can't say it really surprised me all that much.

Think about all the things Michael said about his father over the years. He seemed to really love and hate him at the same time. His father's presence made him vomit and faint. Yet he "loved" his father and "wished to understand him".

I think it's clear that Michael was a victim of some kind of mind control. I think it would make a whole lot of sense that his father was involved.

That's pretty much what I said too. Although, I can't say it really surprised me all that much.

Think about all the things Michael said about his father over the years. He seemed to really love and hate him at the same time. His father's presence made him vomit and faint. Yet he "loved" his father and "wished to understand him".

I think it's clear that Michael was a victim of some kind of mind control. I think it would make a whole lot of sense that his father was involved.

Yes, but who woulda thought? My mind is blown completely. When they showed that Rosanne thing, I literally stopped breathing.
    I have no words....Im so friggin shocked.

Maybe thats why Joe didnt know ANYTHING when people asked him where MJ's body was...he said he didnt know....OMG......Im gonna end up in a home.
  • Secondly...why JOE JACKSON of all people.....no offense but he was a "nobody". They wouldnt have an interest in him. Unless they enlisted him AFTER J5 got famous.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I believe that Joe is. They are basically greedy and very driven. When The Jackson 5 were starting out, Joe was all about the money and being the best to get out of their old neighborhood. I do believe that he was of the mindset that what ever it takes, it is going to be done. Michael hated his father so much for a reason, and I am convinced it goes beyond his beatings at home. The rest of the boys were beaten also, but Michael was his golden boy. I believe it was his job to make Michel feel ugly, to push him until he broke so that he would fall in line with what ever they were grooming him to be. When Michael says he was the dance, I believe it is more than just a literal statement. People who go through the MK Ultra mind control programs sometimes have to break off into someone or something else to be able to deal with the reality of what is happening to them. I cringe to think what Michael went through. There were 2 Michaels; a public Michael on stage and a very different Michael in private. They don't even look, move, or act the same. He seems to be another person. I believe when Michael was given the signal to perform, he became a totally different person. He did some things to his body in performances that were super human and would have been very, very painful to anyone else. Can you imagine spinning around and falling down on your knees without a flinch? Michael did it. It's the damn greatest thing I've ever seen. Unbelievable.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    In addition to the above, I forgot to add that Joe Jackson shows no emotion towards Michael and that is freaking eerie. He has none. Michael was his million dollar baby, and that was that.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    omg this and the CIA things blowed my mind this couple of days :O

i feel so ignorant suddenly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • omg this and the CIA things blowed my mind this couple of days :O

i feel so ignorant suddenly <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Me too.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    In addition to the above, I forgot to add that Joe Jackson shows no emotion towards Michael and that is freaking eerie. He has none. Michael was his million dollar baby, and that was that.
    what you have just said is what i see and it sends chills to me how can you talk like that when your wonderfull son has died suddenly I know everybody is different but come on how can you be like that when my mum died young i was a zombie for months and i knew it was comming and even now 13 years later i find it hard to talk about her death.
  • for me the evidence is the height..... How can somebody grow between some months?!?!
    You can see it clearly in the comparison with the foto attached..

This is too scary for me....
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Paul is Paul. I don't think you all are old enought to remember, but he's not a double. People back in the day [not me] even played records backwards just like all the hoaxers do now over Michael. Paul is Paul. He hooked up with Linda very young and they were married forever. He almost as cocky now as he ever was. I can see why he and John had problems.
  • Paul is Paul. I don't think you all are old enought to remember, but he's not a double. People back in the day [not me] even played records backwards just like all the hoaxers do now over Michael. Paul is Paul. He hooked up with Linda very young and they were married forever. He almost as cocky now as he ever was. I can see why he and John had problems.

How do you explain the obvious differences in appearance after the 60's?

I believe anything is possible. And obviously, people change. But not the kind of changes noted in this research.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm a hugh fan of the Beatles music. Like MJ they also were the soundtrack to my youth. Of more interest to me would be a study into why John was murdered. He had stated that if something happens to Yoko or me it was no accident. I felt sorry for Yoko. In this series she was once again depicted negatively [ Host referred to her as a witchy woman a number of times] who manipulated John's art. It must have been a heavy burden for her to be hated by fans and blamed for coming between the band and their inevitable break up whilst all the while being an artist in your own right but never able to get out of the larger shadow of John. I feel that she too has been a victim of negative press and public opinion and speculations. Injustice once again and it stinks. Whether I agree with someone or even if I like or don't like their art or music, I have an in built need to speak up on their behalf.
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Listen guys I have to say this.. If you believe that the real Michael Jackson was replaced by a clone some years ago, why are you here investigating some imposters death? That baffles me. You're not grieving over Michael Jackson you're grieving over a stranger. That's just how I see it. Paul never died.. His fans killed him and not some hoax he came up with. No one tried to kill him he was not running from anything or anyone.. A fan made that crap up and people ran with the story. It just isn't true.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    it's weird that on the paul is dead forum they discuss evidence that Paul is dead and on our forum we discuss evidence that Michael is alivelol.gif
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Dont' go too far with fantasies.

"Rebuttal
    In November 1969, Life magazine published an edition with cover story entitled "The case of the ‘missing’ Beatle: Paul is still with us" which included a contemporary interview with McCartney.[1] McCartney said:

“Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”[15]

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead<!-- m -->

Maybe we should ask Michael what he thinks, was he singing with Paul "Say, Say, say" or somebody else?

After his death hoax that he died in car accident, Paul returned in 2 years. I hope Michael will reurn sooner.

Joe was his "Handler". That's why MJ wanted to get away from him. That's why Joe shows no Emotion (detachment- required for handler) I was going to start a thread about this but I'm too Chicken so I'll put it here. I was just at a function in DC, where there are some well known recording artists here now. I had chance to chat with a guy in the Production end of music. I ask him "Do you think MJ is really dead or manage to escape?" He said "I know he is dead" and proceed to tell me how he knows. I then ask if he think Murry had help in murdering MJ, he does not know but would not be surprised if that were the case. (Meaning someone else involved) I then ask "Do you think MJ was MK-Ultra'd" and he said "no doubt about it, that's obvious!" He said he was "sold" to the business by his Father. Now I am really paranoid bout putting this here cause you never know "who" is reading these boards so don't be surprised if I come back later and remove this, ok?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Wow.....I watched all the vids........amazing stuff.

Joe was his "Handler". That's why MJ wanted to get away from him. That's why Joe shows no Emotion (detachment- required for handler) I was going to start a thread about this but I'm too Chicken so I'll put it here. I was just at a function in DC, where there are some well known recording artists here now. I had chance to chat with a guy in the Production end of music. I ask him "Do you think MJ is really dead or manage to escape?" He said "I know he is dead" and proceed to tell me how he knows. I then ask if he think Murry had help in murdering MJ, he does not know but would not be surprised if that were the case. (Meaning someone else involved) I then ask "Do you think MJ was MK-Ultra'd" and he said "no doubt about it, that's obvious!" He said he was "sold" to the business by his Father. Now I am really paranoid bout putting this here cause you never know "who" is reading these boards so don't be surprised if I come back later and remove this, ok?

If whoever it is knows MJ is dead, then he should not have a doubt also that Murrey was ordered to do it.
    It is obvious that whomever is also MK-Ultrad since he is sure in things he never analyzed or investigated like us. He just follows "THEM". Person whos mind is under control, would not fight them and write and sing "They don't care about us", "Unbreakable", "Xscape", "Stranger in Moscow", "Earth Song", and alike. 90% of the case is "mystery", incnsistency of facts, and lie. I wish he brows through the whole site threads?That's why MJ hates Joe cause he knows that father sold him to business.
    I am NOT affraid of anyone who reads this site. I don't give a shit to LAPD, CIA, FBI, Attorney, Illuminaty, etc . That's me. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • If whoever it is knows MJ is dead, then he should not have a doubt also that Murrey was ordered to do it.
    It is obvious that whomever is also MK-Ultrad since he is sure in things he never analyzed or investigated like us. He just follows "THEM". Person whos mind is under control, would not fight them and write and sing "They don't care about us", "Unbreakable", "Xscape", "Stranger in Moscow", "Earth Song", and alike. 90% of the case is "mystery", incnsistency of facts, and lie. I wish he brows through the whole site threads?That's why MJ hates Joe cause he knows that father sold him to business.
    I am NOT affraid of anyone who reads this site. I don't give a shit to LAPD, CIA, FBI, Attorney, Illuminaty, etc . That's me

You right, he was NO longer under mind control with those songs...That's why they want to do away with MJ, because those songs EXPOSE them. When they can no longer control the person, it's time to "Eliminate" them. (Just like the guy said in the see-eye-a video)
  • paul had the car crash 1966

the double married 1969.... so she maybe does not know him?!?!

Different EYE COLORS
    Different HEIGHT
    false mustache...

seems very strange...
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Here is a link to a site where we can see Paul McCartney's eye color. PM has said he has Hazel colored eyes. Remember the definition of Hazel when it refers to eye color is different between the USA and UK. According to Wikipedia this color is known for having confusion about the definition. The photography camera film used e.g. (Kodak and Fuji) between different manufacturers can make eye color appear different or untrue. I remember wearing a Purple item of clothing when photographed and when the photo came back from being processed my top was Blue. Eye color can look different depending on the printing process/what type of paper the photo is on. Also eyes can fade in color as one ages. Anyway what is more important than eye color in identifying someone is the iris pattern which is unique to every individual. http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tlcgraphic.com/images/GreenEyedPaul01.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.tlcgraphic.com/paul4.html&usg=__4mFUhC5N4N9jW1iaMcSOV913yoo=&h=189&w=183&sz=34&hl=en&start=1&itbs=1&tbnid=2aJEDzer-E1TSM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpaul%2Bmccartney%2Beye%2Bcolor%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1