(REAL FOOTAGE)9/11 SECOND PLANE DISSAPPEARS!!!!

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:1g2g9tn8]

LOOKED CLOSELY

Comments

• jOHN LEAR DISCUSSING ABOUT THE 9/11 HOLOGRAM PLANES

[youtube:2yf8lg6w]
  • JET CRASH INTO THE TOWERS

[youtube:2pd6q3k7]

Look at the logo on the microphone of the WB reporter!

Does that look like a rising sun and the twin towers to you? It sure does to me.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    It diden't dissapear . It went to a million pieces. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't know how, watching these videos, how you can say the plane disappear. He just hurts the tower and went to a millions pieces...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Err......no...it wasn't an illusion. But we can discuss what kind of planes it was and how they were controlled.

The logo on the microphone is indeed intriguing...to say the least.
  • I have to tell you, every time I see this esp on this board I get very upset. Let me just say this. I was in New York when those planes his the towers, and fear and terror held that city at a stand still. Thousands of people died. Everyone is so ready to blame the U.S. for everything that goes on in the world they don't stop and think about American's being real ordinary people. This was not a hoax. I lost friends that day and spend several days in fear trying to escape the city. Can you imagine how someone would feel if they read this BS and had lost a husband or a wife or worse a child that awlful day. Do any of you know what it felt like to have your homeland under attack and be afraid for your life and the lives of your children? I can only hope the bastards that did this burn in hell for all eternity, and yes that includes any country harboring these kind of terrorists.

Other countries who want to critisize U.S. policy, are the first ones to hold their hand out for cash in the event they have a problem. I am tired on everyone being down on the US. It is my home country and Mikes too.
    How many of the U.S citizens came from other countries to escape the persecution of nasty dictators ony to find peace and protection here. How many crawl accross our boarders every day (illeagly) in order to live the American Dream.

This is a site about Michael, not about politics or personal political opinions. Michael was an american, and lets not forget he was also in NY that day. He and his family had to take a bus back to Neverland because all flights over the U.S. were grounded. Transportation was at a stand still, no one got out quickly, Not even Michael, and since he was performing at the Garden the night before I am sure he was pretty close to ground zero and felt the real fear the rest of us felt.

I wonder if you would have felt the same way if he had died that day??????
    MJsforever I just have a question, in your understanding of that event who perpetrated that attack?
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I have to tell you, every time I see this esp on this board I get very upset. Let me just say this. I was in New York when those planes his the towers, and fear and terror held that city at a stand still. Thousands of people died. Everyone is so ready to blame the U.S. for everything that goes on in the world they don't stop and think about American's being real ordinary people. This was not a hoax. I lost friends that day and spend several days in fear trying to escape the city. Can you imagine how someone would feel if they read this BS and had lost a husband or a wife or worse a child that awlful day. Do any of you know what it felt like to have your homeland under attack and be afraid for your life and the lives of your children? I can only hope the bastards that did this burn in hell for all eternity, and yes that includes any country harboring these kind of terrorists.

Other countries who want to critisize U.S. policy, are the first ones to hold their hand out for cash in the event they have a problem. I am tired on everyone being down on the US. It is my home country and Mikes too.
    How many of the U.S citizens came from other countries to escape the persecution of nasty dictators ony to find peace and protection here. How many crawl accross our boarders every day (illeagly) in order to live the American Dream.

This is a site about Michael, not about politics or personal political opinions. Michael was an american, and lets not forget he was also in NY that day. He and his family had to take a bus back to Neverland because all flights over the U.S. were grounded. Transportation was at a stand still, no one got out quickly, Not even Michael, and since he was performing at the Garden the night before I am sure he was pretty close to ground zero and felt the real fear the rest of us felt.

Bravo !!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have to tell you, every time I see this esp on this board I get very upset. Let me just say this. I was in New York when those planes his the towers, and fear and terror held that city at a stand still. Thousands of people died. Everyone is so ready to blame the U.S. for everything that goes on in the world they don't stop and think about American's being real ordinary people. This was not a hoax. I lost friends that day and spend several days in fear trying to escape the city. Can you imagine how someone would feel if they read this BS and had lost a husband or a wife or worse a child that awlful day. Do any of you know what it felt like to have your homeland under attack and be afraid for your life and the lives of your children? I can only hope the bastards that did this burn in hell for all eternity, and yes that includes any country harboring these kind of terrorists.

First, I want to say sorry that you've lost loved ones in the plane crashes. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. I can only imagine what that would be like. I do believe the event really happened and that lives were unfortunately lost on that day.

However, I don't think people are blaming Americans for 9/11. I think people are blaming American government as well as other global governments. And yes, Michael is an American. However, Michael did say in They Don't Care About Us: "Tell me what has become of my rights/Am I invisible because you ignore me?/Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now/I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame/They're throwing me in a class with a bad name/I can't believe this is the land from which I came" so Michael, in fact, had his own criticism towards America..moreso the government probably than anything else.

I also think terrorists is a tricky word. You may think you know who the terrorists are but the true terrorists could be the ones who is saying the word terrorist repeatedly to instill fear in your heart. At the end of the day, I just want the truth hence my screen name and I think this adventure mirrors a lot of other lies that have been emphasized in the media but unlike MJ's, their lies are used to distract and to keep truth away. I do believe that this adventure is a lie that is forcing us to find the truth about not only MJ but our world and ourselves.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up. " - V for Vendetta
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have to tell you, every time I see this esp on this board I get very upset. Let me just say this. I was in New York when those planes his the towers, and fear and terror held that city at a stand still. Thousands of people died. Everyone is so ready to blame the U.S. for everything that goes on in the world they don't stop and think about American's being real ordinary people. This was not a hoax. I lost friends that day and spend several days in fear trying to escape the city. Can you imagine how someone would feel if they read this BS and had lost a husband or a wife or worse a child that awlful day. Do any of you know what it felt like to have your homeland under attack and be afraid for your life and the lives of your children? I can only hope the bastards that did this burn in hell for all eternity, and yes that includes any country harboring these kind of terrorists.

First, I want to say sorry that you've lost loved ones in the plane crashes. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. I can only imagine what that would be like. I do believe the event really happened and that lives were unfortunately lost on that day.

However, I don't think people are blaming Americans for 9/11. I think people are blaming American government as well as other global governments. And yes, Michael is an American. However, Michael did say in They Don't Care About Us: "Tell me what has become of my rights/Am I invisible because you ignore me?/Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now/I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame/They're throwing me in a class with a bad name/I can't believe this is the land from which I came" so Michael, in fact, had his own criticism towards America..moreso the government probably than anything else.

I also think terrorists is a tricky word. You may think you know who the terrorists are but the true terrorists could be the ones who is saying the word terrorist repeatedly to instill fear in your heart. At the end of the day, I just want the truth hence my screen name and I think this adventure mirrors a lot of other lies that have been emphasized in the media but unlike MJ's, their lies are used to distract and to keep truth away. I do believe that this adventure is a lie that is forcing us to find the truth about not only MJ but our world and ourselves.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up. " - V for Vendetta

Exactly...

9/11 was an inside job, I am convinced of that. Watch this video and please try to explain to me the inconsistencies in the government's story:

[youtube:rugvzhjc]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    MJsForever, the same feeling can have the people from Hiroshima.

Every body´s pain and suffering is equal, does not matter where they come from.
    In wars there are only losers, the ones who die. Unfortunatelly civil population are the target victims and the saddest part is that our own governments kills our own population and they try to put the blame on someone else.

Hate must stop some day.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJsForever, I am also sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the horribleness of everything around that event. I remember being glued to the TV in shock for days, trying to find all info I could.

I would like to add that there were a lot of losers that day and the days following. Though I am not an Arab or Muslim myself, I feel they were wrongly accused and disgraced, so that they all had to hang their heads thinking the world hated them for this and fearful of what would come next, and it was-- justification to bomb Iraq to shreds. In a way they were framed like Michael was. I'm not sure exactly of the statistics but 3000 Americans died and then in retaliation a million or more Iraqis, women, children, fathers died, and their whole country's infrastructure was destroyed. I can't even imagine what they've been through-- hell. Then American's also lost a sense of security because of fear of terrorists, and freedom because increased security in borders, airports, everywhere was justified, perhaps a closer implementation of the Big Brother totalitarianism, and FEMA, another suspect creation. Then how many (I'm Canadian) young American men (thousands) have lost their lives or been debilitated by injury/illness because of having served in a perpetrated war.

Michael has encouraged us to open our eyes. Big brother's eye is on us, but we can have our eye on them, the idea of the inverted pyramid. TIAI, TS have referred to 911 several times so it is related to Michael's message.
  • I will be the first one to say I don't totally understand Iraq. I believe it was Osama Bin Ladden and the Alcadia that did this. I will always believe it. I also remember seeing footage of people in Arab countries cheering this monster on. I do not blame all of the muslum world. I think there are people and places in the Arab world that would not condone 911. However that being said. does anyone remember when Sadaam entered Kawait? What he did to those poor people? or worse what he did to his own. I am sorry about the inocent people of Iraq, however I don't feel Sadam should have been left in power the first time. The world's armies together entered Iraq and took care of this. When our soldiers entered Iraq, many Iraqi soldiers surrendered because they were more afraid of Sadaam than they were of the Americans. I don't have all of the hows or whys, I don't pretend to know the reasons for going in a second time, but I for one am glad that my children and yours and the children of Iraq don't have to live in a world that fears Sadam. America has helped just about every country in the world including those who would rather see us destroyed. Remember last year the eath quake that hit Iran. We sent american's in to help in the rescue? Remember WWII when America was called on to rescue Europe from Hitlar? We are still paying rent in France for the land our soldiers are burried on. How F_cked up is that???? I am not saying you cant disagree with the American government, hell I do. Esp now! but I am saying over all this country is one of the "good guys" in the world, but as an American, I am proud of where I come from and the things this country has accomplished in its short time in existance.

It was not the American government that held those trials for Mike, It was the California D.A. I hated it, knew the mob was behind it, but don't forget it was americans too that sat on that Jurry and aquited him. Thousands of Americans protested outside the court room and even held signs downing the prosecuter. And voices were heard in the following election. This country is not perfect, what country is, but we are not the monsters of the world either.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I will be the first one to say I don't totally understand Iraq. I believe it was Osama Bin Ladden and the Alcadia that did this. I will always believe it. I also remember seeing footage of people in Arab countries cheering this monster on. I do not blame all of the muslum world. I think there are people and places in the Arab world that would not condone 911. However that being said. does anyone remember when Sadaam entered Kawait? What he did to those poor people? or worse what he did to his own. I am sorry about the inocent people of Iraq, however I don't feel Sadam should have been left in power the first time. The world's armies together entered Iraq and took care of this. When our soldiers entered Iraq, many Iraqi soldiers surrendered because they were more afraid of Sadaam than they were of the Americans. I don't have all of the hows or whys, I don't pretend to know the reasons for going in a second time, but I for one am glad that my children and yours and the children of Iraq don't have to live in a world that fears Sadam. America has helped just about every country in the world including those who would rather see us destroyed. Remember last year the eath quake that hit Iran. We sent american's in to help in the rescue? Remember WWII when America was called on to rescue Europe from Hitlar? We are still paying rent in France for the land our soldiers are burried on. How F_cked up is that???? I am not saying you cant disagree with the American government, hell I do. Esp now! but I am saying over all this country is one of the "good guys" in the world, but as an American, I am proud of where I come from and the things this country has accomplished in its short time in existance.

It was not the American government that held those trials for Mike, It was the California D.A. I hated it, knew the mob was behind it, but don't forget it was americans too that sat on that Jurry and aquited him. Thousands of Americans protested outside the court room and even held signs downing the prosecuter. And voices were heard in the following election. This country is not perfect, what country is, but we are not the monsters of the world either.

I think you still have a loooooooong way to go. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    USA´s government (Bush saga) supported Saddam and also Laden in the past <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I will remain away from this thread <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    [I think you still have a loooooooong way to go. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Me 2 <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I will be the first one to say I don't totally understand Iraq. I believe it was Osama Bin Ladden and the Alcadia that did this. I will always believe it. I also remember seeing footage of people in Arab countries cheering this monster on. I do not blame all of the muslum world. I think there are people and places in the Arab world that would not condone 911. However that being said. does anyone remember when Sadaam entered Kawait? What he did to those poor people? or worse what he did to his own. I am sorry about the inocent people of Iraq, however I don't feel Sadam should have been left in power the first time. The world's armies together entered Iraq and took care of this. When our soldiers entered Iraq, many Iraqi soldiers surrendered because they were more afraid of Sadaam than they were of the Americans. I don't have all of the hows or whys, I don't pretend to know the reasons for going in a second time, but I for one am glad that my children and yours and the children of Iraq don't have to live in a world that fears Sadam. America has helped just about every country in the world including those who would rather see us destroyed. Remember last year the eath quake that hit Iran. We sent american's in to help in the rescue? Remember WWII when America was called on to rescue Europe from Hitlar? We are still paying rent in France for the land our soldiers are burried on. How F_cked up is that???? I am not saying you cant disagree with the American government, hell I do. Esp now! but I am saying over all this country is one of the "good guys" in the world, but as an American, I am proud of where I come from and the things this country has accomplished in its short time in existance.

I am also very sorry for you loss.

However, regarding Saddam, terrorists, Iraq etc..

What was the reason given to America to invade Iraq? Because of terrorism (trying to somehow link it to 9/11) and because Iraq apparently had weapons of mass destruction; When they couldn't find any, (or get away with telling people they had found something they had not), they decided to tell everyone it was to overthrow their buddy Saddam from government! I believe he was an evil dictator, don't get me wrong, but it was a conveniently chosen moment to say the least! And what I find the most horrible, is how much certain people gained and profited from the war in the sales of defense weapons.

I feel sad for the people who lost their lives on 9/11, and I feel sad for the people who are still losing their lives today, living in a war zone.

There are so many things to say that I really don't know where to begin...let me just say that nobody here ever said something against the USA as a country nor against the American people as a nation... and that it was not Bin Laden who did it. And even if it was him or so called Muslims, do you think that it was worth invading a country and killing millions of people? For what exactly? What is exactly the point of killing millions of people? Were they all responsible and part of the plot? What do you think the Iraki and Afghani people who have lost members of their family think now about the USA?

I just want to say that wars (and aggressions) are horrible for both sides and that the pain endured by the people is the same. The Governments don't give a damn about that, they just want to control and if citizens of whatever country have to be sacrificed they just do it. I'm sorry to say that but we don't live in wonderland. I can imagine the pain who had to go through because of the loss of your friends, really. But it should not prevent you from investigating things deeper, things are not what they seem to be. God bless you.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Money, they do it for the money. The whole terrorism issue was just an excuse to invade Iraq, but I dont think the public realizes this. If one did the research, they would have realized that saddam hussian had been working for the bush family and were apparently friends. Osama Bin Laden had links to the CIA as far as im concerned, so i'm positive that the government is behind all of this, although it's hard to believe. the government all wants us to believe that Alqaida is at fault, but this is only a backdrop to the truth and the revolving controversy. America wanted to establish themselves a dominant force, they had the power and they decided to abuse this. There has been conclusive evidence that suggested that there were explosives detonated within the word trade center, and I can promise you that these findings were collected by a credible scientist who had studied the attacks for a great deal of time. Interesting, however, that he coudn't go public with the information or else his LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JEOPARDIZED, according to the government. I can only say that the true reasons behind the attacks were because the government felt as if they could have an excuse to go to war, going to war is never justified, this is a money hungry society governed by wrongful acts stimulated by our own american government. people need to open there eyes and research facts. They lie to the general public because they don't want a intellectual with tons of power to realize this act or the could do something about it. keep an open mind, folks. this isn't just a simple terrorist incident.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There has been conclusive evidence that suggested that there were explosives detonated within the word trade center

This is some of the footage about implosion:

[youtube:1372mirn]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbGjgLm_aI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8sQWPJPBE0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFxHSL9NU
  • Can you see holograms to the naked eye? If not then how could people on the street see the planes?