Obee /Jackson All around the World (Full Song)

Hello everyone,

here is a Radio Interview with Obee and Genevieve Jackson. The Song start around 5.40.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AGsoUh7xlw<!-- m -->

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Interesting interview. The interviewer keeps trying to pick at Omer and Genevieve about how they know each other. She obviously trying to make them come out and say if they are relatives or not but they don't give her a direct answer. They just say they grew up together since they were little kids and they laugh it off. I think it's funny because they know the truth but they're not letting the media know anything. The story Omer tells about MJ ignoring him because he gets caught up in thinking about the concept of a song that he drifts off was funny. He like thats okay go ahead and do your thing. He said that he finds himself doing the same thing at times just like Michael. Funny.lol
  • Here are the Lyric to the Song. The only stupid thing is the first two Verses are missed.
    My English isn't so good. I hear something like royal highness and Stereo. Can someone please
    write down the missing Verses? I know that Michael had a Song listed "All around the World"
    under the Keywords "I took on Overdose". The Line "In my princely robe I look Egyptian" reminds
    me a lot on the Bani Pictures. (Michael in the gold-Robe). Not sure what that alles means.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

I'm a radio monster, a video beast
    I got HD vision in the city that never sleeps
    Talking NYC, from London to Paris
    I roam like Caesar when I'm step into your palace, yeah

Tell me who is as cool as this
    I move like a human illusionist
    In my princely robe I look Egyptian
    All around the globe they're listening

So I drifting around like,
    my time to shine, the time's right
    and I aint got a minute to waste
    I'm in it to win it, don't tell me to wait

[All around the World]
    Over mountains I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the rivers I'm singing eee ooo

[All around the World]
    Through the forrest I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the desert I'm singing eee ooo

[All around the World]
    High and low I'm flying
    Round the world I'm crying
    Through the streets and alleys eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the ocean I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Through the skyborg I went eee ooo

I'm worldwide, international baby,
    I'll fly high, at the speed of light
    I'm worldwide, international baby,
    I'll fly high,

All around the World
    I'll go all around the World
    Yeah, All around the World

[All around the World]
    Over mountains I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the rivers I'm singing eee ooo

[All around the World]
    Through the forrest I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the desert I'm singing eee ooo

[All around the World]
    High and low I'm flying
    Round the world I'm crying
    Through the streets and alleys eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Cross the ocean I'm singing eeoo eeoo

[All around the World]
    Through the skyborg I went eee ooo
  • I don't get why some people swear that O-BEE isn't Michael's son. What is up with that?

No disrespect, but is it mostly white people that don't think so? I don't think most understand about genetics unless they've researched it.

I believe very much that he is. On O-BEE's video Wanna Be Starting Something, listen to those words. They sound like Micheal's words. They are not his. They sound like MJ is planning on paying people back. He sings that, he just started something unstoppable. He sings, "I'm all over the place boy, you can't stop me." Listen to them. Someone posted on YouTube that Michael walks into the studio to help out in the studio. JackieBlue64. It also looks like it could be Mike's hand between o8 and 10 seconds.

And how can anyone say that the picture someon posted on the other post about O-BEE and Genevieve's new song don't match? To not see it is because they don't want to see it. The question is why? Do they believe like the lying media that Mike didn't like women? If some of you believe that, then you are no better than them. They have the same TEETH. They line up perfectly, as do the lips, the nose, jawline and everthing else.

Luv the song to life. Mike is the Illutionist, just like MagicalEscapism mentioned in his video recently.
  • "He sings, "I'm all over the place boy, you can't stop me." Listen to them. Someone posted on YouTube that Michael walks into the studio to help out in the studio. JackieBlue64. It also looks like it could be Mike's hand between o8 and 10 seconds."

I meant that it looks like Mike walks into the studio on WBSS between 08 and 10 seconds. It looks like his hand at 1:19. Sorry.......
  • Research is a wonderful tool.

The Jacksons didn't find out about Omer until 1992 when he was eight. Please read MSNBC article below. Mike kept him a secret. There is also an article from July 2009 stating that Mike sent two employees to Oslo, Norway to care for the infant/Omer. Pia is not Omer's mother. Riz and Pia are his adoptive parents.

The Jacksons are good at keeping secrets. Mike kept it from his family until he asked Pia and Riz to bring him to Neverland at eight years old. MJ is so wise. He knew eight years old was a great time to bring him over to start raising. MJ has known Omer since he was an infant. After all, he was the one that trusted and paid the Bhattis to take him away, care for and raise him. MJ gave him the exotic name of Omer. He probably asked the mother if he could have sole custody of him, and of course, she received some money most likely.

Thanks Souza for allowing guests.

<!-- m -->http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32060738/ ... rtainment/<!-- m -->

Omer getting off of the plane behind MJ in 1992, Oslo.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3itmChL9ZNI<!-- m -->

What is it with some people? Why can't they believe that Omer is Michael's firstborn son? It seems as if people have a mental disorder about this. No disrespect intended, but grow up. Joe Jackson has confirmed this fact as he is the patriarch of the Jackson family. Omer has never denied it. Sorry to inform some of you, but if you think Omer is trying to profit from his association with MJ, then you are clueless. He will be a billionaire one day folks, because he is Mike's bloodline. "Don't be mad 'cause I'm from a Kin's bloodline." "His eyes were like mine."

MJ said it in 2004. He said Omer was from a one night stand with a fan. lol I think that was the story he told Diana Ross, so he had to stick with it for over 25 years. Some of you so-called investigators are not doing such a goodjob to preclude Omer from providing clues. It just doesn't make any sense.

MJ gave an Ebony article in 1982 or 1983 that he wanted to marry Diana Ross. The interviewer asked him was she not too old? MJ replies, "What age would you be if you didn't know what age you were?" Great mind indeed with that answer. Anyway, I think this is around the time the "fan" told him that she was pregnant or she told him right before she had Omer or right afterwards.

MJ told Diana, whom also was probably considering marrying MJ, but when he told her about the baby, she took it the wrong way and hard. She then ran off and got married on MJ. She asked him to attend the ceremony and give her away, but he was refused. He talks about how hurt he was that she'd gotten married in his book Moonwalker. Plenty prople know that MJ and Diana Ross had a romance years ago. She is the love of his life. Research.

I understand it if some people haven't researched every little thing about MJ's life. so, let's look at that statement. MJ's life, and not just MJ's "hoax", for God sakes. Think outside the box. "Discover the man you never knew." "Just because you read it in a magazine, don't make it factual."

Can't some of you see that the media lied in 2009 about MJ meeting a 12 year old boy (Omer) in 1996 in Tunisia? That is a lie. They wanted to infer that MJ picked his next "boy toy." They want people to think that MJ approached Omer's mother and said, "Can this little boy come live with me." I mean no harm, but if some of you believe that story, then I feel sorry for you, because you don't know MJ's heart, and you never will. That is a complete falsehood. Another lie about MJ to make him look bad, and some of you believe it?

Again, it is also a sad fact that some of you don't know a thing about bi-racial children and genetics, as all four children are biologically MJ's. Maybe some of you will catch up to that TRUTH when the indifferent and non-believes catch up with the fact that MJ is alive. Why would MJ need to have some white man's children? Please take the Memorial picture of Prince and then Paris and place them between Debbie and Klien. You'll see that they both have tint, tan and/or color and that Debbie and Klien don't. No harm intended, but truth is truth. They pale in comparison. Again, let's just start with the Memorial pictures.

How anyone can post on a message board that they can't see that it looks like MJ spit Omer out based on that comparison photo someone posted on the thread about Omer's and Gen's new song? Too bad and too sad. You Tube is loaded with comparison videos, but like MJ sang, "Some folks just don't want to see." Tsk-tsk!

It would be nice though if people would research everything before posting their opinions as fact. MJ would love for us to research. Remember his Geraldo interview where he answers Geraldo's question about learning who he was and what his purpose was as he grew from a little boy to young man? MJ says, "From Research, etc. Your brain starts to grow, etc." He ain't never lied.

No matter what some think, MJ is Omer's bio father. That fact will never change.
  • Please excuse my errors.

<!-- m -->http://www.locoporletras.com/letras/dia ... ters_.html<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't get why some people swear that O-BEE isn't Michael's son. What is up with that?

No disrespect, but is it mostly white people that don't think so? I don't think most understand about genetics unless they've researched it.

Excuse me but do you see people's race behind the screen or what? How do you know that white people do not think Omar is Michael's son. Why need to make a discrimination btw races? Everyone can state their opinion about this issue and when they do not agree with you, it doesn't mean that they don't make any research about genetics because they're white people. Being an MJ fan, I think you should be more sensitive about this issue.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Research is a wonderful tool.

The Jacksons didn't find out about Omer until 1992 when he was eight. Please read MSNBC article below. Mike kept him a secret. There is also an article from July 2009 stating that Mike sent two employees to Oslo, Norway to care for the infant/Omer. Pia is not Omer's mother. Riz and Pia are his adoptive parents.

The Jacksons are good at keeping secrets. Mike kept it from his family until he asked Pia and Riz to bring him to Neverland at eight years old. MJ is so wise. He knew eight years old was a great time to bring him over to start raising. MJ has known Omer since he was an infant. After all, he was the one that trusted and paid the Bhattis to take him away, care for and raise him. MJ gave him the exotic name of Omer. He probably asked the mother if he could have sole custody of him, and of course, she received some money most likely.

Thanks Souza for allowing guests.

<!-- m -->http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32060738/ ... rtainment/<!-- m -->

Omer getting off of the plane behind MJ in 1992, Oslo.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3itmChL9ZNI<!-- m -->

What is it with some people? Why can't they believe that Omer is Michael's firstborn son? It seems as if people have a mental disorder about this. No disrespect intended, but grow up. Joe Jackson has confirmed this fact as he is the patriarch of the Jackson family. Omer has never denied it. Sorry to inform some of you, but if you think Omer is trying to profit from his association with MJ, then you are clueless. He will be a billionaire one day folks, because he is Mike's bloodline. "Don't be mad 'cause I'm from a Kin's bloodline." "His eyes were like mine."

MJ said it in 2004. He said Omer was from a one night stand with a fan. lol I think that was the story he told Diana Ross, so he had to stick with it for over 25 years. Some of you so-called investigators are not doing such a goodjob to preclude Omer from providing clues. It just doesn't make any sense.

MJ gave an Ebony article in 1982 or 1983 that he wanted to marry Diana Ross. The interviewer asked him was she not too old? MJ replies, "What age would you be if you didn't know what age you were?" Great mind indeed with that answer. Anyway, I think this is around the time the "fan" told him that she was pregnant or she told him right before she had Omer or right afterwards.

MJ told Diana, whom also was probably considering marrying MJ, but when he told her about the baby, she took it the wrong way and hard. She then ran off and got married on MJ. She asked him to attend the ceremony and give her away, but he was refused. He talks about how hurt he was that she'd gotten married in his book Moonwalker. Plenty prople know that MJ and Diana Ross had a romance years ago. She is the love of his life. Research.

I understand it if some people haven't researched every little thing about MJ's life. so, let's look at that statement. MJ's life, and not just MJ's "hoax", for God sakes. Think outside the box. "Discover the man you never knew." "Just because you read it in a magazine, don't make it factual."

Can't some of you see that the media lied in 2009 about MJ meeting a 12 year old boy (Omer) in 1996 in Tunisia? That is a lie. They wanted to infer that MJ picked his next "boy toy." They want people to think that MJ approached Omer's mother and said, "Can this little boy come live with me." I mean no harm, but if some of you believe that story, then I feel sorry for you, because you don't know MJ's heart, and you never will. That is a complete falsehood. Another lie about MJ to make him look bad, and some of you believe it?

Again, it is also a sad fact that some of you don't know a thing about bi-racial children and genetics, as all four children are biologically MJ's. Maybe some of you will catch up to that TRUTH when the indifferent and non-believes catch up with the fact that MJ is alive. Why would MJ need to have some white man's children? Please take the Memorial picture of Prince and then Paris and place them between Debbie and Klien. You'll see that they both have tint, tan and/or color and that Debbie and Klien don't. No harm intended, but truth is truth. They pale in comparison. Again, let's just start with the Memorial pictures.

How anyone can post on a message board that they can't see that it looks like MJ spit Omer out based on that comparison photo someone posted on the thread about Omer's and Gen's new song? Too bad and too sad. You Tube is loaded with comparison videos, but like MJ sang, "Some folks just don't want to see." Tsk-tsk!

It would be nice though if people would research everything before posting their opinions as fact. MJ would love for us to research. Remember his Geraldo interview where he answers Geraldo's question about learning who he was and what his purpose was as he grew from a little boy to young man? MJ says, "From Research, etc. Your brain starts to grow, etc." He ain't never lied.

No matter what some think, MJ is Omer's bio father. That fact will never change.

Thank you for the above info. I find it very plausible.