James Randi's fiery takedown of psychic fraud

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Posting this is Other Hoaxes, I think it fits best here.

[youtube:g5846vve]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OK....I admit the guy is very smart and funny, but what has this to do with Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    OK....I admit the guy is very smart and funny, but what has this to do with Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

Nothing, see the subforum it is posted in Gina: OTHER hoaxes. Not everything always has to be about michael Jackson.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Nothing, see the subforum it is posted in Gina: OTHER hoaxes. Not everything always has to be about michael Jackson.

I strongly disagree <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

In your world maybe, sounds pretty obsessive to me...

99,99% of MJ fans are "obsessed", why should I make an exception?

Yeah, why stand out of the herd? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Silly me!

• i'd like to know if anyone followed him off stage to see if that bottle of calms put him to sleep or if he really took the whole thing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i am inspired to check this dude out

Yeah, why stand out of the herd? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Silly me!

An "obsession" is not something you choose to live or not. At least when it is about Michael - it takes over you like a tsunami.
  • AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHCAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
    "I'm a fool for Christ/Whose fool are you?"

I think it's obvious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • "I'm a fool for Christ/Whose fool are you?"

I think it's obvious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

now i feel really foolish as i am not quite sure what you are trying to say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    whose's fool you obviously are or that i am obviously a fool <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> or maybe both <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it's all good <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    well whose else's fool than the fool of the "subject" of my "obsession" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

don't mind me......
    I'm just another one in the herd....I like it or not, it is true and I'm not going to do anything to change it.