9/11 - The Ghost Plane "Theory"

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
<br />Yes I say "Theory" because in my book the 9/11 conspiracy is not a theory, but plain facts and truth. I have watched hundreds of videos about it, even the ones trying to prove it was NOT an inside job. I am convinced and with every new video I watch, I get angrier.<br /><br />I found some videos today I hadn't seen before about the ghost plane. Many conspiracy theorists had been claiming that there were no planes used on 9/11, not in Pennsylvania, not in Virginia and not in New York. The first two were obvious, no footage of planes and not even passengers/lugage or PARTS of the planes found anywhere, they just vaporized. But for the Twin Towers it was less obvious, since we have footage of the planes hitting the towers, even amateur ones. Below some videos I just watched that explain and show in detail why the footage, even though live or from 'eye witnesses', is completely fabricated. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I'm sorry, i'm a little bit slow today <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->. So if there were no planes, did something else hit the twin towers? What about all the eye witnesses, they are all actors? The whole NYC is a big conspiracy apple?
    I'm just trying to understand what this "Theory" stands for. I would love to hear a whole story of how it would actually work.

P.S The No Plane Manifesto videos were so annoying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, because they would repeat those weird sounds 1000 times <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I know someone who was an eyewitness from the New Jersey side. He was about to board a ferry to cross the Hudson River. I'll try to contact him (he no longer lives here).
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that there were too many potential eye witnesses especially knowing that New York is a very big town...so they couldn't fabricate the whole thing, two many people to "silence"....not manageable.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think that there were too many potential eye witnesses especially knowing that New York is a very big town...so they couldn't fabricate the whole thing, two many people to "silence"....not manageable.

That is what I thought as well, untill I watched a video where they summed up the eye witnesses that mysteriously died. There are many eye witnesses who never saw a plane, even though most will say now that there was a plane, or that they heard a plane, simply because it's printed into their heads. They saw it on TV and they will alter their own experience because of the images. It's normal. And if it were missiles that hit the towers, it's very likely that they really did see something flying into the towers. Even if you can't recognise it at the moment, the images in the media will help you and tell you they were planes.

So I changed my mind on this issue, especially after watching the video above of the guy that really knows a lot about animations, lighting and all that. He has very good arguments as to why it couldn't have been planes, and I have not seen a video yet that explains the issues he raises. It's possible to fake the footage, even live. It's possible to create eye witness videos, and it's possible to print false images in people's heads, even if they were there and saw it themselves. Think of it, the majority of the people have no reason to doubt the images shown in the media. Even if they might have thought it didn't look like a plane when they saw it happening, they see the live images on TV and they think they might have been wrong. It's a traumatic experience. Those that keep saying that there was no plane/it was something else than a plane, are either dead or called lunatics. Get what I mean?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    In the first video, the woman clearly says she was walking up out of the subway, looked up and heard a boom and saw the explosion.
    She didnt hear or see a plane because she was coming out of the subway.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There are many videos also out there on the Pentagon explosion caused by a missile, as well as the Pennsyvania field crash because of the complete and utter lack of parts of any plane, human remains in the wreckages of both places. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the twin tower crashes were planeless as well as the above videos say. The question I have is what happened to the passengers who were on the records as having been on those 4 planes. Are they non-existant people, made up names, or are these people alll on the witness protection list, and living forever on some remote island, or are they all dead in some unmarked grave, whisked away at the airport on that day Sept. 11,01. So many questions.
    There are many videos also out there on the Pentagon explosion caused by a missile, as well as the Pennsyvania field crash because of the complete and utter lack of parts of any plane, human remains in the wreckages of both places. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the twin tower crashes were planeless as well as the above videos say. The question I have is what happened to the passengers who were on the records as having been on those 4 planes. Are they non-existant people, made up names, or are these people alll on the witness protection list, and living forever on some remote island, or are they all dead in some unmarked grave, whisked away at the airport on that day Sept. 11,01. So many questions.

I saw a documentary once that said that flight 93 (which is still officially functioning and never reported 'destroyed', go figure...) landed somewhere and the passengers from the plane and another plane were taken somewhere by NASA for questioning. Not sure exactly what the deal was, but something like that. Could have been mentioned in Loose Change final cut, but I'm not sure since I saw so many documentaries. We know that the so called cell phone calls never happened from that plane, because back then it wasn't possible to call from your cell in a plane. One of the passenger's husbands is somewhere on YouTube saying he thought that it was strange his wife called him from her cell. The recording of that call is also on YouTube and you can hear a whisper at the end telling her that she 'did a good job'.

Who knows where those passengers are, nothing surprises me anymore, the world is wicked...

• I can't speak on the world trade center or Pennsylvania, but as someone who lives in Virginia, a plane definitely hit the Pentagon…
    I can't speak on the world trade center or Pennsylvania, but as someone who lives in Virginia, a plane definitely hit the Pentagon…

Why?

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Souza said: We know that the so called cell phone calls never happened from that plane, because back then it wasn't possible to call from your cell in a plane.

Thats not true. They tell you not to turn your cell phone on in flight. They still tell you that today. But once they knew the flight was highjacked, what was stopping the passengers turning on their cells and making calls????? The cell phone would work mid-air. They tell passengers not to use them because they can disturb the planes electronics. I think once the plane has been highjacked, that would be the last of the passengers worries.
    Souza said: We know that the so called cell phone calls never happened from that plane, because back then it wasn't possible to call from your cell in a plane.

Thats not true. They tell you not to turn your cell phone on in flight. They still tell you that today. But once they knew the flight was highjacked, what was stopping the passengers turning on their cells and making calls????? The cell phone would work mid-air. They tell passengers not to use them because they can disturb the planes electronics. I think once the plane has been highjacked, that would be the last of the passengers worries.

That's not what I mean, I mean it was technically not possible to call with your cell in the plane in 2001. I'll try to see if I can find the source when I have time.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Blue Beam, hologram,..An example:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfsvVv2 ... re=related
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Its so wierd that you posted this today because I was on utube last night for 2 hours watching
    911 conspiracy videos!!! I really believe that we are not being told the truth about what happened
    that day. What I dont understand is what happened to the people on board?? If there were people
    on a plane that they couldn't have just disappeared right?? Hmmm. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    The last vid you posted Souza where the guy makes a call to the FBI really amazes me. So the FBI even
    think the whole thing was suspicious and are looking into it....I really wonder if they will ever come out
    with the truth???? <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • There was one video i saw a while back, where Japanese scientists were showing holograms which you can actually touch. The example they were showing is falling water drops, if those drops hit your hand you can actually feel it. And that video was from 2005, if not earlier.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Wow. Check out this video of ALL of the witnesses who say that there were explosions heard <br />throughout the buildings!!! Could be that there were no planes, only explosions. Unbelievable!!!<br /><br />
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    to add more evidence of some games we are being played here:

please ask any of the photographers how difficult it is to catch fast moving objects on camera to be able to show still photo, and add the answer to the probability of such photo being made in just seconds during the event that changed the world history...

14239175.jpg
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    What about this video ... fake too ?  :roll: <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When I mentioned to my son about holographic images or photoshopping video, he said possibly the first plane but not the second one because by this time everyone was looking at the buildings, and many clearly saw the second plane hit the building.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    When I mentioned to my son about holographic images or photoshopping video, he said possibly the first plane but not the second one because by this time everyone was looking at the buildings, and many clearly saw the second plane hit the building.

Exactly! The planes did not hit towers simultaneously as it made up in the second video from someone's dream perhaps. It is not a news though that people are master of fabrication of any news they get from media. Just exactly as it has been happening to Michael. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    There was one video i saw a while back, where Japanese scientists were showing holograms which you can actually touch. The example they were showing is falling water drops, if those drops hit your hand you can actually feel it. And that video was from 2005, if not earlier.
    <br /><br />I think this is the one you mean  8-) <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Technology today is starting to look more like magic!
  • i can't understand why the govmt would blow the WTC up?! What would be the point of that? IMHO, it was the carelessness of our National security that allowed this to happen. Billions of American taxpayer's money are spent on National Defense and they did such a terrible job at keeping people like this out of ANY country. I have thought of the theory Souza mentions, I like to keep my mind open to everything.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

That is what I thought as well, untill I watched a video where they summed up the eye witnesses that mysteriously died. There are many eye witnesses who never saw a plane, even though most will say now that there was a plane, or that they heard a plane, simply because it's printed into their heads. They saw it on TV and they will alter their own experience because of the images. It's normal. And if it were missiles that hit the towers, it's very likely that they really did see something flying into the towers. Even if you can't recognise it at the moment, the images in the media will help you and tell you they were planes.

So I changed my mind on this issue, especially after watching the video above of the guy that really knows a lot about animations, lighting and all that. He has very good arguments as to why it couldn't have been planes, and I have not seen a video yet that explains the issues he raises. It's possible to fake the footage, even live. It's possible to create eye witness videos, and it's possible to print false images in people's heads, even if they were there and saw it themselves. Think of it, the majority of the people have no reason to doubt the images shown in the media. Even if they might have thought it didn't look like a plane when they saw it happening, they see the live images on TV and they think they might have been wrong. It's a traumatic experience. Those that keep saying that there was no plane/it was something else than a plane, are either dead or called lunatics. Get what I mean?

Yes I understand what you mean Souza. I cannot judge on the videos as apparently everything can be faked and I'm no expert...and the analysis would prove that the video is fake but not necessarily that there were no planes on that day, in this case we would have to analyze all the videos and photographs available as they're supposedly from different sources...and there are many and from different angles. Now I still find it would have been too risky with no plane at all, I doubt that they can fool so many people just with the power of suggestion...and some witnesses said they saw airplanes, so who's to be believed...and again New York is a very big town with people from all over the world, tourists traveling, news agencies small and big all equipped with cameras and or cell phones etc, how can they control all that? I don't know I'm just imagining that I'm in New York and suddenly this happens and I'm filming the scene and I see no airplane <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> and on TV I would see airplanes added <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> ... and how can they get to me before I put it on the net or share it with someone? Multiply this by a lot of people...I don't know it's just too big for my mind. At least I know that the official story is fake. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • There was one video i saw a while back, where Japanese scientists were showing holograms which you can actually touch. The example they were showing is falling water drops, if those drops hit your hand you can actually feel it. And that video was from 2005, if not earlier.
    <br /><br />I think this is the one you mean  8-) <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Technology today is starting to look more like magic!
    <br /><br />Yes that's the one! Thank you for finding this!  :D
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    investigar11s.org-pentagono-rokstories.jpg
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730

That's not what I mean, I mean it was technically not possible to call with your cell in the plane in 2001. I'll try to see if I can find the source when I have time.

Firstly if they were in the fields or wherever the plane was going down, were there cell sites in that area?? You do not get coverage at a certain height, unless it is a satellite phone.