Osama & Obama... the same person?

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
We've seen Michael transfer from himself to the mayor. Look at this ..<br /><br />

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If it wasn't so serious and millions have died for it, it would be very funny!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Osama & Obama . . . the same person?  Not if he's been married to Michelle all these years and she and all their extended family, and so many others, weren't in the know or never suspected.  Talk about a major (and highly unlikely) hoax!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well that's not the only thing that is strange....Fox news also made a mention about this...
  • the look at the ears part makes me laugh. <br />yesterday my husband got an advertizement for an elvis stamp. i picked it up and was looking rather intently. my husband thought i was admiring elvis and commented he would get me some of the stamps. i had to laugh at myself when i had to reveal to him that i was not admiring the man but focused in on his ear :-[ :lol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The truth is hidden in plain sight!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well inbreeding has apparantly been going on for some time in the inner elite circle, in the royals of Europe certainly, as well as presidential candidates. They make it look like it's random people, but close examination usually yields they are distant cousins, etc.  Bloodlines and numbers are VERY important to TPTB. I'm related to Matt Groening creator of the Simpsons about 5 to 8 cousins (my only link to fame and discussed occasionally in my extended family), and I know that's very significant.  I'm  ?% Jewish because my 4 greats grandmother was a Jewish baby left on a doorstep in Russia who married into my family there. These are all traceable and with names.  Most people just take it as a joke saying if you go far enough back everyone's related, but that's really not true at all.  I believe there is a pool of groomed, ready and related family groups from which these elite positions are taken from, and genetics would be highly paramount.<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States<br /><br />
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1313533345:
    <br />Bloodlines and numbers are VERY important to TPTB.
    <br /><br />And it begs the question, Why?  suspicious//
  • I doubt Obama and Osama are the same person. They do look similar though, maybe they are brothers. Osama has 12 siblings already, maybe Obama is the secret one. Barack Hussein Obama sounds very Islamic. I definitely believe he is in cohoots with Al-Queada.