Lisa Lopez

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
<br /><br />I can’t remember if we ever discussed this, but I don’t for a second believe that Lisa Lopez was killed in that car accident and it was just coincidentally videotaped  :icon_rolleyes:  I don’t and never have.  I believe she planned it for a long time, and for this “unearthed” tape to be a movie just like Michael did.  There are no coincidences in this life.  None.

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Coca-Cola?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think she's dead.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i also think she is dead. only becuase i clearly remember the devestated reaction of her family at the time. completely the polar opposite reaction that the jackson family had on 25.06.09 and thereafter...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I did not know about that accident. What happened to the rest? Did they also die?
  • on 1339946207:
    <br />I did not know about that accident. What happened to the rest? Did they also die?<br />
    <br /><br />the rest of TLC you mean? they are still alive.<br /><br />i remember when the dead body photo was leaked online and the family were outraged.<br /><br />it is still online too, i just checked - not that i enjoyed it.<br /><br /><br />RIP lisa. not a fan, but believe you deserve your dignity.<br /><br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Loved TLC, don't know that much about Lisa's own story. And looking up on internet doesn't add up alot to me---probably won't spend an extraordinary amount of time on this, but the tape with talking about change, the number 9, the shower (cleansing), pics of her "autopsy" dressed in monkey pjs is just strange.<br /><br />But, I definately feel the COCA COLA purse is a big FUCK YOU to somebody..............
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Lisa was not with TLC in that accident.  She was accompanied by her own newly  discovered girl group on her spiritual cleansing escapade.  They were ALL in the car.  No one was strapped in but Lisa, who was driving and no one else was killed.  This happened not long after the scare about Lisa having gone missing.  Anyone remember that story which was weird as hell?  Of course Lisa explains that she had an issue with song interpretation and freedom of expression  and just decided to skip unbeknownst  to anyone else.  Sounds crazy to me.  :icon_e_confused:
    Never heard of Lisa before. RIP.<br /><br />So the rest did not die but her. May be she got a bad mortal hit of the head or something. The way she was driving in the video seemed safe.<br /><br />So sad. She looks young.
    She was a part of the group TLC.  Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopez.
  • lol, she means she hadnt heard that Lisa had died, not that she hadnt heard of TLC.<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Wow I had no idea that her last moments were on video.  I felt weird watching it.
    I did not know who she was or did. I get my "gossip" free time reading MJ´s hoax. No time for more!<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We had a nasty accident here a year ago. 4 kids (18 and 19 years old) in a car. 3 survived, only had scratches. The driver was dead instantly, also trapped. It happens. I'm not saying that's what happened here, I'm just saying it happens.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Seems like the safety belt is not that safe.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1339968448:
    <br />Seems like the safety belt is not that safe.<br />
    <br /><br />That´s true. I´ve heard of quite a few accidents in which the driver (or other passenger) would have probably survived if he/she had been unbelted.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Coca Cola box, and that has to do :icon_question:
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    I think she's dead.<br /><br />To be completely honest, it kind of bothers me when some people think that other celebrities may have faked their death. It makes Michael's hoax seem a little untrue and not as legitimate. Michael Jackson is the most famous man to ever live and always will be known as that. Michael is in extremely high places in Hollywood, if not THE highest place, and can pull off absolutely ANYTHING he wants to, especially a death hoax - he has the right supplies and resources and the right contacts. But please don't get me wrong, you are totally entitled to your opinion and I do respect your opinion. I just think that every celebrity who has died is indeed dead, except for Michael. This is because in Michael's case, there are actually some astounding pieces of evidence that without a doubt point to a death hoax. Whereas in this case, I don't think there is enough evidence. I also don't believe there is enough evidence surrounding Whitney Houston's death either, same goes for Amy Whinehouse and Elizabeth Taylor. Just my opinion though - absolutely nothing personal. God Bless you. ^_^
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think she is dead....but.....<br />There is that 25 again. Death date 25 / 02 / 2002. <br />From David Icke's forum....<br />
    <br />Ok. So first of all, I don't know if my following remarks have been mentioned in another thread, nor do I consider myself that great of a researcher, so as to say what I'm about to present is something new. <br /><br />But, here's the thing. I just finished watching this "Last Days Of Left Eye" documentary, a 27 day "journal" of Lisa Lopes, the girl from TLC who was in a kind of downward spiral after the success of the 1999 TLC album. Lisa was always edgy, she was raised by a dad in the military (could that be a coincidence? MK ULTRA anyone?) and lately as she said in the documentary, she has been interested in numerology, life after death and other esoteric practices & views.<br /><br />When she burnt her boyfriend's house, she said that once the flames were spreading she was mesmerised by them & at another point you see her playing with matches and staring at the fire, which struck me as kind of odd, not your usual pyro.<br /><br />What really struck me as bizzare & got me worried is when she shows the crew her room at the place they were staying at the trip where she, family & friends had gone for her to reflect & shoot the documentary.<br /><br />On the wall, she had painted this. The all-famous now "all seeing eye".
    <br /><br />MK Ultra....could she have been programmed to die that day. So many celebs die on the 25th. <br />
  • Gotta love it when someone opens the mk can of worms <br /><br />*rubs hands together*
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Unknown the subject of Lisa Lopez. I was struck by the video of his last moments. I find it strange that in an accident the driver dies just a week ago here we have lost a Blues singer, Adrian Otero, in a car accident, and his partner came out unscathed.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    @Iwantyouback, that is your opinion as you stated but what I don’t understand is why you would be bothered by someone else’s belief :icon_question:  There is a lot of stuff about lots of deaths that can be brought into question if investigated long and hard enough.  Michael’s death however is the one we choose to investigate here.  I still have doubts about Lisa Lopez’s death possibly because long before Michael’s hoax, some of us talked about it and found some things that just didn’t add up.  Not to change anyone elses’ opinion.  I just brought it up since other “suspicious deaths” have been tossed around here and there. 
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    on 1340015530:
    <br />@Iwantyouback, that is your opinion as you stated but what I don’t understand is why you would be bothered by someone else’s belief :icon_question:  There is a lot of stuff about lots of deaths that can be brought into question if investigated long and hard enough.  Michael’s death however is the one we choose to investigate here.  I still have doubts about Lisa Lopez’s death possibly because long before Michael’s hoax, some of us talked about it and found some things that just didn’t add up.  Not to change anyone elses’ opinion.  I just brought it up since other “suspicious deaths” have been tossed around here and there. <br />
    <br /><br />I already stated why in my earlier post - because talking about other celebrities hoaxing their death who aren't even nearly as relevant and powerful as Michael makes Michael's hoax seem untrue and not as legitimate. I never intended that post to be anything personal towards you or any other user on this forum, it's just my humble opinion. And since this is a public forum, every user has the right to post their opinion, unless stated so otherwise. You posted your opinion by starting this thread, and I replied with my opinion. Absolutely nothing personal towards you or anyone else. I respect you and your opinion. My opinion doesn't change in Whitney Houston's case, Amy Whinehouse's case, or any other celebrity who has passed on other than Michael.
    This is a public forum as you stated, the reason I made the comment.  It wasn't meant to be offensive and I'm sorry you've taken it that way.  However, your remark about other people not being "not nearly as relevant"  struck a nerve.  Yes Michael is uber relevant and important, but so too are other people's lives in one way or another.