Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    From http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummarynet/ui/casesummary.aspx?CT=CI  :<br /><br />01/23/2014 Ntc to Atty re Notice of Appeal<br /> Filed by Clerk<br /><br />01/22/2014 Notice of Appeal (NOTICE OF APPEAL; NOTICE OF ELECTI ON TO PROCEED BY APPENDIX; AND DES IGNATION OF REPORTER'S TRANSCRIPT  )<br /> Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner<br /><br />So, KJ was denied a retrial and is now going to appeal?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for posting this Curls. <br />So Katherine's lawyers  would have to take this to a higher court to overturn  this court decision?<br />
  • I know it's not important anymore cause people has lost belief in this hoax but funny they say:<br /><br />11/20/2013 Filing fee.     Check number 186568 number $775.<br /><br />Ok so I checked it and: 1+8+6+5+6+8=34=3+4=7  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=2&doc_id=2061332&doc_no=B252411<br /><br />PS: Souza I love the way our avatars pics look raised, lol<br />
  • on 1390835837:
    <br />I know it's not important anymore cause people has lost belief in this hoax but funny they say:<br /><br />11/20/2013 Filing fee.     Check number 186568 number $775.<br /><br />Ok so I checked it and: 1+8+6+5+6+8=34=3+4=7  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=2&doc_id=2061332&doc_no=B252411<br /><br />PS: Souza I love the way our avatars pics look raised, lol<br />
    <br /><br />@ TS <br />I keep be very interested to know what you have to say, but for more than a year now, I can not understand your reasoning. Please help me to do it. Do you remember? I'm still waiting for the seventh sign and possibly the seventh update. <br />Thanks
  • Did we ever find out why TS stopped posting on the forum? :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I thought maybe they got bored with it all and went on to another project?<br /><br />Maybe they post on another death hoax forum now, does Whitney have one?  :suspect:
  • on 1390910608:
    <br />Did we ever find out why TS stopped posting on the forum? :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I thought maybe they got bored with it all and went on to another project?<br /><br />Maybe they post on another death hoax forum now, does Whitney have one?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Interestingly there is speculation out there did a quick scan, makes you wonder, at the funeral the thing that struck me is that Whitneys coffin and flowers were so similar to Michaels could have been a copy.  who knows  :compute: <br />
  • on 1391527852:
    <br />
    on 1390910608:
    <br />Did we ever find out why TS stopped posting on the forum? :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I thought maybe they got bored with it all and went on to another project?<br /><br />Maybe they post on another death hoax forum now, does Whitney have one?  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />Interestingly there is speculation out there did a quick scan, makes you wonder, at the funeral the thing that struck me is that Whitneys coffin and flowers were so similar to Michaels could have been a copy.  who knows  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />And what has to do Whitney with TS?
  • on 1391528681:
    <br />
    on 1391527852:
    <br />
    on 1390910608:
    <br /><br />Interestingly there is speculation out there did a quick scan, makes you wonder, at the funeral the thing that struck me is that Whitneys coffin and flowers were so similar to Michaels could have been a copy.  who knows  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />And what has to do Whitney with TS?<br />
    <br /><br />Um, nothing Sweet  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />I just made a little 'joke'  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Seems the appeal is in the 'endless extensions' phase!<br /><br />03/25/2014    Stipulation of extension of time filed to:  Appellant's appendix and opening brief filed. Due on 05/05/2014  By  31 Day(s) filed briefs/additional 30 for opening brief; RB due 60 days (30+30) from filing of opening brief; reply brief due 50 days (20 +30) from RB.<br /><br />http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/search/case/dockets.cfm?dist=2&doc_id=2061332&doc_no=B252411