Announcement from The Estate on Monday

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in News
                                http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2014/02/23/notice-from-the-estate-of-michael-jackson-feb-23-2014/<br /><br />            [size=12pt]  Notice From The Estate Of Michael Jackson! Feb 23, 2014  [/size] <br />                                            <br />                                          <br />                                    MJ Fans, Be sure to keep an eye out to  www.michaeljackson.com on Monday for an announcement coming your way…!<br />  <br /><br />                                      <br />      <br /><br />                                          111hhhhjh.jpg

Comments

• on 1393195148:
    <br />                                http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2014/02/23/notice-from-the-estate-of-michael-jackson-feb-23-2014/<br /><br />            [size=12pt]  Notice From The Estate Of Michael Jackson! Feb 23, 2014  [/size] <br />                                            <br />                                          <br />                                    MJ Fans, Be sure to keep an eye out to  www.michaeljackson.com on Monday for an announcement coming your way…!<br /><br /><br />                                      <br />      <br /><br />                                          111hhhhjh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Give me a break.....because I already had enough of annoucementS already (especially that one from LaTOYa: about who killed M.J. lol).What I want really to know is,who the person in that picture is  :icon_e_confused:  ??<br />  <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1393199152:
    <br />
    on 1393195148:
    <br />                                http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2014/02/23/notice-from-the-estate-of-michael-jackson-feb-23-2014/<br /><br />            [size=12pt]  Notice From The Estate Of Michael Jackson! Feb 23, 2014  [/size] <br />                                            <br />                                          <br />                                    MJ Fans, Be sure to keep an eye out to  www.michaeljackson.com on Monday for an announcement coming your way…!<br /><br /><br />                                      <br />      <br /><br />                                          111hhhhjh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Give me a break.....because I already had enough of annoucementS already (especially that one from LaTOYa: about who killed M.J. lol).What I want really to know is,who the person in that picture is  :icon_e_confused:  ??<br />  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Another one of those albums I suppose. Will be interested to hear what it is...<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1393200227:
    <br />
    on 1393199152:
    <br />
    on 1393195148:
    <br /><br />Give me a break.....because I already had enough of annoucementS already (especially that one from LaTOYa: about who killed M.J. lol).What I want really to know is,who the person in that picture is  :icon_e_confused:  ??<br />  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson.<br />
    <br /><br />Ah ... but which one? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
  • on 1393227466:
    <br />
    on 1393200227:
    <br />
    on 1393199152:
    <br />
    on 1393195148:
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson.<br />
    <br /><br />Ah ... but which one? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)<br />
    <br /><br />Ah  :) ,thank you for your help Curls .That was what I wanted to say as well  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!<br />Now ,enough with the questions........because I really want some answers now  :icon_mrgreen: .<br />Which one of M.ichael J.acksonS is this,because my poor mind is so,so CONfused  :icon_rolleyes:  ?? Oh yes,is that one( from many) wich was USEd during HIStory era,lol  :icon_lol:  :icon_pale: .<br />
    @applehead: You? Confused? Surely not, I thought you had it all wrapped up!<br /><br />Anyway, back to the topic. IS THIS IT?  Can hardly contain my excitement .... not!<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/estate-michael-jackson-enters-partnership-sony-mobile
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The taller/older one. <br /><br />That's it? Something with a phone? What an anti-climax.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• <br />
    <br /> /><br />Details make the difference..indeed ;D
  • on 1393230009:
    <br />@applehead: You? Confused? Surely not, I thought you had it all wrapped up!<br /><br />Anyway, back to the topic. IS THIS IT?  Can hardly contain my excitement .... not!<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/estate-michael-jackson-enters-partnership-sony-mobile<br />
    <br /><br />Curly what I like about your post is.......that you find this vey funny......and that you are full of excitement because of this news  :icon_mrgreen:.<br />Now back to the topic lol,it seems that SONY CORPoration is using and abusing their best ASSET( The King of Pop,that after 2009 it became a LEGEND).....again.....and again,and again........Hey but what the "hell",cause that it's a "good" thing ,no  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: ??
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1393217816:
    <br />Another one of those albums I suppose. Will be interested to hear what it is...<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br />Hi @Voice....this was my first thought as well.  Another album release. But a mobile phone add?  :computer-losy-smiley:
    Applehead, I don't understand your last post.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1393251324:
    <br />
    on 1393217816:
    <br />Another one of those albums I suppose. Will be interested to hear what it is...<br /><br />Blessings :)<br />
    <br />Hi @Voice....this was my first thought as well.  Another album release. But a mobile phone add?  :computer-losy-smiley: <br />
    <br /><br />Waiting for Michael's words.... :D :moonwalk_:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/24/tech/innovation/sony-tie-up-with-michael-jackson/<br /><br />Seems I'm not alone in being less than impressed. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I wonder why "Slave To The Rhythm"?, I think I would have more impact an unpublished song. 
  • hope they give one to mike since he has such trouble keeping up with his.  :LolLolLolLol: