MJ'S DENTAL MOLD NO DNA!

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
<br />Michael Jackson<br />MJ's Dental Mold<br />NO DNA!<br />3/7/2014 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />mj-retainer-filmon-3.jpg<br /><br />The man behind the Michael Jackson DNA test initially went to an L.A. lab ... and TMZ has learned the lab results showed NO DNA on Michael Jackson's dental mold.<br /><br />A manager at DNA Truth 4 U lab tells TMZ ... last month Alki David's people took the dental mold to the lab, along with a water bottle, a black towel and cigarette butts to test them.  Alki's people told the lab the other items contained the DNA from Jermaine and Tito.<br /><br />The lab report -- obtained by TMZ -- shows the dental mold document titled "Alleged Father."  The other items were all titled "Alleged Uncle."<br /><br />The lab report shows NO DNA was recovered from the 31-year-old dental mold, so the test could not be performed.  The only one that had any DNA was the black towel -- and it showed NO relation to B Howard.  Translation -- B Howard is NOT related to ANY Jackson.<br /><br />A source connected to Alki David tells TMZ ... Alki didn't trust the lab and that's why he says they went to a DNA lab in Ireland. <br /><br />Alki says the Ireland lab recovered DNA from the mold and then determined there was a DNA match with B Howard.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson-dna-b-howard-jermaine-tito-lab/#ixzz2vJtkfCX5<br />

Comments

• If it weren't for TMZ there would be no mention of Michael other than from the court rooms.  They are always digging around for trash on him. Then all the other Tabloids copy and past the piles of crap. I think their little party is going to come crashing down before to long.  I live to see the day.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ROFLMAO, who do you think owns that place?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• so someone still has a 31 year old dental mold .  :affraid: how handy is that ?  :suspect:
  • on 1394281440:
    <br />ROFLMAO, who do you think owns that place?<br />
    <br /><br />That would be an easy answer.  Just go down to the courthouse and pull Corp records.  But wait, I'll bet that name would just be someone Michael trusted to pull off this evil scheme, that he gave all the money to, so they could go and set it up for him, or a "DBA" name so he could build his new empire called The Mindcontrol Zealot!  IF you can't beat em, join em?  Is that really the best he can be given credit for?  Sony and the Tabloids....Michael's Legacy it will forever Live in our minds!  As WHAT?  The Message that Michael left with the world is nothing remotely close to what he is portrayed as now.  How completely Sad. I think so very few really got the man.  But like he said...Lies Sell and we know it's ALL about the money.  I wonder why those 8 Big Banking officials all committed suicide within 2 months of each other. Michael why did you put that piece out there about you killing yourself, are you trying to keep up?  ROFLMAO
  • on 1394232663:
    <br /> Michael Jackson<br />MJ's Dental Mold<br />NO DNA!<br />3/7/2014 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />mj-retainer-filmon-3.jpg<br /><br />The man behind the Michael Jackson DNA test initially went to an L.A. lab ... and TMZ has learned the lab results showed NO DNA on Michael Jackson's dental mold.<br /><br />A manager at DNA Truth 4 U lab tells TMZ ... last month Alki David's people took the dental mold to the lab, along with a water bottle, a black towel and cigarette butts to test them.  Alki's people told the lab the other items contained the DNA from Jermaine and Tito.<br /><br />The lab report -- obtained by TMZ -- shows the dental mold document titled "Alleged Father."  The other items were all titled "Alleged Uncle."<br /><br />The lab report shows NO DNA was recovered from the 31-year-old dental mold, so the test could not be performed.  The only one that had any DNA was the black towel -- and it showed NO relation to B Howard.  Translation -- B Howard is NOT related to ANY Jackson.<br /><br />A source connected to Alki David tells TMZ ... Alki didn't trust the lab and that's why he says they went to a DNA lab in Ireland. <br /><br />Alki says the Ireland lab recovered DNA from the mold and then determined there was a DNA match with B Howard.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson-dna-b-howard-jermaine-tito-lab/#ixzz2vJtkfCX5<br />
    <br /><br />Double meaning again lol  ;D :LolLolLolLol: !!!<br /><br />gw-teeth.jpg<br /><br />I really wonder where T.S. is, cause I have a memory recovery exactly at this moment ,about The Story .....sorry The HIStory of the United State of America :icon_mrgreen: ,and his first president :George  .Wow I miss the old days and the Day of Tentacle game,where I had to chase the teeth of George Washington :icon_lol:  and in order to save The Present ,I had to go in The Past.Coincidence or not,this subject of the Past/Present/Future is very used in today's  movies  :icon_e_confused:.......some HIStory in the MIX maybe lol  :icon_eek: .<br />Now one of the redirects looked  like this:<br /><br /><br />http://www.google.ro/search?q=george&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=0j8eU-vKBoWKtAbb2IGoDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=632<br /><br />Piece by piece ,by piece TRUE HI/Story and the LIES are being reveald  :) .Nothing is what it seems and no one is who you think it is  :icon_mad:  :Crash: .Change of nose,of teeth,of hair,of voice.......an voila a different person appears  :icon_mrgreen: .<br /><br />