MJ'S ALLEGED SON'S "DAD" SPEAKS OUT - HE WARNED ME ABOUT DNA LIES

curlscurls Posts: 3,111
edited January 1970 in News
<br />MJ's Alleged Son<br />"Dad" Speaks Out<br />He Warned Me About DNA Lies<br />3/8/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />EXCLUSIVE<br /><br />0307-augie-johnson-getty-facebook-3.jpg<br /><br />A man has come forward claiming he's the real father of 31-year-old Brandon Howard -- NOT Michael Jackson -- telling TMZ, Howard warned him earlier this week the DNA story would be breaking ... and told him it was phony baloney.<br /><br />65-year-old Augie Johnson tells us, he fathered Brandon during his relationship with Brandon's mom, Miki Howard in the 80s -- and has remained a central figure in Brandon's life.<br /><br />He tells us, he was in the delivery room when Brandon was born and even brought Brandon to recording studios as a child. We've seen multiple family photos of them together.<br /><br />Augie says they're so close ... Brandon called him days before TMZ broke the story about the DNA test, telling him, "Don't worry about this stuff. You are my dad."<br /><br />Augie insists his son had nothing to do with the DNA stunt -- telling us the "greedy people" around Brandon are the masterminds.<br /><br />As for Brandon resembling MJ -- Augie says it's purely a coincidence. If anything, Brandon resembles Michael AFTER surgery -- so there's actually no resemblance at all.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/08/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-augie-johnson-dna-test-father/#ixzz2vMa24e1D<br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    TMZ, isn't it about time you wrapped up this load of rubbish. What a non-story.<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1394273262:
    <br />TMZ, isn't it about time you wrapped up this load of rubbish. What a non-story.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you but....    ;D  among celebrities who have " died " in recent years ,Michael is the only one being talked about  always and with great interest....  ;D  .....  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  .... fortuity ?????  ;D<br />
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    If BH is Michaels's son!(which I do not think he is) As we all know how Michael is a proud father and always wanted to be! Don't you think that he would love the world to know that he was a father then. So I believe Michaels children are PRINCE PARIS AND BLANKET! so these stories are all for a reason! We have to wait and see♥
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I do not remember where I read that BH authorize the DNA sample, only for a documentary for Filmon.com, and never thought that the sample was used for the paternity test. <br />Never heard that for a documentary, the protagonist has to give a DNA sample! <br />Howard the presumed innocence, makes me think that the guy tries by all means to have a connection with MJ. After all, for that matter.