Conrad Murray - Delightful Lunch With MJ's Former In-Law

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]Conrad Murray Delightful Lunch With MJ's Former In-Law[/size]<br /><br />3/26/2014 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />0325-conrad-murray-npg-4.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's family must be going ballistic over this ... Conrad Murray had a delightful lunch with Janet Jackson's ex-husband Friday.  <br /><br />The man who killed Michael dined at Crustacean in Bev Hills ... with the guy who was once his neighbor.  You see, James DeBarge was jailed in 2011 after being busted on drug and weapons offenses.  Michael's former brother-in-law and Murray were in the same cell block at L.A. County Jail.<br /><br />The chick is Nicole Alvarez ... Murray's most recent baby mama.<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Is that a rubbish bin in the foreground of the picture??  And is Murray holding a bag of rubbish he's about to deposit? LOL!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1395865434:
    <br />Is that a rubbish bin in the foreground of the picture??  And is Murray holding a bag of rubbish he's about to deposit? LOL!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Nicole looks beautiful. Does anyone believe she's really hooked up with him?
  • on 1395878067:
    <br />Nicole looks beautiful. Does anyone believe she's really hooked up with him?<br />
    <br /><br />Ya,she does .....like a lethal combination betewn Jennifer Lopez and "a very rare pearl" lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Connie's gone for a very casual look here ,  and Nic's wearing visible  figure shaping underwear.  Wouldn't normally trigger anything in my mind, but I did say she was looking more 'voluptuous' in her last carnival bikini shot.  :icon_redface:<br /><br />That rubbish bin was the first thing I noticed as well. Just like the old days.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    And what's up with Murray's right thigh ... it appears to merge seamlessly (but unnaturally 'thinly', when compared to the left one) into the Z of TMZ?! 
  • sorry off topic but does anyone know how tall debarge is?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1395887956:
    <br />Connie's gone for a very casual look here ,  and Nic's wearing visible  figure shaping underwear.  Wouldn't normally trigger anything in my mind, but I did say she was looking more 'voluptuous' in her last carnival bikini shot.  :icon_redface:<br /><br />That rubbish bin was the first thing I noticed as well. Just like the old days.<br />
    <br /><br />RK, you're right. CM makes waste in their hands? It's a pretty bizarre picture, Murray, guilty of murder MJ, James arrested for drugs and weapons, which once was "saved by MJ" and Nicole looks better than a few years ago, perhaps passing through the OR. Hell! that spoke neighboring cell?
  • :WTF: I like those shoes Murray is wearing. They kind of look like the style MJ  likes to wear.The really funny part is that Michael said he had "hundreds of excellent disguises". Yet his brothers said that you could always tell straight away it was him, because he wore the same shoes and socks everywhere he went.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />disguise087mu.jpg
  • :LolLolLolLol: murray sort of reminds me of jermaine in this pic.
  • on 1395932265:
    <br />sorry off topic but does anyone know how tall debarge is?<br />
    <br /><br />Easy question,difficult to response lol  :icon_redface:  :icon_geek: .Why ?? Well.....because the height in this case is always changing......along with the person distributed for the role  :icon_lol:  :elvis-1405: !!!<br />