Debbie Rowe Lymphoma is Scary ... BUT Propofol is Scarier

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]Debbie Rowe<br />Lymphoma is Scary ... BUT<br />Propofol is Scarier[/size]<br /><br />2 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />0328-debbie-rowe-getty-6.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe may have Lymphoma ... at least that's what her doctor's are saying.  She's going in for a biopsy today ... and she's terrified of one thing ... PROPOFOL.<br /><br />Rowe tells TMZ ... various medical tests over the last few months have shown irregularities with her lymph nodes, and doctors are increasingly convinced it's lymphoma, although she believes she doesn't have it.<br /><br />Rowe -- Michael Jackson's former wife and mother of Prince and Paris --  says she's at peace with the procedure but is "scared to death" of the anesthesia.  She says she has told doctors "Propofol is out of the question."<br /><br />Rowe remains confident, saying, "I'm too healthy to have cancer."

Comments

• fairy23fairy23 Posts: 27
    "...at least that's what doctors are saying"...  I'm not american, but... This kind of information is private... Isn't it? So doctors tell everybody that Debbie may have Lymphoma?! Weird...LOL <br /><br />Well...  There's a new star on the story... Debbie, of course. I just don't understand her role...Yet!
  • I feel very sorry for Debbie and I hope the biopsy results will be good.<br /><br />As a nurse she knows how dangerous propofol can be. By claiming to the media that she's scared of propfol she's in fact making a clear statement about propofol and the misuse of it by doctors on patients. <br /><br />Btw, propofol shouldn't be necessary if the biopt could be taken with a needle, only local anesthesia will be sufficient then. I hope for her a local anesthetic will do.
  • on 1396253809:
    <br />[size=20pt]Debbie Rowe<br />Lymphoma is Scary ... BUT<br />Propofol is Scarier[/size]<br /><br />2 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />0328-debbie-rowe-getty-6.jpg<br /><br />Debbie Rowe may have Lymphoma ... at least that's what her doctor's are saying.  She's going in for a biopsy today ... and she's terrified of one thing ... PROPOFOL.<br /><br />Rowe tells TMZ ... various medical tests over the last few months have shown irregularities with her lymph nodes, and doctors are increasingly convinced it's lymphoma, although she believes she doesn't have it.<br /><br />Rowe -- Michael Jackson's former wife and mother of Prince and Paris --  says she's at peace with the procedure but is "scared to death" of the anesthesia.  She says she has told doctors "Propofol is out of the question."<br /><br />Rowe remains confident, saying, [size=24pt]"I'm too healthy to have cancer."[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />There's no such thing as being too healthy to get cancer.....and she supposedly has a nursing background ?  :icon_geek:  :icon_rolleyes: . This so called "news" has to be a joke lol so FK TMZ  :images: !!!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    These days doctors find cancer on every second person, then put on chemo, then surgery. Next thing you know in years, there was no cancer at all.<br />Hopefully she is educated enough to get at least 10 opinions even outside of US.<br />
  • on 1396287791:
    <br />"...at least that's what doctors are saying"...  I'm not american, but... This kind of information is private... Isn't it? So doctors tell everybody that Debbie may have Lymphoma?! Weird...LOL <br /><br />Well...  There's a new star on the story... Debbie, of course. I just don't understand her role...Yet!<br />
    <br /><br />i was thinking the same thing.  there's been alot of her lately and i've wondered why??
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1396287791:
    <br />"...at least that's what doctors are saying"...  I'm not american, but... This kind of information is private... Isn't it? So doctors tell everybody that Debbie may have Lymphoma?! Weird...LOL <br />
    <br /><br />No, I didn't read the article as doctors telling TMZ - I read it as doctors told Debbie and she told TMZ. God only knows why ...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1396364414:
    <br />
    on 1396287791:
    <br />"...at least that's what doctors are saying"...  I'm not american, but... This kind of information is private... Isn't it? So doctors tell everybody that Debbie may have Lymphoma?! Weird...LOL <br />
    <br /><br />No, I didn't read the article as doctors telling TMZ - I read it as doctors told Debbie and she told TMZ. God only knows why ...<br />
    <br /><br /><br />For me too  it's all very strange  :icon_rolleyes: however , I wish the best to Debbie.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It's rare that she mentioned Propofol. There are many other methods of anesthesia etomidate, midazolam. Why, just Propofol? <br />Hope this biopsy, have good results.
  • on 1396287791:
    <br />"...at least that's what doctors are saying"...  I'm not american, but... This kind of information is private... Isn't it? So doctors tell everybody that [size=24pt]Debbie may have Lymphoma?![/size] Weird...LOL <br /><br />Well... [size=24pt] There's a new star on the story[/size]... Debbie, of course. I just don't understand her role...Yet!<br />
    <br /><br />"There's a new star on the story" ........and the only thing that she is suffering from, it's called Mendacity  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Are we supposed to beLIEve TMZ's stories??? Seriously.... :icon_e_ugeek:
  • Hello, my friends :) <br />I want to download XRumer with discount !!! <br /> <br />Would you make advice me, where I can download it? <br />It is really the best program for SEO !.. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />P.S. I need XRumer of only latest version - 12.0.6, all other versions are too old and are not effective!
  • I really wish her well, but honestly, she might just not talk about being scared about propofol when she's supposed to be the one who gave some to MJ for years...  I mean, she obviously talk about propofol because of MJ, and yet it puts her in a dangerous position because she's been part of this addiction. I don't understand why she mentions it.<br /><br /><br />*just sayin' *