The mystery of MJ's height

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Yesssss, I know it has been discussed a million times, but it is so interesting! Here is another brain teaser:<br /><br />KO is taller than TP:<br /><br />Kenny+Ortega+Travis+Payne+Premiere+Sony+Pictures+ljQLOPDX8Jkl.jpg<br /><br /><br />TP is taller than MJ:<br /><br />rfrewtrewt.jpg<br /><br /><br />MJ and KO are same height:<br /><br />michael-meets-and-has-dinner-with-kenny-ortega-simon-fuller-and-robin-leach(281)-m-2.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    There must be 2 KOs! LOL!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    In this pic, MJ is slightly shorter than KO because his wig is about a couple of inches higher than the top of his head
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1396777059:
    <br />In this pic, MJ is slightly shorter than KO because his wig is about a couple of inches higher than the top of his head<br />
    <br /><br />Slightly, yes. Not a lot as the pics above it would make you think.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1396765372:
    <br />There must be 2 KOs! LOL!<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:
  • High heels?
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1396879874:
    <br />High heels?<br />
    <br /><br />I was waiting for that one<br />No too easy.<br />There are two MJ..to many diference in Height in mannerism and appearance. My opinion ofcource!
  • what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of at least a few. 
    on 1396908196:
    <br />what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of at least a few. <br />
    <br /><br />Agree..could be more than two..but at least  two. ;D
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1396724614:
    <br />Yesssss, I know it has been discussed a million times, but it is so interesting! Here is another brain teaser:<br /><br />KO is taller than TP:<br /><br />Kenny+Ortega+Travis+Payne+Premiere+Sony+Pictures+ljQLOPDX8Jkl.jpg<br /><br /><br />TP is taller than MJ:<br /><br />rfrewtrewt.jpg<br /><br /><br />MJ and KO are same height:<br /><br />michael-meets-and-has-dinner-with-kenny-ortega-simon-fuller-and-robin-leach(281)-m-2.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Hard to say, we should see the position of the feet (of course, unfortunate pose TP, or hand  :icon_lol: )
    I wish i could express myself better in telling my toughts about this. but in English this is verry difficult for me.(verry sorry about that)<br />High heels,and lightning etc are not enough for me..too easy<br />It does not explain all the difference.<br />Going back and forward in appearance and mannerism like i have seen a lot is only possible if there is more than one Michael. IMO<br />I think it is really a pitty that there is no more investigation in this..in the why and how.<br />Maybe it would explain al lot,or even is the key to solve the puzzle.<br />But there is a lot resistance to the idea,and i dont really understand why?..And i think this stands in the way of investigating this.<br />What would be so bad if Michael choose this path for whatever reason??<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    MJ's true height has always seemed a mystery.  I don't think there are 2 (or more) MJ's, just the one.  Doubles used for distractions, yes, but only one actual MJ.  The height thing could be as simple as lifts in shoes, as suggested before.  Not only lifts in MJ's shoes but also others, like KO or TP or whoever else.  Wear them one day, not another - differences in height.  Might be a simple explanation but why over-complicate it?
    on 1397048254:
    <br />MJ's true height has always seemed a mystery.  I don't think there are 2 (or more) MJ's, just the one.  Doubles used for distractions, yes, but only one actual MJ.  The height thing could be as simple as lifts in shoes, as suggested before.  Not only lifts in MJ's shoes but also others, like KO or TP or whoever else.  Wear them one day, not another - differences in height.  Might be a simple explanation but why over-complicate it?<br />
    <br /><br />This is what i mend.  :icon_neutral:<br />Right away it is dismissed.<br />Like i said for me the explanation of high heels for everybody is too easy..and wen i try to tell it fascinates me, i over complicate?<br />That is shutting the discussion before it starts.<br />There is so much more than high heels.<br />I am not saying i am right,just looke at the posibillity..and if i am wrong i wil be the first to say so.<br />But your explanation does not change my mind.<br />But it is a no go area i understand,and i wont bring it up again.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I see what you're saying mattie and I'm not dismissing anything.  I was just sharing my opinion, doesn't mean I'm right.
    Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!<br /><br />All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.<br /><br />And your English is just fine, so no worries there!
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1397048254:
    <br />MJ's true height has always seemed a mystery.  I don't think there are 2 (or more) MJ's, just the one.  Doubles used for distractions, yes, but only one actual MJ.  The height thing could be as simple as lifts in shoes, as suggested before.  Not only lifts in MJ's shoes but also others, like KO or TP or whoever else.  Wear them one day, not another - differences in height.  Might be a simple explanation but why over-complicate it?<br />
    <br /><br />Agree.
    on 1397070604:
    <br />Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!<br /><br />All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.<br /><br />And your English is just fine, so no worries there!<br />
    <br /><br />I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.<br />For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper<br />But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!<br />Thats what i think is a missed change.<br />But i dont overreact/overcomplicate and can let go!<br />So be it.<br /><br /><br />
    Mattie, have you read this thread http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24098.0.html ?<br /><br />I (and others) posted alternative possibilities in there, if you're interested.
  • on 1397081098:
    <br />
    on 1397070604:
    <br />Mattie, it's not a no go area. We've had several threads discussing the possibility of 2 MJs. I started one myself not long ago. Just because not everyone (me included) agrees doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't talk about it if you want to. It is a fascinating idea!<br /><br />All I personally would disagree with in your comments above, is that I don't think 'more than one MJ' is the only possible explanation for the differences we've witnessed over the years.<br /><br />And your English is just fine, so no worries there!<br />
    <br /><br />I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.<br />For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper<br />But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!<br />Thats what i think is a missed change.<br />But i dont overreact/overcomplicate and can let go!<br />So be it.<br />
      <br /><br />if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.
  • on 1396908196:
    <br />what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of [size=24pt]at least a few[/size]. <br />
    <br /><br />Suspicious ,my alternative to a few is: none  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!<br />Privacy:<br /><br />
    "There is Michael Jackson<br />That ain't none Michael Jackson<br />....."<br />
    on 1397087331:
    <br />
    on 1397081098:
    <br />
    on 1397070604:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I dont say/mean it is the only possible explanation(thats my problem in expressing myself)but until now nobody came with a better/evidence explanation for me.<br />For me, all the difference can not be explaned away with high heels/make up and lightning..and that is the only answer you get and you have to be okay with..most members resist any idea of more than one MJ  and dont want to dig deeper<br />But for me something else is going on..and if i could i would investigate this..But unfortunaly my English is not good enough!<br />Thats what i think is a missed change.<br />But i dont overreact/overcomplicate and can let go!<br />So be it.<br />
      <br /><br />if u are TRULY curious about something u owe it to urself to check it out ( self gratification).  maybe u can find something in ur native tongue on it.  afterwards should u care to share,  just throw it out there.  i agree ur english is fine.<br />
    <br /><br />Dont you think i tried that??  In my native tongue there is nothing of interest.<br />And wen i speak about it they make fun of me.<br />In the English laguage wen it gets difficult i have problems in understandig so i can not find my way further.<br />It is not that simpel for me,you dont know how much time it takes for me to write this.<br />A lot of words i have to looke up before writing..And translater is no option because i can not read my own words anymore wen i use that.<br />But it is okay..i keep on reading and maybe one day  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    on 1397083829:
    <br />Mattie, have you read this thread http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24098.0.html ?<br /><br />I (and others) posted alternative possibilities in there, if you're interested.<br />
    <br /><br />Hello Curls..Thank you.<br />I wil looke it up again,but i am positive i read it already many times.<br />I dont post much,but i am here from the verry beginning in 2009 on the forum from(was it amy?)<br />So i read everything,especially the toughts from you and others i do like to read.<br />Some are verry good in investigating what i mis too here nowadays.<br /> :)<br />
  • on 1397124812:
    <br />
    on 1396908196:
    <br />what was the comment from Liberian Girl? exactly which michael jackson are we talking about (that might not be the exact quote)? ummm does that necessarily have to imply just two? i have begun to think in terms of [size=24pt]at least a few[/size]. <br />
    <br /><br />Suspicious ,my alternative to a few is: none  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!<br />Privacy:<br /><br />
    "There is Michael Jackson<br />That ain't none Michael Jackson<br />....."<br />
    <br />
    <br /> :-[ sorry you totally lost me
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Actually i don't believe that there are 2 MJ's but I'm open to any new theory because I'm a beLIEver since 2009. But in order to convince people with such a theory there must be good evidence. May be we should start a new thread where we can post all the pro's and contra's and see what we will discover at the end. May be it's time to put our investigation glasse on again!  8)
    on 1397174509:
    <br />Actually i don't believe that there are 2 MJ's but I'm open to any new theory because I'm a beLIEver since 2009. But in order to convince people with such a theory there must be good evidence. May be we should start a new thread where we can post all the pro's and contra's and see what we will discover at the end. May be it's time to put our investigation glasse on again!  8)<br />
    <br /><br />I would like that verry much.. good idea..i hope more think so<br /> Thank You  :)
    Why don't you just carry on in the thread I linked to a few posts back?<br /><br />... or carry on here!  They're the same subject really!<br /><br />Bottom line for me: I think the concept of 2 MJs is interesting and kind of exciting but I need to see something really convincing, which I haven't as yet, and in reality, I don't think such a thing exists. In the end, unless they're both coming back, together, side by side, it doesn't make much difference anyway ... just one more thing we'll never be certain about regarding Mr I'm So Mysterious Jackson!