Michael Jackson -- Owes All His Fame to the Jackson 5 ... Says Jermaine Jackson

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]Michael Jackson<br />Owes His Brothers for All His Fame<br />... Says Bro Jermaine[/size]<br /><br />4/15/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=18pt]TMZ TV[/size]<br /><br />Watch the video at: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/15/michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-tmz-tv/#ixzz2z2ar4eo0<br />041514-tv-jackson-launch-2.jpg<br /><br />No "Thriller" ... no "Beat It" ... no King of Pop -- Michael Jackson would have missed out on all of that ... and so would the world if the Jackson 5 didn't make MJ such a star.  <br /><br />At least that's Jermaine Jackson's take ... and who's gonna argue with him? Besides everyone.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/15/michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-tmz-tv/#ixzz2z2ar4eo0

Comments

• on 1397641644:
    <br />[size=20pt]Michael Jackson<br />Owes His Brothers for All His Fame<br />... Says Bro Jermaine[/size]<br /><br />4/15/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=18pt]TMZ TV[/size]<br /><br />Watch the video at: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/15/michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-tmz-tv/#ixzz2z2ar4eo0<br />041514-tv-jackson-launch-2.jpg<br /><br />No "Thriller" ... no "Beat It" ... no King of Pop -- Michael Jackson would have missed out on all of that ... and so would the world if the Jackson 5 didn't make MJ such a star.  <br /><br />At least that's Jermaine Jackson's take ... and who's gonna argue with him? Besides everyone.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/15/michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-tmz-tv/#ixzz2z2ar4eo0<br />
    <br /><br />john-lennon.gif
  • hummm i am kind of wondering why his response wasn't more along the lines of my brother never would have said that.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1397752621:
    <br />hummm i am kind of wondering why his response wasn't more along the lines of my brother never would have said that.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • And so say Joe all the time too.... i mean he doesn't say it as clear but anytime i heard Joe talking about his son Michael, he always referred to "Michael, and his brothers" as if he never actually recognised any self made success in MJ's work. <br /><br />Why are we so surprised now that those words are in Jermaine's mouth. I guess Michael knows about this cause i think he heard it about a thousand time in private (jsut my opinion OF COURSE)<br /><br />This is nothing NEW, and i don't quite get they do a whole story with it...<br /><br />Like everybody moved on, and TMZ is only launching on "MJ's Moon"
  • on 1398717804:
    <br />And so say Joe all the time too.... i mean he doesn't say it as clear but anytime i heard Joe talking about his son Michael, he always referred to "Michael, and his brothers" as if he never actually recognised any self made success in MJ's work. <br /><br />Why are we so surprised now that those words are in Jermaine's mouth. I guess Michael knows about this cause i think he heard it about a thousand time in private (jsut my opinion OF COURSE)<br /><br />This is nothing NEW, and i don't quite get they do a whole story with it...<br /><br />Like everybody moved on, and TMZ is only launching on "MJ's Moon"<br />
    <br /><br />you know i doubt this is an uncommon perspective for members of groups to have if one or two go off on their own and exceed what the group accomplished together. human nature  :icon_lol: isn't that the battle every day human nature against divine nature within ourselves? after all jealousy was the original sin wasn't it?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1397768652:
    <br />
    on 1397752621:
    <br />hummm i am kind of wondering why his response wasn't more along the lines of my brother never would have said that.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree. Using the infamous “would never” (forgive me, Sweetsunset  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_e_smile: ), contrary to TMZ’s claim (in the video link above), I too tend to think Michael would never tell Debbie Rowe that “the brothers didn’t have any talent, [that] the only other person in the family that had talent was Janet.” How is it to be known that Michael actually said these things to Debbie Rowe and, in turn, that Debbie Rowe actually repeated it to TMZ (or to some anonymous source that told TMZ) per the claim of TMZ/Harvey Levine in the video? Point being, regarding Michael and Debbie, it all remains hearsay.<br /><br />Regarding Jermaine, notice in the video that Jermaine’s statement, “if it wasn’t cuz of the Jackson 5, [there] wouldn’t be no Michael Jackson,” is potentially taken out of context. What was the whole conversation? What was the particular question being asked by TMZ that prompted Jermaine to say what he did?
  • come to think of it though i don't think this is the first that we have heard he was supposed to have said these things.  was it the glenda tapes , taraborrelli or somewhere else over the years?  am i making things up again?  :LolLolLolLol:
    Just noticed that the video link on TMZ's page now directs viewers to search for the video on YouTube, but maybe this will work: <br /><br />
    on 1398786179:
    <br />come to think of it though i don't think this is the first that we have heard he was [size=14pt]supposed[/size] to have said these things.  was it the glenda tapes , taraborrelli or somewhere else over the years?  am i making things up again?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />IDK, :Crash:  :icon_razz: but the keyword is supposed.  Michael Jackson is supposed to have said and done a lot of controversial things over the years. :animal0017: