Jermaine Didn't Mean Michael Jackson Would Be NOTHING Without Jackson 5

SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
edited January 1970 in News
[size=20pt]Tito Jackson<br />Jermaine Didn't Mean Michael Would Be Nothing<br />Without Jackson 5[/size]<br /><br />4/19/2014 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=18pt]EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />041914-tito-jackson-launch-3.jpg<br />Watch da video here yo: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/tito-jackson-michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-guardianship<br /><br />Tito Jackson calmly and coolly defended his brother Jermaine, who told TMZ earlier in the week, "If it wasn't for the Jackson 5, there would be no Michael Jackson."<br /><br />Tito told our photog in Calabasas Friday ... Jermaine was misunderstood, and he explains why.<br /><br />Tito also bristled at Debbie Rowe's comment to us ... the Jackson 4 are all bad influences on Michael's kids.<br /><br />TMZ broke the story ... Debbie intends to seek guardianship of Paris and Prince -- her biological kids -- and would also like to bring Blanket along for the ride, because she believes the current guardianship is damaging all 3 children.<br /><br />

Comments

• perhaps what he meant was it should have been me.  :Pulling_hair:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Everyone knows perfectly well that it is the exact opposite...  :icon_razz:  maybe the Jackson really want to anger Michael and provoke his  reaction....  :michael-jackson: :icon_rr:
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    I tend to agree with what Tito says in the video above (http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/19/tito-jackson-michael-jackson-jermaine-jackson-5-debbie-rowe-guardianship), that “it’s gettin’ to be a little twisted :icon_twisted: from his [Jermaine’s] meaning.”                          <br /><br />Also notice in the video above what Tito—i.e., not just “a source” this time but Tito himself—said about Debbie Rowe allegedly seeking guardianship: “you know, that whole thing, I’m not familiar with it at all. . . . I don’t know anything about it.” That said, as mentioned last week in a thread now long forgotten (http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24499.msg450362.html#msg450362 ), the following is again noteworthy:<br /><br />
    In the article above, “Jackson Brothers - Debbie Rowe Already Abandoned Her Kids Once,” it states “Tito, Randy, Jermaine, and Jackie tell us, '[The children] are well loved and well taken care of. We are quite taken back [sic] that Ms. Rowe has decided now to enter their lives, after she abandoned her children many years ago for money.'" All of them spoke to TMZ about this? If memory serves me, this and other statements in the article may have been general statements made by one or two of the brothers years ago, in the months following 6/25/09 (when Debbie was first connecting with the children) (?), not statements recently given to TMZ regarding current stories.
    <br /><br />All the recent stories TMZ has posted about the Jacksons and/or the Jacksons versus Debbie Rowe seem “twisted” upon closer inspection. TMZ is doing a good job: :ghsdf:
  • All these TMZ articles about Jackson family are just baloney, MJ uses them to refill the time he needs for whatever behind the scenes.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1398188697:
    <br />All these TMZ articles about Jackson family are just baloney, MJ uses them to refill the time he needs for whatever behind the scenes.<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet, I have to ask you this again: how do you know for sure Michael is still alive and that all this 'balony' is used by him to prolong the hoax because of whatever is happening behind the scenes?? Is it because of frontback on twitter or something you experienced during your visit in the USA? I would hate to see you get hurt again...
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I'm not so sure, I do not think an attitude of MJ. Using the family to "fill"?. Regarding the comment of Jermaine, I think Michael "glow" from the beginning. In fact the only one that took his career to the top, was Michael.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, and the other brothers just came along for the exciting ride!
    on 1398204696:
    <br />
    on 1398188697:
    <br />All these TMZ articles about Jackson family are just baloney, MJ uses them to refill the time he needs for whatever behind the scenes.<br />
    <br /><br />Sweet, I have to ask you this again: [size=12pt]how do you know for sure Michael is still alive and that all this 'balony' is used by him to prolong the hoax because of whatever is happening behind the scenes?? [/size] Is it because of frontback on twitter or something you experienced during your visit in the USA? I would hate to see you get hurt again...<br />
    <br /><br />Good question. If there is a hoax, it seems likely that TMZ is in on it, which of course has been discussed in-depth on the forum (e.g., the way TMZ reported the “death” on 6/25/09 hours before any official announcement was made and before any major media outlet, and plus there are the things Harvey Levine [head of TMZ, for those unfamiliar] has said on-camera in the past years [e.g., the “if Michael were dead” comment, and so on]). However, outside of possibly being part of or in on a MJ hoax, TMZ is basically a tabloid, in the business of fabricating celebrity news for the purpose of $elling sensational gossip and potential slander to interested readers. Recent stories about the Jacksons and/or Debbie Rowe versus the Jacksons seem more like tabloid news as opposed to hoax news.Thoughts?
  • i'm a man that stays on this side of calabasas  :icon_e_confused:huh?
  • on 1397963453:
    <br />perhaps what he meant was [size=24pt]it should have been me[/size].  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />My choice ( in a Kennedy way, ofcourse  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: ) would be this:<br /><br />
    “I thought it would be me.”
    <br />
  • on 1398208784:
    <br />I'm not so sure, I do not think an attitude of MJ. Using the family to "fill"?. Regarding the comment of Jermaine, I think Michael "glow" from the beginning. In fact the only one that took his career to the top, was Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Marum did you forget to put on the "MICHAEL WOULD NEVER" t-shirt?  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1398204696:
    <br />
    on 1398188697:
    <br /><br />Sweet, I have to ask you this again: how do you know for sure Michael is still alive and that all this 'balony' is used by him to prolong the hoax because of whatever is happening behind the scenes?? Is it because of frontback on twitter or something you experienced during your visit in the USA? I would hate to see you get hurt again...<br />
    <br /><br />Don't worry about me I won't be hurt cause there is nothing to be hurt about, I just KNOW
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.
  • on 1398660058:
    <br />I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.<br />
    <br /><br />There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.
  • on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br />I don't think we misunderstood Jermaine because had made similar comments not once in the past. He had been jealous of Michael always. He is one in general. He also was jealous of his little brother marrying his ex wife.<br />
    <br /><br />There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.<br />
    <br /><br />guess there is always the possibility you are correct. i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil. just sayin"
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />There are no problems among Jackson family, Michael likes controversy and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.<br />
    <br /><br />guess there is always the possibility you are correct. [size=12pt]i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil.[/size] just sayin"<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting perspective: "remarkably good [actors?] or remarkably evil [do you mean for the love of money?]"
  • 40 years ago, my grandma knitted a blanket that looks exactly like Tito's jacket. That's quite disturbing.<br /><br />*don't have much interesting things to say about this topic. Is there anything stupid that was said by someone else than Jermaine, anyway ? Slippy-Lips opens it all the time and we just need to figure out if it's for the best or not.*<br /><br />
  • on 1398706397:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />guess there is always the possibility you are correct. [size=12pt]i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil.[/size] just sayin"<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting perspective: "remarkably good [actors?] or remarkably evil [do you mean for the love of money?]"<br />
    <br /><br />i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.<br />by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I would be very surprised if members of a family that large hadn't had their fair share of 'problems' over the years, that's just life and human nature, but airing them to TMZ ... that's just stupid (if they are just casual unplanned comments) or pathetic (if planned, to keep in the news). Or, if it's all part of MJ's 'script' ... well, has he lost the plot? I certainly have!  Since when was trashing the family's reputation part of the hoax? Have you read how hated they are on other forums?  If it's all a big joke, 'let's see how much BS they'll believe about us', then I'm sorry, but I find that rather disturbing.
  • on 1398744589:
    <br />
    on 1398706397:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />Interesting perspective: "remarkably good [actors?] or remarkably evil [do you mean for the love of money?]"<br />
    <br /><br />i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.<br />[size=18pt]by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.[/size]<br />
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=19893
  • on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />guess there is always the possibility you are correct. i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil. just sayin"<br />
    <br /><br />Remarkably good because the most important for them is that person with their same blood.....the opinion of the rest of the world is a lesser evil if the Grand plan is gonna be successful.....people will understand in the end and will forgive if there is something to forgive.
  • on 1398744589:
    <br />
    on 1398706397:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.<br />by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.<br />
    <br /><br />Jackson family is helping Michael to pull this hoax off, if they are making money meanwhile what's wrong in that?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1398777793:
    <br />
    on 1398744589:
    <br />
    on 1398706397:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />i guess by the remarkably good it just goes against human nature for there to be NO problems within the family. and the remarkably evil goes into thinking that this would all be planned deception if they are all working with michael to carry out what ever this is especially  if it has been goin on for a while. and if it would be just for money that would be worse , at least for me. i don't know if i have explained myself well.<br />by the way sweet . what you have said about the family making money because he had put them in the spotlight, it seems i read something on the other forum that was posted and it mentioned something like this.<br />
    <br /><br />Jackson family is helping Michael to pull this hoax off, if they are making money meanwhile what's wrong in that?<br />
    <br /><br />I've said this before, to me that's fraud.
  • on 1398777304:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />There are no problems among Jackson family, [size=18pt]Michael likes controversy[/size] and his family follow his instructions, in return they are earning a lot of money cause they are under the spotlight.<br />
    <br /><br />guess there is always the possibility you are correct. i wonder though if that wouldn't make them either remarkably good or remarkably evil. just sayin"<br />
    <br /><br />Remarkably good because the most important for them is that person with their same blood.....the opinion of the rest of the world is a lesser evil if the Grand plan is gonna be successful.....people will understand in the end and will forgive if there is something to forgive.<br />
    <br />controversy for a cause or controversy for the sake of controversy?  i can see stirring a bit of sh** to make people think and talk and perhaps make changes but be it for sport to my way of thinking that would make you as reba would say a little "tetched in the head"  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br /><br />that said there is one thought that has occurred to me of late. you could get it right in 4 years and still have a 5 year plan and "see you in july"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
  • on 1398780319:
    <br />
    on 1398777793:
    <br />
    on 1398744589:
    <br />
    on 1398706397:
    <br />
    on 1398699668:
    <br />
    on 1398691844:
    <br />
    on 1398660058:
    <br /><br />Jackson family is helping Michael to pull this hoax off, if they are making money meanwhile what's wrong in that?<br />
    <br /><br />I've said this before, to me that's fraud.<br />
    <br /><br />Are you kidding me? Sanctification of the Popes are a fraud to me spending buckets of money while children are starving in Africa, let Jackson family play media, the more money they earn the less children will die.