Premier Music video Love felt so good

willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
edited May 2014 in News
[size=10pt]Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good[/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    i love this video,  :michael-jackson:
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1400073490:
    <br />[size=10pt]Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />OLD stuff  :icon_pale:  :Crash: ,but at least we have some twins in it lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!<br /><br />were-having-twins-2.gif
  • Awesome video, thanks for sharing!!
  • I love this song.  It's an instant classic.  Jeep is even using it in their newest commercials.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Guys, have you all checked out iTunes Charts lately.  I think that you would find it pretty interesting.  Hint: In the Music Section check out Album Area and for a little shocker, check out the Pop Chart Section (Hint: Who is in the # 6/#7 spot?  Let me know what you all think about this.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1400073490:
    <br />[size=10pt]Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Listen to 4.00 MJ says "Alright I'm Just Fine"  :omg:
  • on 1400419294:
    <br />
    on 1400073490:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Listen to 4.00 MJ says "Alright I'm Just Fine"  :omg:<br />
    <br /><br />He said "Alright that's fine" in first snippet Michael was playing in the 80's and they leave it exactly the same in the official song for Xscape CD.
  • on 1400431651:
    <br />
    on 1400419294:
    <br />
    on 1400073490:
    <br />
    <br /><br />He said "Alright that's fine" in first snippet Michael was playing in the 80's and they leave it exactly the same in the official song for Xscape CD.<br />
    <br />Hello sweet how are you? Do you or anyone else think this may have been recorded more recently? I mean if he wrote it in the 80s then why wasn't it out when he was alive? Anyhow I love this song!! It's my new favorite but I just feel like its a clue especially seeing as how the album is called escape, and the last track is escape idk what to think but I want to think he recently<br /> worked on this album but don't lie about your opinions to make me feel better lol. Take care everyone ill be here reading daily as iv been since 2010 till mj returns and even after he does ill still come. :moonwalk_:
  • on 1400419294:
    <br />
    on 1400073490:
    <br />
      <br /><br />i'm hearing-  alright,  i'm just fine.....yourself?
  • on 1400819880:
    <br />
    on 1400431651:
    <br />
    on 1400419294:
    <br />
    on 1400073490:
    <br />
    <br /><br />He said "Alright that's fine" in first snippet Michael was playing in the 80's and they leave it exactly the same in the official song for Xscape CD.<br />
    <br />Hello sweet how are you? Do you or anyone else think this may have been recorded more recently? I mean if he wrote it in the 80s then why wasn't it out when he was alive? Anyhow I love this song!! It's my new favorite but I just feel like its a clue especially seeing as how the album is called escape, and the last track is escape idk what to think but I want to think he recently<br /> worked on this album but don't lie about your opinions to make me feel better lol. Take care everyone ill be here reading daily as iv been since 2010 till mj returns and even after he does ill still come. :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi TypeONegative I'm fine thanks, I have the old version/snippet of this song and sounds different so I believe they tweaked the song to be released on the new Xscape album.