Jackie Jackson..I'm In Tears Over MJ's New Album

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in News
<br />[size=24pt]Jackie Jackson[/size]<br />[size=36pt]I'm In Tears Over MJ's New Album[/size]<br />22 minutes ago By TMZ STAFF<br />0516-jackie-jackson-xscape-album-tmz-4.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's new album could cause a whole new rift in the Jackson family -- Jermaine told us he was against it ... but brother Jackie says he's so excited about the new cd, it made him cry. <br /><br />Jackie tells TMZ he's listened to the entire cd and thinks producer L.A. Reid "hit it right on the head," adding, "It brought tears to my eyes to see that they felt Michael was in the room when they made the record."<br /><br />Jackie says he loves "Xscape" so much, he went out and bought copies for himself and friends.<br /><br />Think he'll give one to Jermaine?<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/17/michael-jackie-jermaine-jackson-xscape-album-crying/#ixzz31xNrNfDY

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "It brought tears to my eyes to see that they felt Michael was in the room when they made the record."<br /><br />xscaperecordingcloseup_zps111c111e.jpg
  • on 1400322701:
    <br />"It brought tears to my eyes to see that they felt Michael was in the room when they made the record."<br /><br />xscaperecordingcloseup_zps111c111e.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking about the exact same pic, hahaha!! Great minds think alike  :icon_lol:
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    I have a question maybe someone could answer for me.  Why is that Jermaine always have something to say. I thought that if anyone that would have  comments about anything that involves Michael would be the oldest in the family and that would be Jackie.  Not to knock Jermaine, but it seems like he thinks he is the only one that can make comments/critique the music of Michael. Jackie is talented as well.
  • on 1400351930:
    <br />I have a question maybe someone could answer for me.  Why is that Jermaine always have something to say. I thought that if anyone that would have  comments about anything that involves Michael would be the oldest in the family and that would be Jackie.  Not to knock Jermaine, but it seems like he thinks he is the only one that can make comments/critique the music of Michael. Jackie is talented as well.<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine has been the chosen one to perform this role (the fussy, slips ups, etc) in this hoax, nothing more nothing less.