Jay Z "Holy Grail" lyrics

hagitghagitg Posts: 89
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey everyone,<br /><br />Haven't been here in a while, but I'm still a believer (now more than ever, actually). <br />Don't know if this was discussed already, but felt like I should put it out there anyway: <br />Just finished listening to this song, Holy Grail, by Jay Z & Justin Timberlake. the lyrics blew me away!!! <br /><br />"You still alive, still that nigga<br />Nigga you survived, you still getting bigger<br />Nigga, living the life, vanilla wafers in a villa<br />Illest nigga alive, Michael Jackson's Thriller". <br /><br /> ???

Comments

• Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    Yes, this was discussed before.
  • on 1401187685:
    <br />Hey everyone,<br /><br />Haven't been here in a while, but I'm still a believer (now more than ever, actually). <br />Don't know if this was discussed already, but felt like I should put it out there anyway: <br />Just finished listening to this song, Holy Grail, by Jay Z & Justin Timberlake. the lyrics blew me away!!! <br /><br />"You still alive, still that nigga<br />Nigga you survived, you still getting bigger<br />Nigga, living the life, vanilla wafers in a villa<br />Illest nigga alive, Michael Jackson's Thriller". <br /><br /> ???<br />
    <br />Wow interesting never heard that! Wonder if it was wrote after June 25 09 regardless I'm my opinion this is 110 percent related to the hoax and big time clue, thanks for posting I am happy to see another good reference to and clue of hoax.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    According to wikipedia:<br /><br />"Holy Grail"<br />Single by Jay-Z featuring Justin Timberlake<br />from the album Magna Carta Holy Grail<br />Released July 10, 2013<br />Format Digital download<br />Recorded 2011–12<br />Genre Hip hop, R&B[1]<br />Length 5:38<br />Label <br />Roc-A-Fella Roc Nation Universal<br />Writer(s) <br />Justin Timberlake Shawn Carter Terius "The-Dream" Nash Timothy Mosley Jerome Harmon Ernest Wilson Kurt Cobain Dave Grohl Krist Novoselic<br />Producer(s) <br />The-Dream Timbaland Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon No ID<br />Certification 3x Platinum (RIAA)<br />Jay-Z singles chronology<br />"Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe"<br />(2013) "Holy Grail"<br />(2013) "Higher"<br />(2013)<br />Justin Timberlake singles chronology<br />"Tunnel Vision"<br />(2013) "Holy Grail"<br />(2013) "Take Back the Night"<br />(2013)<br />Music video<br />"Holy Grail" on YouTube
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I never noticed these lyrics. Thanks for posting them. Very interesting. There's been a lot of references to MJ in today's music since June 25th but this seems to be the clearest possible reference to the hoax.
  • on 1401409332:
    <br />I never noticed these lyrics. Thanks for posting them. Very interesting. There's been a lot of references to MJ in today's music since June 25th but this seems to be the clearest possible reference to the hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree 100%.
  • Thanks for the tip! Personally I've always thought that Jay Z (and by extension, Beyonce) and Kanye all know about the hoax and that sometimes you find references in their music.