Dave Dave's phone no.

TypeONegativeTypeONegative Posts: 25
Hi everyone, hope it's ok to post here was doing some research last night and found Dave daves phone number he is listed as David Rothenberg so that's why michael said he was Dave dave so he wouldnt be breaking the law by impersonating. Im unable too call long distance someone should call him and ask if it was him on lkl and if Michael will be back this June, I remember on facebook he said it wasn't him and that michael was alive,  please reply to my post how the call goes and record and post if you can.

Comments

• Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    I created a new topic for you , though I don't think calling him will yield any profit.
  • LuneCendreLuneCendre Posts: 6
    Did he really say that on Facebook? do you have any link? That would be very exiting… :)<br />Also, we should try, but are you sure he is the right David Rothenberg? there are several in the US…<br /><br />And I'm not sure about MJ impersonating Dave Dave on Larry King… I've watch many, many interviews of Dave Dave afterwards and I can tell you he always had that very michael-like voice, and nothing in his behavior was different from his previous interview in the 90s… I was kinda disappointed :/
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    If you found his phone number and called yourself that's your business, but personally I think it's wrong to publicly post anyone's phone number and ask others to call it. JMO
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi TypeONegative.<br /><br /> I have taken the liberty and  removed Dave Daves phone number. I don't feel right about posting anyone's personal info on the site. Anyone who really wants to know this number,  I suggest that you share it privately through PM.<br />Hoping that  you understand our reasoning on this,<br />Thanks <br />RK<br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.